Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

They have no standing.

Their accusations have been litigated already...and the rulings shot their accusations down already.

They waited way too long,

And precedent was set a long long time ago, with the executive and judicial involvement in elections without going through the legislatures.... in all states, including Texas itself.

Also, no state can tell another state how to run their elections and demand all their citizen's votes should be discarded. We are a democratic Republic...we the people, choose our leaders.... our leaders, do not get to choose the voters.

Plus, every election...some state, could choose to sue another State for simply partisan purpose, as this one is...and THAT is NOT how we choose our leaders in a democracy, we the voter, does the choosing, NOT the courts. Part of a great democracy, is the peaceful transfer of power, between oppositions.
They have the US Constitution as standing. the best standing you can get, and highly unlikely for the SCOTUS to go against it.

The only case I know of "executive and judicial involvement in elections without going through the legislatures" (a clear Violation of US Constitution Article 2, Section 1) is Pennsylvania's Act 77, which is a sitting duck for the SCOTUS to knock it down like a bunch of bowling pins.

But we will see in the next few days. :biggrin:

Poor, senile gramps ... YOU posted this chart before which shows GDP for Q2-2018 was 2.7%, not 4.2%. Exactly how crazy are you?

1607640168937-png.427495
So what ? That was posted for the 33.1% increase, and big deal if it had the phony, cooked 2.7 number in it. I know that., I've already explained that. No harm done. You saw the explanation, Don't play dumb. . Ho hum.

You're fucked in the head, gramps. We're talking about the claim that Michigan mailed out 7.7 million unsolicited ballots. If you think that's based on the Constitution, show where the Constitution mentions 7.7 million unsolicited ballots.....
HA HA. Oh that's what you're talking about ? Well, I'm talking about the TOPIC of the thread, which is in accordance with the TITLE of the thread, which is >>
And that lawsuit is about the US CONSTITUTION, Article 2 Section 1, (I've lost count how many times I've said this now) Sheeesh!

He's the only president on record to accomplish that. He's also never had a quarter of GDP growth rech 4%.
FALSE! The most recent quarter (3rd quarter of 2020) was 33.1% (highest in US history).

View attachment 427495

There also was a 4.2% growth (2nd quarter of 2018), which the anti-Trump BEA reduced to a lesser amount.

Here is the BEA chart showing 4.2% (2nd quarter of 2018) before they cut it down, reported by the leftist magazine Mother Jones >>>

View attachment 427491

U.S. second-quarter GDP growth raised to 4.2 percent | Reuters

PS - note the continuous overall sinking of the Obama GDP's, on contrast to the continuous rising after Trump took over. The infamous "V GRAPH"

View attachment 427494

After a horrendous drop. We are seeing the economy slowing again because of Senate Republicans.
ROFL! Tell us, you fucking moron, how are Senate Republicans responsible?

So now we have 17 states joining with Texas. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia joined with Missouri to file an amicus brief supporting Texas.

The Hilbilly states of America.
The Blue and Red States are 99% hillbillys.

There is a trend. Biden won Georgia because of the suburban vote which voted for a Republican governor just 6 years ago. It will only get worse as rural states lose voters while the suburbs gain voters. The states that went to Trump are at the bottom in education. The red states are hillbillies.
Teachers and non-MD Health Care Workers are not quite the most highly educated.
You Liberals flatter yourselves way too much but you can get away with that because you hang out with each other.

Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the planet.

Except for diehard leftist drones like you.

I know everyone who disagrees is a diehard leftist drone. I suppose Arizona and Georgia are filled with leftist drones. You are so far to the right that Ronald Reagan would be a leftist drone to you.
No, but you are definitely a leftwing drone, shit for brains.

There is nothing unlawful about sending out absentee ballot applications. The courts in Michigan said that state officials acted in a lawful manner. All state laws were followed. Specify which ones were not.

Michigan

Violations of Election Law:

The Secretary of State unilaterally abrogated signature verification requirements for mail-in ballots.

The Secretary of State sent out unsolicited ballots to all 7.7 million registered voters contrary to election law which requires a voter to request a mail-in ballot through a process that includes a signature to be matched with the voter registration.

