Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

As you seem to be saying there are no Christians in Texas, I suppose they might want to consider doing that.

You realize these people are criminals who stole into our nation, right? And are sleeping in airports and under bridges.

Does the Bible--does Christianity in general--support criminal behavior like this?

You realize these people are criminals who stole into our nation, right? And are sleeping in airports and under bridges.

Does the Bible--does Christianity in general--support criminal behavior like this?

This has all been addressed. Asking it over and over and over changes nothing.

This has all been addressed. Asking it over and over and over changes nothing.

So you have no answer, because of course the answer is no. It is immoral to steal into a nation, knowingly, and steal housing, shelter, education, food, and health care you do not pay for. And just expect others to do it for you.

What these people are doing is immoral. So, Christians here are not simply "noticing" that they need an extra tunic. Migrants are stealing in and taking it. From our hospitals, our schools, our shelters, our airports, our judicial system. Everything.

Start there. Everything starts from there as to what the Christian is expected to do.

You've been answered and those answers have not changed.

But you still beat the gong regularly of what the Christian response should be.

Hey there's a big gang of criminals outside, Christian. They have stolen in, knowingly, to take from your school, hospitals, shelters, and other services. They don't pay for this. They almost certainly will never pay for this.

But if you send them somewhere else you are MEAN......bad Christian, bad.....just let the people of El Paso deal with the destruction of their entire city. This is ever so much more "Christian".

Please. Grow up. Do you read the Bible, regularly? Start. It's a grown ups book, for real.

I’ve been informed that TVA’s unilateral rolling blackouts will continue. All non-essential businesses should reduce power usage. I’ve asked the @Titans to postpone their 12pm game in solidarity with our neighbors. TVA needs to invest in infrastructure to withstand extreme temps," Cooper said on Twitter.
---------------------------------

I can bet he has power.
He could made sure they had coats, and boots.

“It really does show the cruelty behind Gov. Abbott and his insistence on continuing to bus people here without care about people arriving late at night on Christmas Eve when the weather is so cold. People are getting off the buses, they don’t have coats, they don’t have clothes for this kind of weather, and they’re freezing," Fischer said.
Ha ha ha. . Don't be a clown . If your for sanctuary spaces buck the hell up . Don't complain how they got there man the hell up and give them your spare bedroom and get a Second job . They will be hungry i bet ... be the solution . Don't make others pay so you can feel better about yourself kitten.

But you still beat the gong regularly of what the Christian response should be.

That's right.

Hey there's a big gang of criminals outside, Christian. They have stolen in, knowingly, to take from your school, hospitals, shelters, and other services. They don't pay for this. They almost certainly will never pay for this.

I'm all for making it so they can.

But if you send them somewhere else you are MEAN......bad Christian, bad.....just let the people of El Paso deal with the destruction of their entire city. This is ever so much more "Christian".

Please. Grow up. Do you read the Bible, regularly? Start. It's a grown ups book, for real.

LOL.........how are things working out for you and your position?

That's right.

I'm all for making it so they can.

LOL.........how are things working out for you and your position?

I'm not opposed to LEGAL immigration at all, and I'm not for allowing people to starve and be ill in our streets. But what they are doing is immoral. It is stealing, essentially.

What does that last question mean? You understand that most Americans are opposed to illegal immigration?

Border control funding is same as trump. Border ain't open.
Really%20rotfl-M.gif

I'm not opposed to LEGAL immigration at all, and I'm not for allowing people to starve and be ill in our streets. But what they are doing is immoral. It is stealing, essentially.

What does that last question mean? You understand that most Americans are opposed to illegal immigration?

No they aren't. If they actually were we would address issues like employers drawing them here with the offer of jobs.

We have NO desire whatsoever to remove millions from the working class and the consumption here they contribute.

Ha ha ha. . Don't be a clown . If your for sanctuary spaces buck the hell up . Don't complain how they got there man the hell up and give them your spare bedroom and get a Second job . They will be hungry i bet ... be the solution . Don't make others pay so you can feel better about yourself kitten.
To send people in the freezing cold, you'd think they had decent clothing attire.

No they aren't. If they actually were we would address issues like employers drawing them here with the offer of jobs.

We have NO desire whatsoever to remove millions from the working class and the consumption here they contribute.

Who is "we"? Our feckless leaders? Corrupt CEOs? Okay.

American citizens? We absolutely do not want illegals breaking into our nation left and right.

If its get up to 4 million, so what, Chinas

got north of 1.4 billion people on the same land as ours, the US.

Climate Control is what people are coming here.

Who is "we"? Our feckless leaders? Corrupt CEOs? Okay.

American citizens? We absolutely do not want illegals breaking into our nation left and right.

In Florida DeSantis pretended to pass mandatory e-verify. The first thing they did was completely exempt agriculture from the law. The second thing they did was make it not mandatory for the rest to use e-verify.

The people re-elected him. Yes, American citizens. We have no desire to do what it would take to remove millions and millions from the working class here and lose their purchasing power to increase our bottom lines.

None.

In Florida DeSantis pretended to pass mandatory e-verify. The first thing they did was completely exempt agriculture from the law. The second thing they did was make it not mandatory for the rest to use e-verify.

The people re-elected him. Yes, American citizens. We have no desire to do what it would take to remove millions and millions from the working class here and lose their purchasing power to increase our bottom lines.

None.

So let me get this straight. Because our feckless politicians will not enforce e-verify, it's cool that these illegals pour into El Paso, but terrible that Texas ships them to...."sanctuary" cities?

What is your case here?

So let me get this straight. Because our feckless politicians will not enforce e-verify, it's cool that these illegals pour into El Paso, but terrible that Texas ships them to...."sanctuary" cities?

What is your case here?

Absolutely. The people vote for it so why shouldn't it happen?

Texas could pass mandatory e-verify and then the majority would leave on their own.

Absolutely. The people vote for it so why shouldn't it happen?

Texas could pass mandatory e-verify and then the majority would leave on their own.

They would also leave on their own if we had a muscular border with a policy of just turning them away. You come here, you're not getting in at any rate.

Which is how it should be. You want to come here? Do it legally. If you try to do it ILLEGALLY you're already engaging in criminal activities.

They would also leave on their own if we had a muscular border with a policy of just turning them away. You come here, you're not getting in at any rate.

Which is how it should be. You want to come here? Do it legally. If you try to do it ILLEGALLY you're already engaging in criminal activities.

As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.

If you want employees, do it legally.

Forum List

Back