Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Perry threatened a veto = indictment
Obama threatened a veto = but he's a liberal, so that's different.

President Barack Obama would veto a GOP-drafted bill that would allow legislators to take agency officials to court if they don’t enforce laws, according to a White House statement.​
I'll help you out here. Obama threatened Congress, Perry threatened a person. One is politics, one is blackmail. One is expected, one is an Abuse of Power. One is business as usual, one is a felony...

actually both are politics, but since you spend most of your day with Obama's dick up your ass, you don't mind politics when it is a Democrat doing the thrusting.

Perry threatened a veto = indictment
Obama threatened a veto = but he's a liberal, so that's different.

President Barack Obama would veto a GOP-drafted bill that would allow legislators to take agency officials to court if they don’t enforce laws, according to a White House statement.​
I'll help you out here. Obama threatened Congress, Perry threatened a person. One is politics, one is blackmail. One is expected, one is an Abuse of Power. One is business as usual, one is a felony...

actually both are politics, but since you spend most of your day with Obama's dick up your ass, you don't mind politics when it is a Democrat doing the thrusting.
Your, I've lost so I'll make faggot jokes instead rant is noted...

Perry targeted the funding of a program, he never threatened a person. Come on, Little Carmine, you can do better than that.
Oh but he did threaten a person by saying if you don't resign, I'll withhold the funds and others will suffer. That little friends is blackmail, and it's very illegal even in Texas.

Perry, acting as the chief executive, asked for the resignation of the person involved, meaning they could leave voluntarily with less publicity. Why ? Because this libtard drunk had a .23 DUI and she is in charge of enforcing the law in Travis county.

So Perry acted as he should have done when the partisan hack drunk refused.

The only reason libtards like you are acting like this is so unreasonable and upsetting is because of the political angle, and everyone can see it.

But I hope you guys bang this particular drum till November and into 2020.

You are exhibiting why no one can trust a Dimbocrap in office any more.

And this is bringing jobs to Texas?

Attachments

• $cprit 6.jpg
    $cprit 6.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 66
  • $cprit 7.jpg
    $cprit 7.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 70
  • $cprit 8.jpg
    $cprit 8.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 67
Perry targeted the funding of a program, he never threatened a person. Come on, Little Carmine, you can do better than that.
Oh but he did threaten a person by saying if you don't resign, I'll withhold the funds and others will suffer. That little friends is blackmail, and it's very illegal even in Texas.

Perry, acting as the chief executive, asked for the resignation of the person involved, meaning they could leave voluntarily with less publicity. Why ? Because this libtard drunk had a .23 DUI and she is in charge of enforcing the law in Travis county.

So Perry acted as he should have done when the partisan hack drunk refused.

The only reason libtards like you are acting like this is so unreasonable and upsetting is because of the political angle, and everyone can see it.

But I hope you guys bang this particular drum till November and into 2020.

You are exhibiting why no one can trust a Dimbocrap in office any more.
Your partisan view of Perry's lawbreaking is noted. A funny thing though, Grand Juries are not known to be partisan. Do keep that in mind. In this case, unlike most GOP drummed up scandals, there is there there...

Lol, so far no one has actually posted any sound legal reason why this indictment has a chance in hell of standing.

A response like this is the only thing this post deserves.

Now clench a little bit so Obama can get some more friction.

Lol, so far no one has actually posted any sound legal reason why this indictment has a chance in hell of standing.

I see you didn't read the thread but it wouldn't matter to you anyway as you are more than happy to suck Perry's dick, after it's been in Palin's ass. Carry on.

Last edited:
This is what Lihmberg was investigating when she was coerced (extortion?) by Perry. 2 scientist/doctors resigned in disgust over this and the head of CPRIT was indicted.

Attachments

• $cprit 9.jpg
    $cprit 9.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 60
  • $cprit 10.jpg
    $cprit 10.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 64

I see you didn't read the thread but it wouldn't matter to you anyway as you are more than happy to suck Perry's dick, after it's been in Palin's ass. Carry on.

You co-opted my insult, which breaks the rules of trolling. You lose not only the overall argument, but the trolling contest, which makes you an overall loser. Of course everyone else already knows that.

The thread is just like the indictment, meaningless tripe conceived in the mind of some progressive asshat.

The indictment is a politically motivated piece of shit without a shred of validity. You cannot indict someone for expressing an opinion. Even the governor. Game over, Perry wins.

The indictment is a politically motivated piece of shit without a shred of validity. You cannot indict someone for expressing an opinion. Even the governor. Game over, Perry wins.
I'm sure that he will appreciate your support, while getting his mugshot this week. Even in Texas someone facing felony charges has to be booked in at the county jail. There's gonna be some wicked footage of that little drama.

You co-opted my insult, which breaks the rules of trolling. You lose not only the overall argument, but the trolling contest, which makes you an overall loser. Of course everyone else already knows that.

The thread is just like the indictment, meaningless tripe conceived in the mind of some progressive asshat.
I turned it around because it's just dumb. Grow up and be a man, keep the faggot jokes for your drinking buddies.

I'm sure that he will appreciate your support, while getting his mugshot this week. Even in Texas someone facing felony charges has to be booked in at the county jail. There's gonna be some wicked footage of that little drama.

Its not going to happen, if it was going to happen, it would have already.

Anyone involved in putting this before the grand jury should be brought before the Texas Bar and punished.

I turned it around because it's just dumb. Grow up and be a man, keep the faggot jokes for your drinking buddies.

You lose.

You lose.
This is the Internet little man. No one wins or loses, and no one gives a shit. Really, grow up huh...

Its not going to happen, if it was going to happen, it would have already.

Anyone involved in putting this before the grand jury should be brought before the Texas Bar and punished.
If you had read the thread you would have discovered that the DA is meeting with Perry's attorney today to discuss when he will turn himself in. You would also know that the charges are serious enough to convince the Grand Jury, but, you'll just ignore reality, as usual.

Why is it that most republican replies fall between 5 and 7, the lowest forms of debate?

Grades of Debate

Top: More intelligent and productive on the top - 1
To
Bottom: Less intelligent and productive on the bottom - 7

1. Refuting the central point – explicitly refutes the central point
2. Refutation – finds the mistake and explains why it’s mistaken
3. Counter Argument – Contradicts and then backs up contradiction with reasoning or supportive evidence.
4. Contradiction – states the opposing case with little or no evidence.
5. Responding to Tone – criticizes to the tone of the writing without attacking the substance of the argument
6. Ad Hominem – attacks the characteristics or authority of the writer without addressing the substance of the argument.
7. Name calling – You are a Dumbass

Attachments

• $replies4.jpg
    $replies4.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 64
  • $cprit.jpg
    $cprit.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 56
  • $cprit 10.jpg
    $cprit 10.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Why is it that most republican replies fall between 5 and 7, the lowest forms of debate?

Grades of Debate

Top: More intelligent and productive on the top - 1
To
Bottom: Less intelligent and productive on the bottom - 7

1. Refuting the central point – explicitly refutes the central point
2. Refutation – finds the mistake and explains why it’s mistaken
3. Counter Argument – Contradicts and then backs up contradiction with reasoning or supportive evidence.
4. Contradiction – states the opposing case with little or no evidence.
5. Responding to Tone – criticizes to the tone of the writing without attacking the substance of the argument
6. Ad Hominem – attacks the characteristics or authority of the writer without addressing the substance of the argument.
7. Name calling – You are a Dumbass
Guess that would make faggot and dick jokes number 8.

And why, because they know how to dogma not debate...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back