Texas lawmakers react to the El Paso migrant rush: 'Full-blown invasion at our southern border'

I am a libertarian/conservative
Yikes. You support open borders.

What is it about liberalism you don't like?

Is it the free market economy?

Is it because you don't like Protestant's?

Is it our autonomy you don't like?

The belief in progress?

What is it?

Yikes. You support open borders.

What is it about liberalism you don't like?

Is it the free market economy?

Is it because you don't like Protestant's?

Is it our autonomy you don't like?

The belief in progress?

What is it?
Why are you being a dickhead and trying to put words in my mouth? Oh yeah, you are a fucking Marxists asshole (but i repeat myself).

Why are you being a dickhead and trying to put words in my mouth? Oh yeah, you are a fucking Marxists asshole (but i repeat myself).
Words in your mouth? Libertarians support open borders. If you are a libertarian you must support open borders too.

How about we address illegal/legal immigration instead of just letting the borders be wide open for everyone?

Words in your mouth? Libertarians support open borders. If you are a libertarian you must support open borders too.

How about we address illegal/legal immigration instead of just letting the borders be wide open for everyone?
No we dont, Anarchists believe in open borders. I believe that if you want to take heroine and inject it, that is your choice. You want to play protestor in the middle of the road and get your ass run over by a truck, that is your choice. You want to put your dick in another man's ass, then get HIV that is your choice. Just dont come to be later on demanding i have to pay to fix you up.

No we dont, Anarchists believe in open borders. I believe that if you want to take heroine and inject it, that is your choice. You want to play protestor in the middle of the road and get your ass run over by a truck, that is your choice. You want to put your dick in another man's ass, then get HIV that is your choice. Just dont come to be later on demanding i have to pay to fix you up.
I find it odd you don't even know your own parties platform.

"Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive."

Here is some more info.

I find it odd you don't even know your own parties platform.

"Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive."

Here is some more info.

You did see the part of /Conservative? Right? To do what ever the fuck you want to do, as long as it doesnt infringe on the rights of others. That means not allowing diseased illegal aliens into this country so they can take our healthcare, schools, food and fuel, that makes it harder for our own citizens. The other is Anarchists who want to just do what ever the fuck you want, even if it gets you shot.

You did see the part of /Conservative? Right? To do what ever the fuck you want to do, as long as it doesnt infringe on the rights of others. That means not allowing diseased illegal aliens into this country so they can take our healthcare, schools, food and fuel, that makes it harder for our own citizens.

Oh. Well I guess that makes me independent republican democrat leaning liberal instead of conservative. My views are all over.

I respect you don't cling to a single ideology/party.

Yeah. Not a fan of illegals either. Oh well. Congress doesn't care so what can we do? Keep voting incumbents? Doesn't seem to work.

The other is Anarchists who want to just do what ever the fuck you want, even if it gets you shot.
Like the Jan 6 seditionists and Ashli Babbitt?

Oh. Well I guess that makes me independent republican democrat leaning liberal instead of conservative. My views are all over.

I respect you don't cling to a single ideology/party.

Yeah. Not a fan of illegals either. Oh well. Congress doesn't care so what can we do? Keep voting incumbents? Doesn't seem to work.

Like the Jan 6 seditionists and Ashli Babbitt?
Jan 6th was not a sedition as no one was charge with that crime, only trespassing which does not have execution as a punishment that happened to Ashli Babbit. But hey, you Marxists/Demofascists are the ones warring on women. Why do you hate women so much?

Jan 6th was not a sedition as no one was charge with that crime, only trespassing which does not have execution as a punishment that happened to Ashli Babbit. But hey, you Marxists/Demofascists are the ones warring on women. Why do you hate women so much?
Wow. Your ignorance runs deep.

"Four more members of the far-right Oath Keepers were found guilty on Monday of seditious conspiracy for taking part in the Jan. 6, 2021 assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump, in another big win for federal prosecutors."

Ashli was rightfully shot as determined by the courts. Now look down and post "deep state" like you have been trained.

What a bunch of seditionist traitors Trump supporters are.

What's the difference?

How the Crime of Seditious Conspiracy Is Different From Insurrection and Treason

What is sedition?​

It is essentially the incitement of violent action against the government — some kind of communication or activity aimed at getting people to overthrow the state by force or to prevent it from carrying out its authority to enforce the law.

What is seditious conspiracy?​

It is a federal crime found in Section 2384 of Title 18 of the United States code. That law makes it a crime for two or more people to actively plot to overthrow by force the federal government, to levy war against it, to unlawfully seize federal property or “by force to prevent, hinder or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” A conviction carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

Ashli was rightfully shot... George Floyd the walking dead drug addict was rightfully allowed to die on the street for resisting arrest.

How the Crime of Seditious Conspiracy Is Different From Insurrection and Treason

What is sedition?​

It is essentially the incitement of violent action against the government — some kind of communication or activity aimed at getting people to overthrow the state by force or to prevent it from carrying out its authority to enforce the law.

What is seditious conspiracy?​

It is a federal crime found in Section 2384 of Title 18 of the United States code. That law makes it a crime for two or more people to actively plot to overthrow by force the federal government, to levy war against it, to unlawfully seize federal property or “by force to prevent, hinder or delay the execution of any law of the United States.” A conviction carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

Ashli was rightfully shot... George Floyd the walking dead drug addict was rightfully allowed to die on the street for resisting arrest.
Oddly similar.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back