Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

As long as the jobs are here, they will get here.

If you want employees, do it legally.

I agree with your latter but we need the former too. You don't NOT lock your house and car and say, well it doesn't matter, people will find a way to steal at any rate. In my state, if you open an unlocked car and steal it's just a misdemeanor, but if you break in and steal, it's a felony.

Lock your doors.

Lock our nation.

That's justice for those who live here....LEGALLY

I agree with your latter but we need the former too. You don't NOT lock your house and car and say, well it doesn't matter, people will find a way to steal at any rate. In my state, if you open an unlocked car and steal it's just a misdemeanor, but if you break in and steal, it's a felony.

Lock your doors.

Lock our nation.

That's justice for those who live here....LEGALLY

Impossible. Mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement behind it is not.

As long as the jobs are here, people will get here.

No they aren't. If they actually were we would address issues like employers drawing them here with the offer of jobs.

We have NO desire whatsoever to remove millions from the working class and the consumption here they contribute.
As you know, the vast majority are opposed to illegal immigration. The Democrat leadership obviously loves illegal aliens as they anticipate amnesty for the millions down the road.

Who is the "WE" that have no desire to remove millions of illegal aliens?

Rasmussen Poll: Illegal Immigration Getting Worse, Biden Doing Poor Job

By Eric Mack |
Monday, 11 April 2022 01:43 PM EDT

Only 14% of likely U.S. voters said the illegal immigration problem is improving under Biden, while 55% say it is getting worse, and 27% say the problem is staying the same.

A full 50% also give Biden a poor rating on his handling of the immigration crisis, while just 32% give Biden at least a good rating.

Broken down by party on saying illegal immigration is getting worse:

77% of Republicans.

60% of independent or third-party voters.

29% of Democrats.

Broken down by party on saying illegal immigration is getting better:

25% of Democrats.

9% of independent or third-party voters.

6% of Republicans.

Those giving Biden a poor rating on immigration, by party:

77% of Republicans.

59% of independent or third-party voters.

21% of Democrats.

Those giving Biden an "excellent" or "good" rating on immigration, by party:

60% of Democrats.

20% of independent or third-party voters.

14% of Republicans.

I've covered this already.
So you told us that most Americans deplore immigration and believe President Biden and his handlers are doing a terrible job protecting our country?

If you did not, then you lied, didn't you?

So you told us that most Americans deplore immigration and believe President Biden and his handlers are doing a terrible job protecting our country?

If you did not, then you lied, didn't you?

You can address what I said or make things up. I think we know what it will be.

You can address what I said or make things up. I think we know what it will be.
I posted FACTS supporting my claims, and you posted...NOTHING. Come on back when you can support any of your lies with facts. Of course, you won't, you'll make wild, goofy claims again, signifying nothing! :D

I posted FACTS supporting my claims, and you posted...NOTHING. Come on back when you can support any of your lies with facts. Of course, you won't, you'll make wild, goofy claims again, signifying nothing! :D

Now now, leftists demand you take their nonsense as fact

Now now, leftists demand you take their nonsense as fact

I chuckle at those who call for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement as leftists.

That means as I said, those on the right are cool with the employers attracting illegals here with their jobs.

In Florida DeSantis pretended to pass mandatory e-verify. The first thing they did was completely exempt agriculture from the law. The second thing they did was make it not mandatory for the rest to use e-verify.

The people re-elected him. Yes, American citizens. We have no desire to do what it would take to remove millions and millions from the working class here and lose their purchasing power to increase our bottom lines.

None.
So you are glad that children were forced to wade across a river on a sub-freezing day, because they will make good farm workers?

I chuckle at those who call for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement as leftists.

That means as I said, those on the right are cool with the employers attracting illegals here with their jobs.

Oh I "forgot".... you're a libertarian or some garbage... there's a fee of you fraud toads on here

So you are glad that children were forced to wade across a river on a sub-freezing day, because they will make good farm workers?

If I was good with that, why would I be advocating for mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement?

DeSantis and those who vote for him are good with that as it was his administration that completely excluded agriculture workers from any kind of verification at all.

Oh I "forgot".... you're a libertarian or some garbage... there's a fee of you fraud toads on here

I'm not a Libertarian. I side with some of their beliefs just the same as some (D) and some (R) beliefs.

I've simply not been brainwashed into believing I must support one party or the other no matter what they do.

Border control funding is same as trump. Border ain't open.

1672151124038.png

1672150989992.png

1672151024933.png

1672151087824.png

I'm not a Libertarian. I side with some of their beliefs just the same as some (D) and some (R) beliefs.

I've simply not been brainwashed into believing I must support one party or the other no matter what they do.

Your posts betray you. That and you're a known run to mods to save you.

Fact

Forum List

Back