Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

400 year head start. :206: Here we go. My great grandmother arrived in the United States in 1906. She didn’t look for an excuse. Slavery ended in 1866. So blacks had a 46 year head start on her.
and lets not bring up the success Asians have had.

400 year head start. :206: Here we go. My great grandmother arrived in the United States in 1906. She didn’t look for an excuse. Slavery ended in 1866. So blacks had a 46 year head start on her.
and lets not bring up the success Asians have had.

Cherry picking data and leaving out pertinent facts leads morons to believe the lies that they have been told. Moron.

No, not at all. I think it’s very healthy to talk about race relations in a healthy way. I’m saying this OP and subsequent posts obviously have racial degradations. Do you disagree?
No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.
Officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

The officer was a good man who's name and tragic end are being used by disgusting bigots to make some kind of weird substancr-lacking point. I'm sure he'd be proud.
The substance is all there. You just refuse to accept the truth.

No I don’t find the identifications of crimes dominated by a race as degrading. Factually correct may be uncomfortable but I don’t live in feelings land
You don’t live in reality land either because the way you just described this thread as simply identifying crimes Is not reality
I said this thread Did identify by race and that I’m fine with it. If most crimes are committed by a distinct minority of orange haired people then to state that an orange hair did it again is Absolutely correct and in fact warrants stronger identification and correction by the parties commiting the acts and Not from those who identified who committed it.
You are attempting to make the specifics of the identification more disturbing than the crime. Kinda mirrors the Trump situation of liberals being more upset about how he found out about things than the illegality that they committed.
Officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

The officer was a good man who's name and tragic end are being used by disgusting bigots to make some kind of weird substancr-lacking point. I'm sure he'd be proud.
The substance is all there. You just refuse to accept the truth.

Two replies to the same post? How odd. Have you missed my subsequent question, bigot?

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop
Whites kill cops too -- how many threads have you started about that?
...not even close to the rate that blacks do
AND whites don't protest FOR criminals or cop killers like the blacks do
LOLOL

Idiot. You think cops care about ratios or the number of cops being killed?

White and far-right extremists kill more cops
hahahhaha--you fked up big time!!!
your link states 51 since 1990!! blacks murder 20 cops in ONE YEAR
blacks 13% of the population--whites 65%
white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year---that includes cops and civilians
here is a link that is anti-WS--do you understand? they are stating how BAD the WS are--and they state 77 murders since 1995
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year---that includes cops and civilians
here is a link that is anti-WS--do you understand? they are stating how BAD the WS are--and they state 77 murders since 1995
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Absolutely the point of this whole thread. “Why do blacks have natural predisposition to commit violent crimes?”

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

Absolutely the point of this whole thread. “Why do blacks have natural predisposition to commit violent crimes?”

They don't fuckwit.

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

They don't fuckwit.
....ok --ok--why do blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate of whites? hate crimes at TWICE the rate? and murder at FOUR times the rate?

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

They don't fuckwit.
....ok --ok--why do blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate of whites? hate crimes at TWICE the rate? and murder at FOUR times the rate?

They do? Wherever black people live? Is that the case?

LOLOL

Other than the article stating so, the link to the ADL site just posts a few examples of alleged white far right extremists and none of them killed a cop.

I’m not saying you are wrong, you maybe right, however the article is just a far left oped piece with an opinion and few real facts.

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

I don’t think they do any more or less than whites, I believe poverty and environment are the biggest factors.

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

I don’t think they do any more or less than whites, I believe poverty and environment are the biggest factors.
that's the problem--you just ''think'
'...fact:
they commit rape/murder/hate crimes/crimes at higher rates--MUCH higher
...my dad lived in the Depression!!! VERY poor---he didn't commit crime

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

They don't fuckwit.

Lots of people, Blacks as well as White who get arrested are mental cases, not criminal. A pretty good clip I was watching last night explains how we take mentally ill people who have done nothing criminal and sometimes throw them in jail rather than treating their mental illness. Once in jail they have a criminal record, which happened to the young man in the clip.

LOLOL

Don’t even pretend you speak for law enforcement officers when all you pray for is dead officers. You like police being murdered because you’re Antifa.
:cuckoo:

White guy with a MAGA hat?

No? :eek:
No, white guys with MAGA hats shoot up schools.

Nikolas-Cruz.jpg

021618_shocking_cruz_web.jpg
that would be true if he were white.
He looks white to me.

b82e4f5c-5a8c-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_155621.jpg

Last edited:
LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

Thanks for agreeing with me that whites kill more cops than blacks.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

white murders of cops 31
black murders of cops 23
!!!!
Table 42

Thanks for agreeing with me that whites kill more cops than blacks.

giphy.gif
Yet percentage wise a police officer is 50% more likely to be shot by a black.

White guy with a MAGA hat?

No? :eek:
No, white guys with MAGA hats shoot up schools.

Nikolas-Cruz.jpg

021618_shocking_cruz_web.jpg
that would be true if he were white.
He looks white to me.

b82e4f5c-5a8c-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_155621.jpg
Nope. He is Hispanic. Well. White-Hispanic if your the New York Times. Now. What does he have to do with killing police officers in the line of duty? Nothing. But I will say when the public thinks school shooter they think “crazy white kid.” So do I. Guess I’m stereotyping, but it’s what culture does when things happen with frequency. So when the public thinks “cop killer” they think “black man.” Thanks for validating my entire post.

Forum List

Back