Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?
Condemn in the harshest manner possible, including economic punishment, the decades long black man family abandonment. It’s the gorilla in the room(racist Im sure) Black male youth raised by a frazzled mother or grandparents, with all the physical lethality of a male which is unnourished and uncontrolled due to the absence of a father. Then even fed further by the 100% absorption of the female emotions all blended together into a toxic mix.
I am going to ask again....

What are you going to do to the blacks

I am talking about policies....

For example......would you support passing a law that makes crimes committed by blacks carry a harsher punishment than if it were committed by whites??

Like if a black kid got caught speeding.....instead of giving him a ticket or letting him off with a warning like we would with a superior white kid --- maybe we should just sentence him to 30 days in jail....just to be safe
black youths commit crime at monumental higher rates than white youths

Why?
...black culture--it's a cycle = grow up in a poor/stressed/etc family = poor education/upbringing = probablilty of crime higher= cycle continues
..NO--not EVERY black family/etc--but the rates are significantly higher

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?
Condemn in the harshest manner possible, including economic punishment, the decades long black man family abandonment. It’s the gorilla in the room(racist Im sure) Black male youth raised by a frazzled mother or grandparents, with all the physical lethality of a male which is unnourished and uncontrolled due to the absence of a father. Then even fed further by the 100% absorption of the female emotions all blended together into a toxic mix.

For example......would you support passing a law that makes crimes committed by blacks carry a harsher punishment than if it were committed by whites??

Like if a black kid got caught speeding.....instead of giving him a ticket or letting him off with a warning like we would with a superior white kid --- maybe we should just sentence him to 30 days in jail....just to be safe

Why?
...black culture--it's a cycle = grow up in a poor/stressed/etc family = poor education/upbringing = probablilty of crime higher= cycle continues

Hmmm. Black culture? That's weird. If that were the case, it would be every black family. Must be some other factors. No?

Here is some more good information for you....I guess you didn't get the email from Stormfront about these.....

In Houston, a police officer was killed a couple of weeks ago....A wetback did it...Arturo Solis, shot and killed the officer when that officer responded to a domestic violence call..

Bottom line is...a wet back did it.....so that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on wetbacks...

Houston Police Sergeant Shot and Killed; Suspect in Custody

Another officer was killed in Alabama this month -- It was a black guy who did that....again, that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on blacks...

Huntsville Police identify 14-year veteran officer killed Friday night

In Fayetteville, a police officer was ambushed and murdered while sitting in his squad car at the police station....unfortunately, it was a white guy who did that one... -- luckily the kind of white folks who would kill a cop are so small in number, it doesn't justify wide-scale action against all whites.....

But just imagine if a black guy or some other darkie, or even a gay did that?? Probably wouldn't even hear about it on here.....you know how they get away with everything and all...

Arkansas police officer 'ambushed and executed' outside station, police say
blacks about 13% of the population..whites about 67%--yet:
white murders of police 31
blacks murders of police 23
!!
Table 42
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Still waiting for you to tell me what policies do you propose.....

Now if this is all just a masturbatory exercise for you -- and for you, you are just content with saying "the blacks are bad....eww...look at em…" -- then I see why you have no answers when I asked about policies....

So hey, search for all the news articles you can find to reinforce your anti-black bias....get out some lotion and go to town.
...View attachment 297568
policies???!!!! hahahahhahahahahaha
these aren't NEWS articles--these are FBI statisitics/facts
hahahahahhahahaha
.....you people LOVE these criminals/criminality !! you protest FOR criminals and against police
...first, blacks need to take responsiblity
..second, black culture/familial problems are the root cause
it's NOT the cops !!! again---it's NOT the cops making blacks commit crime and graduate at lower rates--yet you HATE cops/protest cops
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB
I am going to ask again...…..what policies do you propose??

And what does "blacks need to take responsibility" mean??

Example....I am black....I never been to jail...I am college educated, I have a good career -- I have 2 teen age sons who I am raising....is that taking responsibility?? and what burden is it of mine to have to be accountable for what some other black person did who committed a crime??

Did you bare responsibility for this guy??

View attachment 297572

A guy who just this month, ambushed and murdered a police officer sitting in his squad car outside of the police station --- and not one of you dic suckers said a word about it..when are you as a non-black person going to take responsibility for this??
yes--we know -stating facts is racist ---hahahahhahahahahah
please go back and look at the facts about blacks I posted
..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
...the big issue most people have with blacks is that they SCREAM bullshit/lies/etc ---
..they commit crime/murder/rape/etc at MUCH higher rates--then they SCREAM and complain when a cop JUSTIFABLY shoots a black CRIMINAL = IDIOCY --very stupid
I proposed policies to deal with "the blacks"

Why are you so afraid to propose any policies of your own??

Simply saying "blacks are the most dangerous people in ever ever" is not a policy....

So I will ask you again...do you support giving the death penalty to all blacks who commit a violent crime?

Now that should be an easy one to answer...Yes Or No?

Why?

Hmmm. Black culture? That's weird. If that were the case, it would be every black family. Must be some other factors. No?
....I guess it's whitey's fault ----hahahahhahahahahah
...no--not every black family---
....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower
..you asked--if you HAD the answer, how come you asked?

Why?

....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower

The answer has to do with class. Not race. Idiot.

blacks about 13% of the population..whites about 67%--yet:
white murders of police 31
blacks murders of police 23
!!
Table 42
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Now if this is all just a masturbatory exercise for you -- and for you, you are just content with saying "the blacks are bad....eww...look at em…" -- then I see why you have no answers when I asked about policies....

