Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

....I guess it's whitey's fault ----hahahahhahahahahah
...no--not every black family---
....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower
..you asked--if you HAD the answer, how come you asked?

The answer has to do with class. Not race. Idiot.
hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.
just like I thought, you are just babbling ..you CAN'T go into detail

Can't and won't ain't the same thing, bigot.
gee-- I wonder why you WON'T? hahahahahhahahahahahahha

....if the child gets proper upbringing/nutrution/discipline/education STARTING early with the parents/love/non-stressful environment/etc, they will more than likely grow up to be non-criminal--ok in life
...the culture is not the same degree in EVERY family ..whites have familial problems also--but their criminal rates/etc are much lower

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.

it's obvious YOU are the bigot racist
..I state facts and provide evidence
..you just provide insults and hate

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.

gee-- I wonder why you WON'T? hahahahahhahahahahahahha

Boredom. You shits never concede to facts and evidence. You cherry pick data to suit your fucked up POV.

Duh!

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.

Sure ya do.

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop
Whites kill cops too -- how many threads have you started about that?
...not even close to the rate that blacks do
AND whites don't protest FOR criminals or cop killers like the blacks do
LOLOL

Idiot. You think cops care about ratios or the number of cops being killed?

White and far-right extremists kill more cops

Remember that red hat MAGA kid? The media conveniently ignored the Black supremacists that spurred that. The jew hating BLACK couple that shot up the Jews in that deli a few weeks back...and the latest stabbing of rabbis on Hanukkah.

Remember that red hat MAGA kid? The media conveniently ignored the Black supremacists that spurred that. The jew hating BLACK couple that shot up the Jews in that deli a few weeks back...and the latest stabbing of rabbis on Hanukkah.

It's a good thing you were there for each of those incidents. Otherwise, your never would have heard about any of them.

Moron.

It's a good thing you were there for each of those incidents. Otherwise, your never would have heard about any of them.

Moron.
Please, you witnessed the big bang?

Moron.

Nope.

Did you witness any of the events you noted?

If not, you must have seen media coverage.

No?

Idiot.

Moron.

Nope.

Did you witness any of the events you noted?

If not, you must have seen media coverage.

No?

Idiot.
Funny thing about that, You where? Quid pro quo...

This is all part of the residual affects of slavery and the culture that emerged among blacks in slavery.

And we all know who put blacks into chains, right?

OTHER BLACKS IN AFRICA!

Moron.
The officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

hahhahahahah--WHAT???
please go into detail

Why? It won't help you.

The officer was a good man who gave a lifetime of service to his country and community.
Texas sheriff’s deputy, an Army vet, fatally shot during traffic stop; suspect arrested

So what laws can we pass to crack down on the blacks???

Fuck all of this hinting and beating around the bush....

If blacks are the problem, what are we gonna do about it??

Simply posting news stories and saying "look, its the blacks" isn't working....

Making memes about Obama being gay or his wife is a man also isn't working...

So what do you suppose?
Well I wouldn’t be specific as to race...but I would militarize the police and have martial law and curfews in areas such as South Central LA, South Chicago, and the entire areas of Yonkers and Harlem. But liberals stand in the way. They are more concerned with the rights of criminals than protecting innocent citizens.
Why wouldn't you be specific to race when this whole post is about being specific to race??

This is why I have zero respect for cucks like you.....if blacks are the problem, then what are the policies you propose that will single out the problem??

Or as I said again -- is this just a masturbatory exercise where people like you just like hinting around it, but too afraid to put it in policy?

Would you be in favor of a set of Jim Crow style laws that target blacks?? If not...then like I said to the other person on here....

Find all of the news stories you can about blacks being scary -- get out some lotion, and go to town...invite your friends and have a circle jerk if you want.....

Forum List

Back