Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

Add Missouri to the list

@Eric_Schmitt
·
1h
Election integrity is central to our republic. And I will defend it at every turn.

As I have in other cases - I will help lead the effort in support of Texas’ #SCOTUS filing today.

Missouri is in the fight.

Folks have mentioned it, but it is worth repeating. There are two possibilities to settle the vote fraud cases, assuming nothing crazy happens, and in both cases President Trump wins.

1) The states with the obvious voter fraud are actually controlled by Republican legislatures and since there is no way to sort out the mail in ballots and other voter fraud, the state legislatures will give their state Electoral votes for President Trump.

2) The states with the obvious voter fraud fail to respond with an alternative by Thursday, thus the House votes with each state getting a vote. Since there are more Republican states, President Trump will get more House votes and thus be re-elected. MAGA!
:beer:

Last edited:
Add Missouri to the list

@Eric_Schmitt
·
1h
Election integrity is central to our republic. And I will defend it at every turn.

As I have in other cases - I will help lead the effort in support of Texas’ #SCOTUS filing today.

Missouri is in the fight.

Don't forget......

The Supreme Court gave us Socialized Medicine via the ACA....yet it was unConstitutional

The Supreme court has consistently sided with the gun control lobby in recent years nearly every time.

The Supreme Court has upheld illegal searches and seizures

The Supreme Court has increased Police Powers by issuing vague and incomplete interpretations of case law.

No matter who we think we have on the SCOTUS, it cannot be trusted to uphold the US Constitution. It will obey the Establishment.

this is the beginning of a wave of states standing up to the fraud committed that nullified their voters legal ballot !
The more states the better
I'm sure SCOTUS agrees. The more states that join, means the fewer arguments they have to hear and decisions they have to make before declaring the suits to be baseless.

The more states that join, means the fewer arguments they have to hear and decisions they have to make before declaring the suits to be baseless.
That might happen

no one can read the mind of demigods in black robes

but dont bet the rent money either way

The more states that join, means the fewer arguments they have to hear and decisions they have to make before declaring the suits to be baseless.
That might happen no one can read the mind of demigods in black robes but don't bet the rent money either way
The courts go on precedent, so I don't see how those that were in on the 2000 decision can reverse themselves at this point, especially after the epic lack of success of previous suits.

SCOTUS, as of 5 pm, did not respond on this. This is the filing,not the acceptance. You are jumping the gun. One way or another, this will put this baby to bed. I can't speak for SCOTUS on way or another but let's keep the facts straight. The filing of the request is NOT the acceptance by the court.

Then why did the SCOTUS do this?

Supreme Court Requests Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia Respond to Election Lawsuit By 3pm Thursday

LINK

Forum List

Back