Texas has executed Chris Young, an inmate on death row, against the wishes of the victim’s family

DDP_map1.jpg

He is the 8th person executed by Texas this year.

discuss
He is the 8th person executed by Texas this year.

discuss

Any more details? Any extenuating circumstances?

I believe in an Eye for an Eye, but it has to be without doubt. Video evidence, a confession, 12 nuns witnessing the crime. Those who don't believe in Capital Punishment, I don't debate them, its a personal choice. I do think victims families should have a say, but it must be based on extenuating circumstance.

You can at least partially correct a false imprisonment, you cannot undo someones death if you made a mistake.

That said, everyone knows the laws in Texas, the greatest state in the union.

Last edited:
Is there a map like this of murders in our major cities? Chicago for example?
Those aren't murders, that's just business in in the discriminated against by the GOP black ghetto. Mainly selling drugs to white Suburbanites and Rural types...

Democrats politically control and create all American ghetto's, it's their specialty.. you own it..

How did that Democratic Party, "Great Society" work out...?

download (19).jpg

Last edited:
We need to step up the pace!

Two years maximum from the death sentence to execution for all appeals. They have all the information and evidence, no reason to delay any longer. All those on death row, have two additional years from the month and day of their sentence. Clean out the death rows.

Forum List

Back