Texas lawmakers react to the El Paso migrant rush: 'Full-blown invasion at our southern border'

What the fuck is a chocolate city?

You know.

That would make sense but the poster cited multiple chocolate cities.

Go ask esteemed mayor of New Orleans. Beloved DEM Criminal Ray Nagin. He is the one that invented the label.

Nagin disavowed such proposals, and in response to residents' concerns, he used the phrase "Chocolate City" to signal that New Orleans would remain a majority black city. He first used the

• A federal jury convicts Ray Nagin of 20 of 21 corruption counts against him Prosecutors had accused him of running a kickback scheme from his office Ray Nagin came into the mayor’s office in New Orleans as an avowed scourge of corruption and led the city through the worst disaster of its modern history.

Go ask esteemed mayor of New Orleans. Beloved DEM Criminal Ray Nagin. He is the one that invented the label.

Nagin disavowed such proposals, and in response to residents' concerns, he used the phrase "Chocolate City" to signal that New Orleans would remain a majority black city. He first used the

• A federal jury convicts Ray Nagin of 20 of 21 corruption counts against him Prosecutors had accused him of running a kickback scheme from his office Ray Nagin came into the mayor’s office in New Orleans as an avowed scourge of corruption and led the city through the worst disaster of its modern history.
The guy seems like an idiot.

Why would you copy him?

No. You responded to old yeller but right above that leftwinger posted the exact same thing old yeller did...unless I am missing something. It is early. I need coffee.

Yes, you are missing something. You're missing quite a lot, to tell the truth.

In another thread, I provided you with a link to a website that has documented Hunter Biden's laptop, phones, and emails. You chose to blow it off by responding "Not for your click bait. You actually buy that stuff?"

So yes, you are "missing something." But like I said in the other thread, if you want to be willfully ignorant, that's your choice.

Yes, you are missing something. You're missing quite a lot, to tell the truth.

In another thread, I provided you with a link to a website that has documented Hunter Biden's laptop, phones, and emails. You chose to blow it off by responding "Not for your click bait. You actually buy that stuff?"

Yeah. I am not supporting some random dudes propaganda site.

So yes, you are "missing something." But like I said in the other thread, if you want to be willfully ignorant, that's your choice.
So where are the charges? Where are the indictments?

Go ahead. Say it...I know you want to.

Like all DEMS he was a HERO of your kind forever. When his corruption was finally exposed....all of you rotten Commee scum have never heard of him? huh? Get off the boards you sap.
1. Not a Democrat.

2. How could he be a hero to me when I never heard of him before.

3. Why do you copy idiots?

Good grief. Think before you post.

Liberals are the most stupid people in the Universe. Or just EVIL, because they use the power of stupidity to deny things.

You're not a liberal? Are you a communist?

Thanks for showing what a chocolate city is...not sure why it included ad hominem.

Forum List

Back