Texas Has 1000 New Virus Cases 5 Consecutive Days

Wow.

Texas opened back up the first of May.

Now the past 5 consecutive days they've had 1 thousand new cases. That's 5 thousand cases in just 5 days.

The state attorney general has further guaranteed more cases by telling the cities to not enforce stricter rules than what the governor has imposed.

It seems to me that the state government in Texas is doing all they can to cause more virus infections and more death.

Picture: New cases are not headed in the right direction and they weren't when he decided to reopen. Is this a partial reopen or a full reopen?

View attachment 335713

Why do you asshats have to be so fucking stupid.....

Again.......

You morons said the reason we had to do the lockdown was not to save lives...

To repeat.....you guys said the lockdown would not save lives...

It would simply make sure our hospitals were not overwhelmed...

We accomplished that, you doofus. We did it so well that the ventilators Cuomo the Incompetent demanded, 10s of thousands of them.....were never used and are now going to be shipped to foriegn countries.....

We did it so well the military hospitals Trump sent to help California, New York and other states........were completely unused and empty....

We did it so well Doctor and nurses are getting laid off...

We did it so well hospitals didn't use near their total bed capacity.....and hospitals are now facing bankruptcy...

You morons are now changing the goal posts.....you are now trying to use the lockdown as and excuse to destroy the U.S. economy....

you are liars, and you are vile....

It is time to ignore you hacks and open up the country...
But my understanding is this was supposed to FLATTEN the curve. Texas isn't flattened yet. If more people keep getting sick, how is that going to keep hospitals empty? The examples you gave had nothing to do with Texas.
How in the hell do you know, ya media fed puppet?
I just looked at your Texas CDC website, that's how.

Wow.

Now the past 5 consecutive days they've had 1 thousand new cases. That's 5 thousand cases in just 5 days.

The state attorney general has further guaranteed more cases by telling the cities to not enforce stricter rules than what the governor has imposed.

It seems to me that the state government in Texas is doing all they can to cause more virus infections and more death.

ArcGIS Dashboards

Only 42 deaths per 1,000,000 population. Quite low to be honest

Wow.

Picture: New cases are not headed in the right direction and they weren't when he decided to reopen. Is this a partial reopen or a full reopen?

View attachment 335713

Again.......

We accomplished that, you doofus. We did it so well that the ventilators Cuomo the Incompetent demanded, 10s of thousands of them.....were never used and are now going to be shipped to foriegn countries.....

We did it so well the military hospitals Trump sent to help California, New York and other states........were completely unused and empty....

We did it so well hospitals didn't use near their total bed capacity.....and hospitals are now facing bankruptcy...

You morons are now changing the goal posts.....you are now trying to use the lockdown as and excuse to destroy the U.S. economy....

But my understanding is this was supposed to FLATTEN the curve. Texas isn't flattened yet. If more people keep getting sick, how is that going to keep hospitals empty? The examples you gave had nothing to do with Texas.

They have not been overwhelmed ........ so there is no need to keep the lockdown....
2AGuy, they weren't overwhelmed because of the restrictions. Like you said. But how can you predict the same result when restrictions are removed, especially with cases still rising?

Wow.

ArcGIS Dashboards
That looks nasty.

Wow.

ArcGIS Dashboards

I agree, we have over 1 per million

Wow.

ArcGIS Dashboards
That looks nasty.
Shows more testing...what it looks and what it means is two different animals.
There is only 42 deaths per million, some of the lowest numbers in the US.

Wow.

ArcGIS Dashboards

I agree, we have over 1 per million
Well, that's what you get when you live in paradise.

Wow.

And there will be lots more, and ~.01% will die...the same as the flu. Hopefully everyone in the US is exposed at some level. Then we can achieve immunity.

Wow.

View attachment 335713

Again.......

They have not been overwhelmed ........ so there is no need to keep the lockdown....
2AGuy, they weren't overwhelmed because of the restrictions. Like you said. But how can you predict the same result when restrictions are removed, especially with cases still rising?

What the fuck do you people expect us to do? Stay at home FOREVER? This is a virus. It's here and it is never, ever, ever, EVER going away - just as every other freakin virus has never, ever, ever, EVER gone away.