The Secretary of State also allowed absentee ballots to be requested online without signature verification.

Local election officials in Wayne County — containing 322,925 more ballots for Biden than for Trump — opened and processed mail-in ballots without poll-watchers present.

Local election officials in Wayne County also ignored the strict election law requirements of placing a written statement or stamp on each ballot envelope indicating that the voter signature was in fact checked and verified with the signature on file with the state.

Evidence of Fraud:

174,384 mail-in ballots in Wayne County had no valid registration number, indicating they likely resulted from election workers running the same ballots through the tabulator multiple times.

71% of Wayne County Absent Voter Counting Boards were unbalanced, where the number of people who checked in did not match the number of ballots cast.

Michigan
Again there is no evidence to support your accusations. The SOS did not send out ballots just applications for mail in ballots. Again you are just regurgitating stuff that has been looked at by state and federal courts. The answer has been the same. Trump has lost about 30 cases in a row after winning only one. The total imbalance in Wayne County was around 400 votes total. Other counties had imbalances as well.
ODofigs.jpg

The Secretary of State sent out unsolicited ballots to all 7.7 million registered voters contrary to election law which requires a voter to request a mail-in ballot through a process that includes a signature to be matched with the voter registration.

If that's what Texas' lawsuit is about, they're not just going to have their case thrown out of court -- they're going to be laughed out of court.
When you don't even know what the Texas lawsuit is about (as shown by > "If that's what Texas' lawsuit is about"), you shouldn't be in here posting about it.

I posted what the lawsuit is about (unconstitutional actions outside the legislature) earlier in the thread, as did other posters. Read the thread.

John Cornyn has already said he doesn't understand it. Texas Rep Chip Roy has also called it ridiculous. No state has a right to interfere in another state's elections.
John Cornyn has always been a RINO. The SC has the authority to interfere in any corrupt state election.

"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

No, it's because they don't have standing, dumbass.

It's like CA suing TX for allowing fracking.

God you guys are stupid.
See page 15 for standing....

"The constitutional failures of Defendant States injure Plaintiff States because [the right of suffrage is denied]."

The right to suffrage isn't denied. The folks in Texas got to vote.

The idea that you've lost your right to sufferage if your candidate loses is silly.
You aren't thinking if you think it is simple. I hope that is an exception for you, and not the norm.

If states illegally change their voting rules, such that the election outcome is changed, all of the people in other states who voted for other candidates have effectively had their votes nullified, illegally.

It's somewhat analogous to water rights of states that share the same river. If an upstream state builds a dam, the other states still have access to the river basin, but when they turn on their taps, they don't get as much water as before.

And the proper forum for recourse is the Supreme Court.

It's my opinion that the Dems in some states used the plandemic to illegally steal the election, in violation of their, and the US Constitutions. It's similar to stealing the river water that adjacent states share.

Virginia also changed its voting regulations this year, rather dramatically, but they did it through the legislature, consistent with the Constitution.

Regards,
Jim
Which rules were changed illegally?
Mail-in voting, for one, asshole.

Nothing illegal about it.
If the legislature didn't approve it, then it's illegal.

It is not. Voters approved it. It does not need to be passed by the legislature. You think the legislature is a king.
The Constitution says it needs to be passed by the legislature, moron. You're arguing with the Constitution.

This country has been at a cold civil war for 4 years. It’s about to go hot.

Trump tweeted this morning “things are going to escalate dramatically”

22 states have joined Texas in its lawsuit that has been brought upon to the Supreme Court. The “New Union” is forming

With all the claims of fraud, Trump isn’t going to lay over nor are his people They will never accept Joe Biden and will never allow him to step foot in the White House.

Democrat voters are either overconfident or extremely naive about what is going on. They are laughing at the thought of a civil war. As usual, they aren’t taking things seriously. Meanwhile 90% of guns and ammunition is owned by Conservatives.

Everyday conservatives are getting more angry and upset that nothing is happening.everyone is on edge. I just don’t see the courts or Supreme Court doing anything about it. The swamp is just too deep. Hell, it goes all the way to the core of the earth and back through China!

Get ready Liberals (because I know you’re not)
"With all the claims of fraud"

With all the claims of fraud, of which none have been proven.