So hey, search for all the news articles you can find to reinforce your anti-black bias....get out some lotion and go to town.
hahahahahhahahaha
.....you people LOVE these criminals/criminality !! you protest FOR criminals and against police
it's NOT the cops !!! again---it's NOT the cops making blacks commit crime and graduate at lower rates--yet you HATE cops/protest cops
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB

Example....I am black....I never been to jail...I am college educated, I have a good career -- I have 2 teen age sons who I am raising....is that taking responsibility?? and what burden is it of mine to have to be accountable for what some other black person did who committed a crime??

View attachment 297572

A guy who just this month, ambushed and murdered a police officer sitting in his squad car outside of the police station --- and not one of you dic suckers said a word about it..when are you as a non-black person going to take responsibility for this??
...the big issue most people have with blacks is that they SCREAM bullshit/lies/etc ---
..they commit crime/murder/rape/etc at MUCH higher rates--then they SCREAM and complain when a cop JUSTIFABLY shoots a black CRIMINAL = IDIOCY --very stupid

Simply saying "blacks are the most dangerous people in ever ever" is not a policy....

So I will ask you again...do you support giving the death penalty to all blacks who commit a violent crime?

yes --DP for all--WTF are you yakking about????!!!!
blacks can murder as many blacks as they want and not graduate
.....but when they start bringing civilized culture down, that's bullshit--they protest FOR criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /etc

Why?

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.

hahahahahhahahaha
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB

View attachment 297572

.....but when they start bringing civilized culture down, that's bullshit--they protest FOR criminals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /etc
what do you mean Death Penalty for all??

Why would giving the death penalty to a white guy for armed robbery stop the blacks???

Whites are not the bad guys...its the blacks, remember? Why do you keep trying to include whites into this??

...so why aren't you for giving the death penalty to blacks EXCLUSIVELY??

hahahahahhahahaha
ahahahhahah = DUMB DUMB

View attachment 297572

what do you mean Death Penalty for all??

Why would giving the death penalty to a white guy for armed robbery stop the blacks???

Whites are not the bad guys...its the blacks, remember? Why do you keep trying to include whites into this??

...so why aren't you for giving the death penalty to blacks EXCLUSIVELY??
again--WTF are you talking about???!!!

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.
just like I thought, you are just babbling ..you CAN'T go into detail

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.
just like I thought, you are just babbling ..you CAN'T go into detail

Can't and won't ain't the same thing, bigot.

Why?

the poverty rates among whites are also not disproportionate.....

I guess it helped generationally to have a 400 year head start...…

Unfortunately, those evil blacks are catching up....I just read where black women are among the most educated group in the US...Eww!!

<p>New Study Shows Black Women Are Among The Most Educated In U.S.</p>

Then I read where Africans, specifically Nigerians are among the most successful and educated immigrants coming to the US -- yuck!!!

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S.

Good thing that despite all that --- most blacks are just thugs and criminals..... #MAGA

Why?

Unfortunately, those evil blacks are catching up....I just read where black women are among the most educated group in the US...Eww!!

<p>New Study Shows Black Women Are Among The Most Educated In U.S.</p>

Then I read where Africans, specifically Nigerians are among the most successful and educated immigrants coming to the US -- yuck!!!

Good thing that despite all that --- most blacks are just thugs and criminals..... #MAGA
hahhahahah ANOTHER major FK up!!!!
yes- I know about this --someone else tried to bring up black women in college!!!!!!!!!
that Black women accounted for 68 percent of associate’s degrees, 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of doctorate degrees awarded to Black students during that time frame.
are you literate enough to understand what high highlighted?? awarded to BLACK students??? and this:!!! also from YOUR link!!! see number s 1-3 belwo for an explanation
By both race and gender, the study also shows that Black women are enrolled in college at a higher percentage than any other group including white women, Asian women and white men.
do you SEE ewhat it says??

1. enrolled--not graduated
2. as a GROUP--that's per capita
3. there are not many blacks --male or female --that QUALIFY for college or are enrolled in college - compared to whites
for example:
you can have 100 whites in college and 2 blacks in 2017 [ or even graduate ]
if you have 110 whites in college and 6 blacks in 2018 [ or graduate ] --that means blacks graduated or enrolled at a much higher rate than whites--BUT there are still over 10 times more whites [ educated ] in college !!!!!!!!!!!!
4. blacks graduate high school at a lower rate and you want us to believe they graduate college at a higher rate!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahhahahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahahhahahaha = your post/stats are crap

Last edited:

Why?

AND--And some one else [ was it you? ] brought up the Nigerian dumbshit!!
please do the MATH!!
... there are about 380,000 Nigerians in the US---there are over 300 MILLION people in the US!! do you understand the math?????!!!!
for an example:
....that's equivalent to having 2000 non-Nigerians students to TWO [ 2 ] Nigerian students...so if just 1 Nigerian student does better than 2 non-Nigerians, OMG--it means the Nigerians are more educated.....???!!! hahahahha ==bullshit
--there are not that many Nigerians [ students or not ] to even COMPARE

Why?

....AND---you have NOT given the answer as to why they commit crime at higher rates and graduate high school AND college at lower rates
..what's your answer?

AND:
On average, white and Asian students earn a college-level credential at a rate about 20 percentage points higher than Hispanic and black students do, a new report shows.
College completion rates vary by race and ethnicity, report finds

Last edited:

Why?

and MORE proof:
Awareness has also been growing that getting into college is not enough; black and Hispanic students are also much less likely to graduate.
The Neglected College Race Gap: Racial Disparities Among College Completers - Center for American Progress

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop

White guy with a MAGA hat?

No? :eek:
No, white guys with MAGA hats shoot up schools.

Nikolas-Cruz.jpg

021618_shocking_cruz_web.jpg

Personal responsibility stems from being told, and held to account to, that you are responsible. Blacks are given a pass on this under the guise of racism and slavery.

Forum List

Back