Texas Mall shooter failed Army Infantry training due to mental health problems. Whodathunk?

unnamed resources and / or anonymous sources are suspect, regardless of the leadership. What I can tell you .. is much of these "anonymous" sources targeting right-wing resources are .. purely political

And what I can tell you is that is much of these "anonymous" sources targeting either side are .. purely political

Is it in his military record that he was nuts?

Did the DOD report that he was nuts to the FBI?
The media found it so why can't the FBI?.... we had a shooting a few years ago where the DOD neglected to pass on info to the DOJ and a mass shooting occurred... if they made that mistake again something is terribly wrong and needs fixing.....
And its not our 2nd amendment that needs fixing....

Perform proper background checks FBI or allow some other Dept. to take over that responsibility....

The media found it so why can't the FBI?...

Did the FBI have a reason to look? Should the FBI spend time investigating every person with an RE-4 code that wants to buy a gun?
we had a shooting a few years ago where the DOD neglected to pass on info to the DOJ and a mass shooting occurred... if they made that mistake again something is terribly wrong and needs fixing.....

I suspect we will find the Army just discharged him with a simple admin discharge to avoid all the paperwork of declaring him nuts.

Did the FBI have a reason to look? Should the FBI spend time investigating every person with an RE-4 code that wants to buy a gun?

I suspect we will find the Army just discharged him with a simple admin discharge to avoid all the paperwork of declaring him nuts.
An AR15?... yes they should... its their job.... why have background checks if you aren't going to be able to stop guys like this?....

An AR15?... yes they should... its their job.... why have background checks if you aren't going to be able to stop guys like this?....

So, the type of gun should dictate the length of the background check?

That is a new one.

And here I thought an AR-15 was just a gun like every other gun.

So, the type of gun should dictate the length of the background check?

That is a new one.

And here I thought an AR-15 was just a gun like every other gun.
No I didn't say that... but the state does... especially in CA....

Yes, there are 1000 things that could lead to that.

Do you think that everyone that is Ineligible for reenlistment should be denied their 2nd amendment rights?
Chapter 3 look it up spells out the reason he was ineligible for reenlistment

you claimed it wasn't required for long guns...that was untrue.

it is true, that guns can be purchased via private sell without background checks, but that's true for long guns as well as pistols.

What you did was move the goal post, because you were clueless
It isn’t required then, dope.
Hence the need for “universal background checks”.

Forum List

Back