There ^^^ fixed that for ya.
ROFL! Biden could sodomize a 5-year-old on CNN and you would claim there's no proof he's a pedophile.
LOL

Is that supposed to make up for your lack of proof of fraud?
ODofigs.jpg

LOLOLOL Can you not think for yourself?

Dumbfuck, they already mailed out 7.7 million applications. Everyone receiving one can check the box to automatically receive absentee ballots for future elections. Meaning....

a) there's no news reporting 7.7 million ballots were mailed unsolicited for the general election; and

b) ballots mailed out would have been based on 7.7 million ballot applications mailed out in the Spring; and

c) mailing out 7.7 million applications in the Spring to all registered voters in Michigan was done by computer. So if they were going to mail ballots in the fall, also by computer, there would have been more than 7.7 million registered voters as many people in Michigan registered to vote over the summer; and

d) this farce is based on a Trump tweet back in May which he himself deleted when it was brought to his attention that he got it wrong...

wjbk_trump-tweet_52020.jpg

... and

e) rightards are the biggest fucking idiots on the planet. Your only hope of salvaging this fiasco lies in the hopes that AmericanThinker, who published this, got it wrong and that Texas isn't really suing over this.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
But the ones you call "biggest fucking idiots" know that this is a CONSTITUTIONAL lawsuit/issue (Article 2, Section 1), while you are still babbling about ballot applications. You still don't know what the hell this whole thing (1st 3 words of the OP title >
Texas Files Lawsuit

is about, and you're displaying that with flying colors.
Dumbfuck, I quoted what is being reported about the Texas lawsuit. :eusa_doh:

And while a bunch of states have lined up behind Texas, a bunch of other states have lined up behind the Constitution...

WASHINGTON — More than two dozen states filed motions with the Supreme Court on Thursday opposing Texas' bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's wins in four battleground states, a long-shot legal move that Pennsylvania blasted as a "seditious abuse of the judicial process."
When you regurgitate fake news all you prove is that you're a brainwashed minion.
Your brain is fake news.

‘Cacophony Of Bogus Claims’: Over 25 States And Territories Slam Texas’ Supreme Court Lawsuit To Overturn Election (forbes.com)
Colorado joins 23-state coalition opposing Texas election lawsuit (thedenverchannel.com)
You use fake news to claim I post fake news?

Well of course - Texas has every right to change election laws in all 57 states because, you know ... TEXAS! :laugh2:
Good lord, when will Republicans stop embarrassing themselves?

Who will make them pay for it?

Their voters?? Nope...

They are embarrassing themselves for their voters....

and when this is said and done, I guarantee you that these folks will get pissed if you ever remind them

Apparently you would prefer the people nationwide to pay for those States' "right" to defraud the the rest of the rest the United States. Voting fraud affects all Americans.

Allegations of fraud with no evidence shouldn't affect any Americans....

We are weeks now of the allegations of fraud... Where is the evidence... Evidence that will stand up in court...

Where is it?

No messages of 'it is coming' or 'it is everywhere'... Accusing people of a crime and having no evidence is a crime in itself...

Sounds like you are as sick of this as I am and the judges are. That idiot AG in Texas now claims 80 million fraudulent votes with no evidence. They pull this crap out of their ass and expect people to enjoy the scent. It's beyond ridiculous.

Sweety-------------Texas had their better IT guys inspect the Dominion system before the election throughly and reject allowing it in TEXAS because they found that the system was basically meant to create FRAUD----------

TEXAS IT guys understand the system and how it was used to CHEAT.............

Even my lib brother who happens to be the director of computer it department for one of the colleges is saying Biden is fucked.

If those IT guys already inspected the software, it should be easy to present evidence of how votes were stolen. Just saying you think it was possible isn't enough. You gotta show evidence that it was.

More to ignore right?

Why are you so sure that Clinton really won re-election in 96?

How are you confident that Bush won re-election in 2004??

How do we know that Sean Spicer really didn't win Dancing With The Stars??

View attachment 427311

Because we didn’t have the shady shit y’all tried this time.

It will likely be DENIED,
Upon what do you base that ?
They have no standing.

