Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?
Well I wouldn’t be specific as to race...but I would militarize the police and have martial law and curfews in areas such as South Central LA, South Chicago, and the entire areas of Yonkers and Harlem. But liberals stand in the way. They are more concerned with the rights of criminals than protecting innocent citizens.
Why wouldn't you be specific to race when this whole post is about being specific to race??

This is why I have zero respect for cucks like you.....if blacks are the problem, then what are the policies you propose that will single out the problem??

Or as I said again -- is this just a masturbatory exercise where people like you just like hinting around it, but too afraid to put it in policy?

Would you be in favor of a set of Jim Crow style laws that target blacks?? If not...then like I said to the other person on here....

Find all of the news stories you can about blacks being scary -- get out some lotion, and go to town...invite your friends and have a circle jerk if you want.....
Blacks are the problem when you have a racial group with 70% of it’s children born out of wedlock and on welfare. That’s a start. So a racial group that comprises 13% of the population commits 80% of all violent crime. Thats why I could post the question that I did. It’s relevant. But, because pussified people line you are going to cry and scream racism when the obvious is brought forth, then I guess the black community will continue to be one of drug abuse, high crime, gang violence, poor education, birth out of wedlock, and government dependency. That’s why drastic action needs to be taken. I gave you a solution. What are you doing about it? Nothing. So you’re just a typical crybaby piece of shit.

When cops stop checking out suspicious people and let them go on and likely commit more crime, who do Woketards think gets affected by that the most?

Not whites, but black people who are more often victimized in violent crime.

Black Lives Matter is causing more harm to the black community than the KKK ever did and both are violent Democrat controlled groups of morons.

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop

cliven bundy?

one of cliven bundies ARMED militants who threatened to kill government agents?

someone from Waco?

Ruby Ridge?

Comrade, how long of a prison sentence did Bundy receive? What was the reason?
The officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his nation and his community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

When cops stop checking out suspicious people and elt them go on and likely commit more crime, who do Woketards think gets affected by that the most?

Not whites, but black people who are more often victimized in violent crime.

Black Lives Matter is causing more harm to the black community than the KKK ever did and both are violent Democrat controlled groups of morons.
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization.

Blacks are the problem when you have a racial group with 70% of it’s children born out of wedlock and on welfare. That’s a start. So a racial group that comprises 13% of the population commits 80% of all violent crime.
The Amish religion takes normally peaceful people and turns them into violent rageful murderous animals.

Thats why.

I have no problems with truth. But this thread is about pointing a finger at the black man is it not?
You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.
Officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

Blacks are the problem when you have a racial group with 70% of it’s children born out of wedlock and on welfare. That’s a start. So a racial group that comprises 13% of the population commits 80% of all violent crime.
The Amish religion takes normally peaceful people and turns them into violent rageful murderous animals.

Thats why.
I agree. Poindexter needs to understand that as a racial group blacks suck more resources from our nation and give back less, as opposed to all other racial groups.

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Whites kill cops too -- how many threads have you started about that?
...not even close to the rate that blacks do
AND whites don't protest FOR criminals or cop killers like the blacks do
LOLOL

Idiot. You think cops care about ratios or the number of cops being killed?

White and far-right extremists kill more cops
Don’t even pretend you speak for law enforcement officers when all you pray for is dead officers. You like police being murdered because you’re Antifa.

black youths commit crime at monumental higher rates than white youths

Why?
...black culture--it's a cycle = grow up in a poor/stressed/etc family = poor education/upbringing = probablilty of crime higher= cycle continues
..NO--not EVERY black family/etc--but the rates are significantly higher

Hmmm. Black culture? That's weird. If that were the case, it would be every black family. Must be some other factors. No?
....I guess it's whitey's fault ----hahahahhahahahahah
...no--not every black family---
....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower
..you asked--if you HAD the answer, how come you asked?
the poverty rates among whites are also not disproportionate.....

I guess it helped generationally to have a 400 year head start...…

Unfortunately, those evil blacks are catching up....I just read where black women are among the most educated group in the US...Eww!!

<p>New Study Shows Black Women Are Among The Most Educated In U.S.</p>

Then I read where Africans, specifically Nigerians are among the most successful and educated immigrants coming to the US -- yuck!!!

Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S.

Good thing that despite all that --- most blacks are just thugs and criminals..... #MAGA
400 year head start. :206: Here we go. My great grandmother arrived in the United States in 1906. She didn’t look for an excuse. Slavery ended in 1866. So blacks had a 46 year head start on her.

You believe that anything which identifies the PC protected race classes as negative is racist.
No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.
Officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.

The officer was a good man who's name and tragic end are being used by disgusting bigots to make some kind of weird substancr-lacking point. I'm sure he'd be proud.

White guy with a MAGA hat?

No? :eek:
No, white guys with MAGA hats shoot up schools.

Nikolas-Cruz.jpg

021618_shocking_cruz_web.jpg
that would be true if he were white.

Why?
...black culture--it's a cycle = grow up in a poor/stressed/etc family = poor education/upbringing = probablilty of crime higher= cycle continues

Hmmm. Black culture? That's weird. If that were the case, it would be every black family. Must be some other factors. No?
....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower

Unfortunately, those evil blacks are catching up....I just read where black women are among the most educated group in the US...Eww!!

Then I read where Africans, specifically Nigerians are among the most successful and educated immigrants coming to the US -- yuck!!!

Good thing that despite all that --- most blacks are just thugs and criminals..... #MAGA
The only thing I know about Nigerians is that A.) they have bad body odor and B.) they are so black that at night all you can see is eyes and teeth.

The officer was a good man who's name and tragic end are being used by disgusting bigots to make some kind of weird substancr-lacking point. I'm sure he'd be proud.
My point has substance. When the public as a whole hears “NBA basketball player” they automatically think “black man.” When the public hears “Carjacking” they also automatically think “black man.” Why is that?

We will never know that now will we?

Female, Caucasian, amputee, Lutheran?
You’re guess is a little too feminine, little too light.

Really? Man, this is tough. Hmmm... how can we figure out who did it.....

Wait! I got it! This looks like a job for Jessie Smollett! He'll know who did it!

Why?

Black communities have always been cesspools of crime and poverty. We were told that would change when more blacks became educated and got college degrees. 1970’s came and went. No change. 1980’s came and went. No change. 1990’s came and went. No change. First decade of 21st Century came and went...no change. I’m still waiting for this positive change to happen.

Thats why.
Exactly.

Black communities have always been cesspools of crime and poverty. We were told that would change when more blacks became educated and got college degrees. 1970’s came and went. No change. 1980’s came and went. No change. 1990’s came and went. No change. First decade of 21st Century came and went...no change. I’m still waiting for this positive change to happen.

Wait. There is more than one black community? You used the plural there. Was that intentional?

Forum List

Back