Every single time you step out into public you are putting yourself at risk of catching a plethora of things from the flu to rabies to hantavirus, not to mention about a gazillion different bacteria. What makes Covid19 so goddamn terrifying to you people?

Wow.

View attachment 335713

Again.......

How in the hell do you know, ya media fed puppet?
I just looked at your Texas CDC website, that's how.
Media fed fool.

Wow.

View attachment 335713

Again.......

1 person has died here. It's all bullshit.

List their names
Pretty dumb comment. You want to violate everybody’s privacy rights? Not even legal. Also, the figures come from Texas state’s own Department of Health!

Just saying ....

[P.S. The issue of naming names, like the number judged “infected” by testing, and the larger issue of the seriousness of the disease and whether or when to open up factories and clubs or to loosen social distancing ... are not the same.]

It's just a stupid reply to the reality of what's happening in Texas because they opened up too early. Before they met the guidelines set by trump.

I find it sickening that people don't care if more people die. We're up over 84 thousand dead now with that number climbing and these people think it's funny or don't care to cause more to die needlessly.

It's just disgusting.

So 4k over a bad flu season.

List their names
Pretty dumb comment. You want to violate everybody’s privacy rights? Not even legal. Also, the figures come from Texas state’s own Department of Health!

Just saying ....

[P.S. The issue of naming names, like the number judged “infected” by testing, and the larger issue of the seriousness of the disease and whether or when to open up factories and clubs or to loosen social distancing ... are not the same.]

It's just a stupid reply to the reality of what's happening in Texas because they opened up too early. Before they met the guidelines set by trump.

I find it sickening that people don't care if more people die. We're up over 84 thousand dead now with that number climbing and these people think it's funny or don't care to cause more to die needlessly.

It's just disgusting.

I love how you totally ignore and dont see the unintended consequences.
But you libs specialize in it so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

I know personally somebody who died. My friend knows six people. Well, we are older and come from NYC...

The nation is now learning much more about Covid-19, and it is certainly not anything like EBOLA in its lethality. But the next pandemic may be more lethal, may be worse than EBOLA. We are learning just how unprepared we are to do anything to stop such outbreaks. When Covid-19 first appeared, or was first noticed, in Wuhan, China, it was called a “new” corona virus. Its severity was not clear until it quickly overwhelmed the city’s public health defenses. It may, but most likely won’t, evolve into something more serious. Those who trivialize the outbreak, like those who use it only as a partisan political football, are not serving our country well. Other countries have succeeded in stopping the spread of this virus in its tracks, even just with testing and electronic monitoring. We did not and could not. THIS points to weaknesses we must address. Or we can just ignore them, blame others, pretend this was all just a “nothingburger,” or a demonic conspiracy.

Last edited:
Wow.

The more people that get infected, the sooner we’ll reach herd immunity.

Isn’t that the goal?

Wow.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I know personally somebody who died. My friend knows six people. Well, we are older and come from NYC...

The nation is now learning much more about Covid-19, and it is certainly not anything like EBOLA in its lethality. But the next pandemic may be more lethal, may be worse than EBOLA. We are learning just how unprepared we are to do anything to stop such outbreaks. When Covid-19 first appeared, or was first noticed, in Wuhan, China, it was called a “new” corona virus. Its severity was not clear until it quickly overwhelmed the city’s public health defenses. It may, but most likely won’t, evolve into something more serious. Those who trivialize the outbreak, like those who use it only as a partisan political football, are not serving our country well. Other countries have succeeded in stopping the spread of this virus in its tracks, even just with testing and electronic monitoring. We did not and could not. THIS points to weaknesses we must address. Or we can just ignore them, blame others, pretend this was all just a “nothingburger,” or a demonic conspiracy.

Good post !!!

List their names

Just saying ....

It's just disgusting.

So 4k over a bad flu season.

A flu season is 8 months. We've been counting for about 2 months.

The same group of people who want to nuke China are also claiming that the virus is a hoax. Join the dots on that one.

At the end of the day, how much of a good difference will any move make, before or even after a person goes forward due to being hit by the sickness? Something is going to claim every last one of us in some way. All that we can do is pray that we are ready at all times to go before the Lord because no one knows when their judgemental moment is going to happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back