🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Gov. Abbott Mobilizes National Guard As Border Crisis Spirals Out of Control

Let me get this right. Sleepy Joe's administration is going to defend the borders of Taiwan, but not the USA. :cry:

One can only hope China does a number on the Europhobic Sleepy Joe administration. I mean some f@cking goat herders who can't count to ten kicked the Sleepy Joe administration's ass. :dunno:

Let's go Brandon. :heehee:

Last edited:
Your retort is lacking any basis in fact. You provide no substance or validated events, actions, or causation from the Trump Administration to back your claim.

Your claim is based solely on your opinion or; more aptly, “what lies in your head.”
Thanks for the chuckle...

You're the one blaming someone who has been in office for about 300 days for the state of the border when Trump was the one who separated families for fun, let disease run rampant, deprived kids of soap and toothpaste...

Again, boy, your challenge is to prove me wrong. You can't.

Proof, right-wingers are just plain hypocrites regarding the "Sanctity of Life" in abortion threads.

There is a difference between an unborn child, and a person who breaks the law by entering a country illegally or groups of said people technically invading. Sanctity of a innocent life and person is not equal to a adult that breaks the law.

You know that though, you're just doing mental gymnastics in order to argue just for the sake of arguing because you're a contrarian.

Weatherman2020
Walls work. Ask Israel and anyone who has a wall around their home or business.

Bidung stopped construction on that fully funded wall and now we have another million illegals in our country.

Every border State should have their NG at the border and they should shoot any of the invaders who try to cross. Shoot a few and the rest will get the message damned fast.

There is a difference between an unborn child, and a person who breaks the law by entering a country illegally or groups of said people technically invading. Sanctity of a innocent life and person is not equal to a adult that breaks the law.

You know that though, you're just doing mental gymnastics in order to argue just for the sake of arguing because you're a contrarian.
Persons have a natural right to seek safety. Right-wingers merely prove their hypocrisy regarding Individual Liberty.

Let me get this right. Sleepy Joe's administration is going to defend the borders of Taiwan, but not the USA. :cry:

One can only hope China does a number on the Europhobic Sleepy Joe administration. I mean some f@cking goat herders who can't count to ten kicked the Sleepy Joe administration's ass. :dunno:

Let's go Brandon. :heehee:
Taiwan is an ally. There is no express Immigration clause delegated as a power to our federal Congress in our federal Constitution.

The ones your blob filled. To capacity. And then some.
You're right. Trump screwed up.

He didn't late-term abort those fucking worthless spawn and execute their criminal parents.

Texas is about to secede from this fucking shit "union," thanks to Trump not taking care of business by sending 4 armored divisions to the valley to stop this illegal invasion.

Illegal immigration should be punishable by worldwide television broadcast execution.

Forum List

Back