Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop

cliven bundy?

one of cliven bundies ARMED militants who threatened to kill government agents?

someone from Waco?

Ruby Ridge?
Militia that showed up in Clark County were patriots. The government was wrong for suddenly wanting the cattle out so a Chinese firm could set up a solar farm. Harry Reid’s son was a paid consultant for that firm. Kinda like Hunter was for Burisma. Democrats are criminals.

"Militia that showed up in Clark County were patriots. The government was wrong for suddenly wanting the cattle out so a Chinese firm could set up a solar farm. Harry Reid’s son was a paid consultant for that firm. Kinda like Hunter was for Burisma. Democrats are criminals."

the traitors who showed up to support the traitor, thief and CRIMINAL were TRAITORS to the US who AIMED GUNS at government agents who were merely doing their job.

If cliven bundy had been black and and hundreds of armed blacks showed up to support him YOU would NOT be calling them patriots. You'd be DEMANDING that they all get shot.

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?

Easy, end parole and make prison times much longer.
We need to expand capital punishment to include armed robbery and car jacking.

and armed militant traitors who aim weapons at government agents who are merely doing their jobs.

I have no problems with truth. But this thread is about pointing a finger at the black man is it not?
You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.
i never challenged the fact that a black man committed the crime. I’m calling out the blatant race baiting nature and tone of the thread and asking, what’s the point?”

Here is some more good information for you....I guess you didn't get the email from Stormfront about these.....

In Houston, a police officer was killed a couple of weeks ago....A wetback did it...Arturo Solis, shot and killed the officer when that officer responded to a domestic violence call..

Bottom line is...a wet back did it.....so that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on wetbacks...

Houston Police Sergeant Shot and Killed; Suspect in Custody

Another officer was killed in Alabama this month -- It was a black guy who did that....again, that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on blacks...

Huntsville Police identify 14-year veteran officer killed Friday night

In Fayetteville, a police officer was ambushed and murdered while sitting in his squad car at the police station....unfortunately, it was a white guy who did that one... -- luckily the kind of white folks who would kill a cop are so small in number, it doesn't justify wide-scale action against all whites.....

But just imagine if a black guy or some other darkie, or even a gay did that?? Probably wouldn't even hear about it on here.....you know how they get away with everything and all...

Arkansas police officer 'ambushed and executed' outside station, police say
blacks about 13% of the population..whites about 67%--yet:
white murders of police 31
blacks murders of police 23
!!
Table 42
''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police office'''r.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

So what do you suppose?
Condemn in the harshest manner possible, including economic punishment, the decades long black man family abandonment. It’s the gorilla in the room(racist Im sure) Black male youth raised by a frazzled mother or grandparents, with all the physical lethality of a male which is unnourished and uncontrolled due to the absence of a father. Then even fed further by the 100% absorption of the female emotions all blended together into a toxic mix.
I am going to ask again....

What are you going to do to the blacks

I am talking about policies....

For example......would you support passing a law that makes crimes committed by blacks carry a harsher punishment than if it were committed by whites??

Like if a black kid got caught speeding.....instead of giving him a ticket or letting him off with a warning like we would with a superior white kid --- maybe we should just sentence him to 30 days in jail....just to be safe

So what do you suppose?
Condemn in the harshest manner possible, including economic punishment, the decades long black man family abandonment. It’s the gorilla in the room(racist Im sure) Black male youth raised by a frazzled mother or grandparents, with all the physical lethality of a male which is unnourished and uncontrolled due to the absence of a father. Then even fed further by the 100% absorption of the female emotions all blended together into a toxic mix.

For example......would you support passing a law that makes crimes committed by blacks carry a harsher punishment than if it were committed by whites??

Like if a black kid got caught speeding.....instead of giving him a ticket or letting him off with a warning like we would with a superior white kid --- maybe we should just sentence him to 30 days in jail....just to be safe
black youths commit crime at monumental higher rates than white youths

Young mentally disturbed gun owner

Yeah, zero chance it was a middle aged black felon with a stolen gun...

Gregory-Newsom-Shreveport-Police.jpg
Ahh, y’all want to play the race card. Got it. Have fun, I’m not interested
The truth telling card that you want abandoned so falsely label it as racist.
I have no problems with truth. But this thread is about pointing a finger at the black man is it not?
You mean the black man that shot the law enforcement officer?
yes of course

Here is some more good information for you....I guess you didn't get the email from Stormfront about these.....

In Houston, a police officer was killed a couple of weeks ago....A wetback did it...Arturo Solis, shot and killed the officer when that officer responded to a domestic violence call..

Bottom line is...a wet back did it.....so that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on wetbacks...

Another officer was killed in Alabama this month -- It was a black guy who did that....again, that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on blacks...

In Fayetteville, a police officer was ambushed and murdered while sitting in his squad car at the police station....unfortunately, it was a white guy who did that one... -- luckily the kind of white folks who would kill a cop are so small in number, it doesn't justify wide-scale action against all whites.....

But just imagine if a black guy or some other darkie, or even a gay did that?? Probably wouldn't even hear about it on here.....you know how they get away with everything and all...

!!
Table 42
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Still waiting for you to tell me what policies do you propose.....

