Texas Dumpster Diving For Food

Story's been out for a couple of days......Ol LaKootie waited till a more Dem friendly picked it up.........

Love it when the media takes pictures and videos out of context -- exactly correct as Texas was slammed with ice storms last week with over 250K power outages due (many here in Dallas due to fallen tree branches).

At least they were dumpster diving instead of the liberal goto of looting and stealing.

This all hinges on what a terrible governor Abbott is.

OIP.stZY58IYDAZpuqzzh46JzQHaJ4
suck.jpg

Story's been out for a couple of days......Ol LaKootie waited till a more Dem friendly picked it up.........

Chaos in Austin amid power outages as residents seen dumpster diving at H-E-B grocery store

According to the article, it was in Austin TX at a HEB store that had lost power and had to toss the food. SOMEONE had posted the store was giving away free food, that caused 250 people to show up and fight over it.

But someone posted on social media that there was "free food" at the store. Soon after, more than 250 people showed up and began fighting over rotting trash, according to Travis County Precinct 4 Constable George Morales.
Lakookta at it again.

Well…the power grid failed again during another freeze.
No, it didn't and we had power in the majority of the State unlike the big freeze a few years back, so I am unsure where you got that information!

Also, Austin is a Progressive City with a Democratic Mayor, so tell me why the City wasn’t prepared and I was there last Saturday and Sunday and the issue was lines freezing and trees breaking, so it was not a grid issue this time!

Forum List

Back