🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gov. Abbott Mobilizes National Guard As Border Crisis Spirals Out of Control

Trump created the border mess. Prove ME wrong.
There is a 20-year surge in migrants flooding the Border since Biden won the Election until now and more to come. Biden removed Trump’s policies and the Surge happened.

Your claim about Trump creating the Border mess is an outright lie.

Capitalism, what is that sayeth the right-wing, at every economic opportunity.

We should be generating revenue from foreign nationals wanting to try their luck in our economy. Did you know that there is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass because all foreign nationals should be known to the general Government and federally identified for civil purposes?

We should be generating revenue from foreign nationals wanting to try their luck in our economy. Did you know that there is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and we should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass because all foreign nationals should be known to the general Government and federally identified for civil purposes?
"
While there are only two specific references in the Constitution to immigration , stated in this most important of documents as , “naturalization, ” there is clear evidence by the Framers as to what they intended concerning the rights of the people who live in this country and how those rights affect immigrants both legal and illegal.

The two references in the Constitution that specifically mention , “naturalization, ” are found in Article I, Section 8 in creating the authority of the Congress, “To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.” Thus from a Constitutional stand point it is the responsibility of Congress to establish all laws and rules of naturalization or immigration.

The second reference is located in the 14th Amendment shown above stating that , “All persons born or naturalized in the United States,” are, “citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

The key thought in the 14th Amendment which along with several other provisions established in the Constitution shows that the intent of the Framers was that only citizens of the United States whether born or naturalized are granted the rights and privileges that are available in America."

No shock you love to flood America with workers happy to make 90 cents an hour.

Because he's a pathetic toothache of a man. Perhaps harden the electoral grid than do shit like this....
Perhaps secede from this bullshit union that is forcing us to use unreliable energy sources and has left the border open for invasion, which costs billions.

You are posting a release from August? He's just bloviating about something from back in the summer again for the benefit of the right? Are these the guardsmen that were shot at across the border, but could not return fire, as they did not have ammunition or authorization to do anything but duck?
Are you whining because Abbott didn't start a hot war with Mexico?
You'd be among the first to bitch if we returned fire on cartel members in Mexico.

And now maybe you've heard how Impeachable Joe has decided to up the ante paying
illegals $450 grand apiece giving them a green light to pour across the border he refuses
to defend.

Under the circumstances Abbott would be derelict if he didn't bring troops out and I doubt if
his political capitol would be worth a fart in a windstorm in Texas if he did nothing.
I'm not even sure what your point is.

You'd be among the first to bitch if we returned fire on cartel members in Mexico.

And now maybe you've heard how Impeachable Joe has decided to up the ante paying
illegals $450 grand apiece giving them a green light to pour across the border he refuses
to defend.

Under the circumstances Abbott would be derelict if he didn't bring troops out and I doubt if
his political capitol would be worth a fart in a windstorm in Texas if he did nothing.
Admit it, right-wingers merely prefer to "hate on the Poor". Bigotry is what drives the right-wing not any form of economic reason.

to defend.

Not me. I was National Guard at one time. When I was enlisted, it is unlikely I would have had the self-control, not to return fire.

Seriously another DEAD American KILLED by an illegal. A poor 5 year old girl CRUSHED TO DEATH by an illegal who was driving drunk after drinking 16 beers slammed into the back of the child's vehicle at high speed CRUSHING THE 4 YEAR OLD TO DEATH in a gruesome collision. Then Biden, who's own wife and child were killed by a drunk driver claims illegals driving drunk with no license or insurance is not justification to deport them, WTF?
He was probably outcelebrating the fact he is about to become $450,000 richer....

There is a 20-year surge in migrants flooding the Border since Biden won the Election until now and more to come. Biden removed Trump’s policies and the Surge happened.

Your claim about Trump creating the Border mess is an outright lie.

Meanwhile back in reality, his DOJ was arguing that kids were not entitled to soap or toothpaste.

Your blob created the crisis. Prove me wrong.

Meanwhile back in reality, his DOJ was arguing that kids were not entitled to soap or toothpaste.

Your blob created the crisis. Prove me wrong.
Your retort is lacking any basis in fact. You provide no substance or validated events, actions, or causation from the Trump Administration to back your claim.

Your claim is based solely on your opinion or; more aptly, “what lies in your head.”

Forum List

Back