Now if this is all just a masturbatory exercise for you -- and for you, you are just content with saying "the blacks are bad....eww...look at em…" -- then I see why you have no answers when I asked about policies....

So hey, search for all the news articles you can find to reinforce your anti-black bias....get out some lotion and go to town.
...lotion.jpg

Ahh, y’all want to play the race card. Got it. Have fun, I’m not interested
The truth telling card that you want abandoned so falsely label it as racist.
You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
What racial degradation? Captain Obvious want’s to know.
If I thought that a sincere question I’d give a sincere answer. You know full well what you were doing with this thread. Shameful

!!
Table 42
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

Now if this is all just a masturbatory exercise for you -- and for you, you are just content with saying "the blacks are bad....eww...look at em…" -- then I see why you have no answers when I asked about policies....

So hey, search for all the news articles you can find to reinforce your anti-black bias....get out some lotion and go to town.
...View attachment 297568
policies???!!!! hahahahhahahahahaha
these aren't NEWS articles--these are FBI statisitics/facts
hahahahahhahahaha
.....you people LOVE these criminals/criminality !! you protest FOR criminals and against police
...first, blacks need to take responsiblity
..second, black culture/familial problems are the root cause
it's NOT the cops !!! again---it's NOT the cops making blacks commit crime and graduate at lower rates--yet you HATE cops/protest cops
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB

So what do you suppose?
Well I wouldn’t be specific as to race...but I would militarize the police and have martial law and curfews in areas such as South Central LA, South Chicago, and the entire areas of Yonkers and Harlem. But liberals stand in the way. They are more concerned with the rights of criminals than protecting innocent citizens.
Why wouldn't you be specific to race when this whole post is about being specific to race??

This is why I have zero respect for cucks like you.....if blacks are the problem, then what are the policies you propose that will single out the problem??

Or as I said again -- is this just a masturbatory exercise where people like you just like hinting around it, but too afraid to put it in policy?

Would you be in favor of a set of Jim Crow style laws that target blacks?? If not...then like I said to the other person on here....

Find all of the news stories you can about blacks being scary -- get out some lotion, and go to town...invite your friends and have a circle jerk if you want.....

So what do you suppose?

black youths commit crime at monumental higher rates than white youths

Why?

!!
Table 42

hahahahahhahahaha
.....you people LOVE these criminals/criminality !! you protest FOR criminals and against police
it's NOT the cops !!! again---it's NOT the cops making blacks commit crime and graduate at lower rates--yet you HATE cops/protest cops
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB
I am going to ask again...…..what policies do you propose??

And what does "blacks need to take responsibility" mean??

Example....I am black....I never been to jail...I am college educated, I have a good career -- I have 2 teen age sons who I am raising....is that taking responsibility?? and what burden is it of mine to have to be accountable for what some other black person did who committed a crime??

Did you bare responsibility for this guy??

london-0090-1575903018.jpg

A guy who just this month, ambushed and murdered a police officer sitting in his squad car outside of the police station --- and not one of you dic suckers said a word about it..when are you as a non-black person going to take responsibility for this??

The guy is male.
The guy is black.

Which of these factors is more statistically relevant here?

So what do you suppose?

Easy, end parole and make prison times much longer.
We need to expand capital punishment to include armed robbery and car jacking.
why those crimes in particular??

How about we just expand capital punishment to any crime committed by a black person....period....

Would that satisfy your bigot lust??

So what do you suppose?
Well I wouldn’t be specific as to race...but I would militarize the police and have martial law and curfews in areas such as South Central LA, South Chicago, and the entire areas of Yonkers and Harlem. But liberals stand in the way. They are more concerned with the rights of criminals than protecting innocent citizens.
Why wouldn't you be specific to race when this whole post is about being specific to race??

This is why I have zero respect for cucks like you.....if blacks are the problem, then what are the policies you propose that will single out the problem??

Or as I said again -- is this just a masturbatory exercise where people like you just like hinting around it, but too afraid to put it in policy?

Would you be in favor of a set of Jim Crow style laws that target blacks?? If not...then like I said to the other person on here....

Find all of the news stories you can about blacks being scary -- get out some lotion, and go to town...invite your friends and have a circle jerk if you want.....
I think you nailed it with the masturbatory exercise.

!!
Table 42

hahahahahhahahaha
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB
I am going to ask again...…..what policies do you propose??

And what does "blacks need to take responsibility" mean??

Example....I am black....I never been to jail...I am college educated, I have a good career -- I have 2 teen age sons who I am raising....is that taking responsibility?? and what burden is it of mine to have to be accountable for what some other black person did who committed a crime??

Did you bare responsibility for this guy??

View attachment 297572

A guy who just this month, ambushed and murdered a police officer sitting in his squad car outside of the police station --- and not one of you dic suckers said a word about it..when are you as a non-black person going to take responsibility for this??
yes--we know -stating facts is racist ---hahahahhahahahahah
please go back and look at the facts about blacks I posted
..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
...the big issue most people have with blacks is that they SCREAM bullshit/lies/etc ---
..they commit crime/murder/rape/etc at MUCH higher rates--then they SCREAM and complain when a cop JUSTIFABLY shoots a black CRIMINAL = IDIOCY --very stupid

Forum List

Back