Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

I didn't say whether or not you understood anything ... And don't care what it seems to you.

I simply pointed out that 8 USC 1158~Asylum only identifies when a Foreign National can "claim" Asylum ...
And then I invited you to inform the rest of us as to what would make that said Foreign National actually eligible for Asylum.

The fact that I invited you to inform us ... Would only indicate that I was assuming you knew ...
Not that you didn't know or understand anything.

Just Stop ... You cannot parse what I have posted ... And turn it into whatever you Desire to think it means.
Do not attempt to speak or think for me ... You are neither capable nor qualified ... :thup:

I have no intention of speaking for you. I’m simply trying to understand your obtuse way of posting under the assumption this was a discussion. My mistake :) :bye1:

If Abbott followed his Catholic faith he would not be able to win elections.

Republicans would turn on him and call him a RINO and out he would go.
But Democrats never turned on Pelosi and Biden for supporting abortion up to the moment of birth.

The Democrat's tears over the cruelty of sending illegals of their own free will to a sanctuary city with on a cold day in December when the place they illegally came to of their own free will in the first place was experiencing record cold ring hollow. Democrats cried the same tears in September over the "cruelty" of sending illegals of their own free will to Martha's Vineyard, a place with more vacant rooms than occupied rooms.

I have no intention of speaking for you. I’m simply trying to understand your obtuse way of posting under the assumption this was a discussion. My mistake :) :bye1:

Maybe it wouldn't be so obtuse if you would stop trying to make it that way ... :auiqs.jpg:
But anyway ... You didn't fall off a cliff and earn a ... "Bless Your Precious Little Heart"

Have A Lovely Evening

He also sent "Christmas presents" to the Democratic-controlled cities of Chicago and Philadelphia.

"Three buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. late Saturday evening, including one which dropped its passengers near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris.

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) is the official residence of the Vice President of the United States and the Christmas Eve drop-off is the latest of several instances in which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has bussed migrants to Washington, D.C.

The migrants were then helped by the Migrant Solidarity Mutual Aid Network and taken to a local church, according to 7News reporter Christian Flores."

Washington, DC: Bus of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris's home

More migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve in frigid temps

d6f3ccec-6fc9-4021-954e-8d2dea72fd8e-SAMIGRANTS_frame_67638.jpeg
Abbot migrants.jpg

At least if Harris saw any of the illegals, she now realizes that they are human being, not political toys to be played with.

I'm guessing she just closed her blinds, though.

Forum List

Back