Texas Has 1000 New Virus Cases 5 Consecutive Days

Wow.

Texas opened back up the first of May.

Now the past 5 consecutive days they've had 1 thousand new cases. That's 5 thousand cases in just 5 days.

The state attorney general has further guaranteed more cases by telling the cities to not enforce stricter rules than what the governor has imposed.

It seems to me that the state government in Texas is doing all they can to cause more virus infections and more death.

Picture: New cases are not headed in the right direction and they weren't when he decided to reopen. Is this a partial reopen or a full reopen?

View attachment 335713

I'm not sure if it's partial or full open.

Whatever it is, it's causing a spike in cases.
When Maine began it's very cautious reopening plan, phase #1, our cases hadn't gone down, either, but they had been level for a long time. They monitored number of current hospitalizations and active cases, and they had been steadily dropping

That is good news.

However I looked at the data for your state.

The deaths seem to be leveling off but not the new cases.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 11.46.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 11.48.41 AM.png

Wow.

Now the past 5 consecutive days they've had 1 thousand new cases. That's 5 thousand cases in just 5 days.

The state attorney general has further guaranteed more cases by telling the cities to not enforce stricter rules than what the governor has imposed.

It seems to me that the state government in Texas is doing all they can to cause more virus infections and more death.

Picture: New cases are not headed in the right direction and they weren't when he decided to reopen. Is this a partial reopen or a full reopen?

View attachment 335713

When Maine began it's very cautious reopening plan, phase #1, our cases hadn't gone down, either, but they had been level for a long time. They monitored number of current hospitalizations and active cases, and they had been steadily dropping

That is good news.

View attachment 336025

View attachment 336027

You do realize that a chart showing cumulative cases can only go up and flatten, and never go down, right?

I'm not so sure about that. Lefties I know are staying home.

It's the GOPhers demanding to go out and cough all over each other.
It's the GOPhers who believe the pandemic is a hoax.
It's the GOPhers who want to fill up the bars and restaurants.
It's the GOPhers who think masks are for babies.
It's the old, fat GOPhers who are loading up with weapons, threatening to kill people if they can't get a haircut.
It's the GOPhers who don't believe the number of cases or death counts.
It's the GOPhers who claim the scientists and doctors are wrong.

GOPhers are betting on their 'gut feelings
Seems like this whole experience might cull out a whole herd of GOPhers, especially the older and fatter members.

One thing we know for sure, time will determine the winner between gut feeling vs. science.
And when proven wrong again you cowards will spew some other half truth bullshit.
You fail, again.

I can't wait to be proven wrong. My husband has a nasty genetic lung disease. If he gets this virus, he will die. If I get this virus, he will die.

I am not having fun. And I can't afford to stick my head in the sand and pretend this is all a hoax.
If your husband does not get this virus he will die. If you do not get this virus he will die. So will you. You are surrounded at all times by deadly pathogens. You take what precautions you can. Everyone else gets on with their lives.
Of course we will eventually die, dumbass. If we don't get Covid-19, he won't die right now. Good Lord, do you really need that spelled out for you?
He could die right now from hundreds of different diseases.

It's the old, fat GOPhers who are loading up with weapons, threatening to kill people if they can't get a haircut.

Seems like this whole experience might cull out a whole herd of GOPhers, especially the older and fatter members.

One thing we know for sure, time will determine the winner between gut feeling vs. science.
And when proven wrong again you cowards will spew some other half truth bullshit.
You fail, again.

I can't wait to be proven wrong. My husband has a nasty genetic lung disease. If he gets this virus, he will die. If I get this virus, he will die.

I am not having fun. And I can't afford to stick my head in the sand and pretend this is all a hoax.
If your husband does not get this virus he will die. If you do not get this virus he will die. So will you. You are surrounded at all times by deadly pathogens. You take what precautions you can. Everyone else gets on with their lives.
Of course we will eventually die, dumbass. If we don't get Covid-19, he won't die right now. Good Lord, do you really need that spelled out for you?
But he didn't.

Wow.

that's down from the previous 2000 a day or so being recorded. that's excellent.

You fail, again.

But he didn't.
nor did he from wuhan. so?

[/QUOTE]
But he didn't.
[/QUOTE]

That's the luck of the draw. Not requiring the entire world o alter their lives to suit you. We are surrounded by deadly pathogens at all times. The Chinese virus is just one and not even The most deadly.