Their accusations have been litigated already...and the rulings shot their accusations down already.

They waited way too long,

And precedent was set a long long time ago, with the executive and judicial involvement in elections without going through the legislatures.... in all states, including Texas itself.

Also, no state can tell another state how to run their elections and demand all their citizen's votes should be discarded. We are a democratic Republic...we the people, choose our leaders.... our leaders, do not get to choose the voters.

Plus, every election...some state, could choose to sue another State for simply partisan purpose, as this one is...and THAT is NOT how we choose our leaders in a democracy, we the voter, does the choosing, NOT the courts. Part of a great democracy, is the peaceful transfer of power, between oppositions.
And at least one of the charges stems from a Trump tweet that was based on fake news...

1263073073839947776.jpg

This country has been at a cold civil war for 4 years. It’s about to go hot.

Trump tweeted this morning “things are going to escalate dramatically”

22 states have joined Texas in its lawsuit that has been brought upon to the Supreme Court. The “New Union” is forming

With all the claims of fraud, Trump isn’t going to lay over nor are his people They will never accept Joe Biden and will never allow him to step foot in the White House.

Democrat voters are either overconfident or extremely naive about what is going on. They are laughing at the thought of a civil war. As usual, they aren’t taking things seriously. Meanwhile 90% of guns and ammunition is owned by Conservatives.

Everyday conservatives are getting more angry and upset that nothing is happening.everyone is on edge. I just don’t see the courts or Supreme Court doing anything about it. The swamp is just too deep. Hell, it goes all the way to the core of the earth and back through China!

Get ready Liberals (because I know you’re not)
"With all the claims of fraud"

With all the claims of fraud, of which none have been proven.

There ^^^ fixed that for ya.
ROFL! Biden could sodomize a 5-year-old on CNN and you would claim there's no proof he's a pedophile.
LOL

Is that supposed to make up for your lack of proof of fraud?
ODofigs.jpg
LOL

Fucking moron, is that supposed to make your imaginary evidence, real?? :lmao:

Poor, senile gramps ... YOU posted this chart before which shows GDP for Q2-2018 was 2.7%, not 4.2%. Exactly how crazy are you?

1607640168937-png.427495
So what ? That was posted for the 33.1% increase, and big deal if it had the phony, cooked 2.7 number in it. I know that., I've already explained that. No harm done. You saw the explanation, Don't play dumb. . Ho hum.
LOLOL

Gramps, who cares what your reason for posting it was? It still shows Q2-2018 was 2.7%, not 4.2%, as you lied about. And YOU posted that.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're fucked in the head, gramps. We're talking about the claim that Michigan mailed out 7.7 million unsolicited ballots. If you think that's based on the Constitution, show where the Constitution mentions 7.7 million unsolicited ballots.....
HA HA. Oh that's what you're talking about ? Well, I'm talking about the TOPIC of the thread, which is in accordance with the TITLE of the thread, which is >>
And that lawsuit is about the US CONSTITUTION, Article 2 Section 1, (I've lost count how many times I've said this now) Sheeesh!
Poor, senile gramps, that's what I'm talking about too.

Legally troubled Texas A.G. concocts absurd election lawsuit as Trump muses about pardons If you had told me this kind of crazy stuff was going on, I would have never believed you originally. But then again, we are talking about Republicans and their cult base, so yes, it is totally believable. We of course are talking about these insane and totally stupid law suits by Ken Paxton to over turn the election, who of course is under criminal indictment himself. This is the typical nonsensical Rudy Giuliani play book, where you go after the folks who are investigating you, while you yourself are being investigated for criminal activity. Needless to say this is going to backfire on Paxton and the idiot base who believe this craziness. Paxton and the Republican party have descended into full, all out bonkers. Unleashing crackpots and criminals is not a winning strategy. Apparently the majority of the party isn't smart enough to see that. They have become the laughing stock of the country. Thank goodness we still have a majority who care and vote for sanity.

The more adjectives you use in the first few words of a post, the more we know it's nothing more than your delusions and idiocy.
In other words, you are argument free. No surprises there.

No, just pointing out as usual that your post has no point except to show what a mouth breathing gutter wench you are.

Forum List

Back