🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Hits Record Wednesday With 98 New COVID-19 Deaths Reported

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trump botched the crisis months ago, when he said coronavirus would go away by itself soon.
Stay strong, Texas. A new national leader is coming.

I blame the BLM - antifa protests - revolts. Effing Democrats are constitutionally, nationally and patriotically irresponsible. Everything effed up about this country comes from Democrats. Now explain to me why my computer automatically capitalizes antifa? I have to go back and make a small a because they're such anti American assholes. Give me a fucking break computer.

The American people aren't going to blame Trump for COVID-19 deaths.

It is well known that the Democratic authorities are lying about how many people are dying of COVID-19.

It is well known that the Democratic authorities have overreacted to COVID-19.

Trump and the Republicans will win elections at all levels of government in November.

perv.png

Yeah...he is gonna 'lead' the shit out of America..

Prayers up for all those who have lost loved ones to the insidious CV-19. I bought a package of 20 more masks at Target today, and lemons that kill multiple types of viruses and bacteria. And I also ran across an article online that said lemon juice, salt, mixed with one liter of purified water taken before bed each night will rid the body of belly fat in a matter of weeks. So while I was at Target, I bought a bag of lemons, and Kroger had 20 oz bottles of a kind of distilled water, so I bought a 24-pack there.

The recipe for anyone who sits too much and has a little belly fat they want gone quickly is this: juice of a small lemon, a teaspoon of sea salt (I used the pink Himilayan salt), and drank off the top part of a liter of water and replaced it with the salt and lemon juice, shook it, and spent a half hour putting it away. Oh, and I added a teaspoon of local honey because I have to take that anyway to keep up my immune system. 15 years of fibromyalgia sorta did in my immune system, so I've always tried to boost it in whatever way possible.

May we all wear our masks, cotton gloves, and wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer, and avoid the bug. I think I will make some masks on the sewing machine and wear them for the rest of my life. I pray for the bereaved who lost loved ones lately. :hands:

Good night, all. :huddle:

Trump botched the crisis months ago, when he said coronavirus would go away by itself soon.
They are Texas strong. 98 deaths ain't shit to a real Texan boy!

New York and Grim Reaper Cuomo still have more than 10X the deaths Texas has.

Oops!

+

You mean the new leader who is buddies with the Chicoms that brought this virus to the US? Biden's Chicom buddies that gave Crack Head Hunter a billion dollar investment?

Is that the "new national leader" that you are talking about? The fucking moron being managed by the extreme far Left?

Is that the idiot you think is going to save us from the Chicom virus? LOL!

The ones that are going to save us from Biden's Chicom buddy's virus are the Capitalist companies working on the vaccine. The companies that Trump incentivitzed by removing all the burdensome bureaucrat hurdles to developing an effective vaccine.

As Texas starts to burn, Gov Abbott is telling us "everything is fine..."

As Texas starts to burn, Gov Abbott is telling us "everything is fine..."
Laughable. They say the same shit about Arizona. Yet nothing has changed. We have over 7 million people, at the rate of new Wuhan Virus cases per day, it’s still going to take over 6 years for everyone to catch it. Despite the huge “new confirmed case” numbers, deaths aren’t rising to the same degree, not even close. Treatment is getting better and people stay in the hospital much less.

A few months from now when it has died off, the economy will skyrocket as everyone goes back to work.

And yet, Texas has ONE-TENTH the number of deaths as that of New York.

This is all used for political gain.

Forum List

Back