Texas Mall shooter failed Army Infantry training due to mental health problems. Whodathunk?

Why doesn't the "right" ever do anything in relation to gun violence? Why do they never, ever offer a solution, or a plan, to address this? All they can do is attack the "left" (i.e., people trying to actually do something)
Gun violence is a hyper-exaggerated term designed and developed by Democrats .. What does that even mean? Is the narrative about deaths?

He had an AR 15 and was processed out of the Army for mental instability.... if the FBI missed this its on them not current gun laws in Texas....
Gosh .. "another" mental illness killer ... nothing to see about the patterns ... it's the gun deciding to pull its own trigger that's killing individuals!

Gosh .. "another" mental illness killer ... nothing to see about the patterns ... it's the gun deciding to pull its own trigger that's killing individuals!

According to one unnamed official at the base where he went for basic training.

According to one unnamed official at the base where he went for basic training.
This base official knows more about this dude than you do so stop it you are being stupid now....
it was just reported on CNN that he was medically discharged for mental instability...
BINGO end of argument....

So the unnamed official is wrong? Just like the unnamed individuals who have provided political insights for the current / previous administrations?

Did you trust the unnamed individuals who have provided political insights for the previous administrations?

I know, I should be like you and just accept waht I am told without question...but damn I just cannot do that
Well when I'm told the same thing more than once and from multiple venues and what I do know is I don't know for sure then yes... I certainly wouldn't keep arguing what I don't know.... LMAO

Only If purchased through a federally licensed dealer.

“A dangerous gap in our federal gun laws lets people buy guns without passing a background check. Under current law, unlicensed sellers—people who sell guns online, at gun shows, or anywhere else without a federal dealer’s license—can transfer firearms without having to run any background check whatsoever.”
you claimed it wasn't required for long guns...that was untrue.

it is true, that guns can be purchased via private sell without background checks, but that's true for long guns as well as pistols.

What you did was move the goal post, because you were clueless

you claimed it wasn't required for long guns...that was untrue.

it is true, that guns can be purchased via private sell without background checks, but that's true for long guns as well as pistols.

What you did was move the goal post, because you were clueless
The shooter had an AR 15... I've been to gun shows in Texas and there is no way you can get out the door with one without a federal background check... It may or may not be Texas law but no gun show wants to be sued for selling a gun to a murderer...
So you are right and Starsky is wrong....

Well when I'm told the same thing more than once and from multiple venues and what I do know is I don't know for sure then yes... I certainly wouldn't keep arguing what I don't know.... LMAO

Sure, if all the news sites say the same thing, it has to be true.

Because of a admin discharge from boot camp. That is all that would be listed.

Do you think the FBI should investigate every single person with an RE-4 code that wants to buy a gun?

Would you be ok with the 2 to 3 week wait that would add to buying a gun?
The code on the dd214 gives the reason they were discharged

Did you trust the unnamed individuals who have provided political insights for the previous administrations?
unnamed resources and / or anonymous sources are suspect, regardless of the leadership. What I can tell you .. is much of these "anonymous" sources targeting right-wing resources are .. purely political

Only If purchased through a federally licensed dealer.

“A dangerous gap in our federal gun laws lets people buy guns without passing a background check. Under current law, unlicensed sellers—people who sell guns online, at gun shows, or anywhere else without a federal dealer’s license—can transfer firearms without having to run any background check whatsoever.”
If universal background checks worked California would never have a shooting

Sure, if all the news sites say the same thing, it has to be true.
Not only on TV but now on radio too.... the guy was nuts... and whoever passed him in a background check if anyone did they need to answer some questions....
This has happened too many times... weirdos being allowed to buy a gun.... shooters on the FBI's radar or local cops radar... The FBI's background check system at least needs to be investigated and improved before we do anything to the 2nd amendment....

The code on the dd214 gives the reason they were discharged

This is the reason for the Re-4 code....The RE code is all the information that is on the DD214. It does not go into details.

1683656571955.png

Not only on TV but now on radio too.... the guy was nuts... and whoever passed him in a background check if anyone did they need to answer some questions....
This has happened too many times... weirdos being allowed to buy a gun.... shooters on the FBI's radar or local cops radar... The FBI's background check system at least needs to be investigated and improved before we do anything to the 2nd amendment....

Is it in his military record that he was nuts?

Did the DOD report that he was nuts to the FBI?

Forum List

Back