But he didn't.
[/QUOTE]

That's the luck of the draw. Not requiring the entire world o alter their lives to suit you. We are surrounded by deadly pathogens at all times. The Chinese virus is just one and not even The most deadly.
[/QUOTE]
exactly, thanks,

Wow.

They will be fine....it's Texas.....90 percent of the new cases will recover and continue to build the economy...some will not. Business and life continues on as usual......8000 people a day die in the US as they have for the past five years with or without the Virus. Interestingly Covid 19 has not even put up statistically significant numbers so the daily death count has basically been the same as it always has.

JO

Correction 99.75% will survive. Mortality rate much the same as ordinary flu, which is .1%. This police state was based on 2.0-4.0% projections, up to 40 times higher. Most dying will be from nursing homes. If I am ever in a nursing home and I hope not please don't stop the world so I can have a couple more lousy years.

But he didn't.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
The world doesn't change to suit us. We've adapted. We've learned to listen to the doctors and scientists.

WE will be okay because we know what to do.

The rest of you are relying on your gut.

List their names
Pretty dumb comment. You want to violate everybody’s privacy rights? Not even legal. Also, the figures come from Texas state’s own Department of Health!

Just saying ....

[P.S. The issue of naming names, like the number judged “infected” by testing, and the larger issue of the seriousness of the disease and whether or when to open up factories and clubs or to loosen social distancing ... are not the same.]

It's just a stupid reply to the reality of what's happening in Texas because they opened up too early. Before they met the guidelines set by trump.

I find it sickening that people don't care if more people die. We're up over 84 thousand dead now with that number climbing and these people think it's funny or don't care to cause more to die needlessly.

It's just disgusting.

So 4k over a bad flu season.

A flu season is 8 months. We've been counting for about 2 months.

With summer coming you can bet the cases are going to slow down.

Wow.

You throwing a party in celebration?

More testing more cases. Duh. That many more people immune by next winter, that's how nature and herd immunity works. 99.75% will survive, with a stronger immune system which is a wall between the virus and the next vulnerable person. If the virus mutates the same process happens. Flu viruses mutate constantly.

The real question is what was the real purpose of this most massive psy-op in world history?
If you don't answer that for yourself and become wiser this was all for nothing.

Wow.

You throwing a party in celebration?
Total bullshit.

But he didn't.

[/QUOTE]
The world doesn't change to suit us. We've adapted. We've learned to listen to the doctors and scientists.

WE will be okay because we know what to do.

The rest of you are relying on your gut.
[/QUOTE]

Yes listen to the doctors and scientists like Fauci. Here take this shot. Don't worry, we're your friends.

What makes Covid19 so goddamn terrifying to you people?
Ask the epidemiologists around the world. Ask the doctors and nurses in NY. People are terrified of DYING.
What the fuck do you people expect us to do? Stay at home FOREVER?
No. States are reopening with precautions. Stay the course. I'm gonna be first in line when my favorite diner reopens and I'm not going to be afraid. I'm not afraid when I walk out my door. I carry around a mask in case a store asks me to put one on. I WANT us to be able to reopen, but not at the price of a whole bunch more people dying. Is that so unreasonable?

So stay home. I am under ZERO obligation to put my life on hold so you can "feel safe".

List their names
Pretty dumb comment. You want to violate everybody’s privacy rights? Not even legal. Also, the figures come from Texas state’s own Department of Health!

Just saying ....

[P.S. The issue of naming names, like the number judged “infected” by testing, and the larger issue of the seriousness of the disease and whether or when to open up factories and clubs or to loosen social distancing ... are not the same.]

It's just a stupid reply to the reality of what's happening in Texas because they opened up too early. Before they met the guidelines set by trump.

I find it sickening that people don't care if more people die. We're up over 84 thousand dead now with that number climbing and these people think it's funny or don't care to cause more to die needlessly.

It's just disgusting.

So 4k over a bad flu season.

A flu season is 8 months. We've been counting for about 2 months.

With summer coming you can bet the cases are going to slow down.

I hope so.

Meanwhile back in reality; if we didn't have another death from C-19; it'd still be worse than a "bad flu season". Considering influenza is also still with us.

Wow.

View attachment 335713

TESTING causes a spike in cases

Wow.

View attachment 335713

That is good news.

View attachment 336025

View attachment 336027

You do realize that a chart showing cumulative cases can only go up and flatten, and never go down, right?
Yep. In Michigan they keep pushing the figure 48,000 cases (or something like that), but its REALLY HARD to find that 22,686 (half) are considered FULLY RECOVERED

Wow.

good for them

Forum List

Back