🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Man Fathers Child With His Own Daughter, Arrested For Sexual Abuse

not shocked. been going on for centuries.

and still get disgusted every time I hear about it.

Man Fathers Daughter s Child Arrested For Sexual Abuse CBS Dallas Fort Worth
Holy sh!t! I feel more safe and happy while he is behind the bars and justice is triumphing.
As a father I can't even imagine this situation.
What's wrong with parental feelings of America last time?
Get use to the liberal utopia they have legislated from the Courts. Liberals defend this as they defend gay marriage.

Oh please. Spare me the bullshit. If there are any people defending this sort if atrocity they are few and far between.

Defending gay marriage and defending child molesting are not even close to the same thing.

Holy sh!t! I feel more safe and happy while he is behind the bars and justice is triumphing.
Get use to the liberal utopia they have legislated from the Courts. Liberals defend this as they defend gay marriage.

Where are people defending the actions of this monster? I mean other then your own imagination of course.

Oh and this story has nothing to do with gay marriage.

I am glad this man is behind bars. It is exactly where he belongs.

Oh please. Spare me the bullshit. If there are any people defending this sort if atrocity they are few and far between.

Defending gay marriage and defending child molesting are not even close to the same thing.

Of course, the ignorant tards don't know the difference.

Is screwing your daughter a gene thing or a learned behavior? People are born with certain urges/proclivities? Or is this just an individual violating moral norms?

Is screwing your daughter a gene thing or a learned behavior? People are born with certain urges/proclivities? Or is this just an individual violating moral norms?

An interesting question. One I do not recall seeing seriously addressed.

Evolutionarily speaking, it seems to be a shaky strategy.

You get more offspring, but at the cost of inbreeding and damaging family dynamics.

This is someone having sex with a child. No one is defending having sex with someone who is not an adult or cannot consent.

Gays and pedophiles are one and the same.

If you actually believe that you are an idiot.

Every supporter of gay marriage that I have seen post here specifies consenting adults. That you choose to ignore that is not surprising, since ignoring facts is your strong suit.

Every supporter of gay marriage that I have seen post here specifies consenting adults. That you choose to ignore that is not surprising, since ignoring facts is your strong suit.
I see you still have your head up your pro-homosexual politically correct ass. Gays and pedophiles are a very serious danger to society and the moral fabric of this country.

This is someone having sex with a child. No one is defending having sex with someone who is not an adult or cannot consent.
True...but is it only a matter of time and liberal whining?

I see you still have your head up your pro-homosexual politically correct ass. Gays and pedophiles are a very serious danger to society and the moral fabric of this country.

No, I have my head firmly filled with the actual facts. You, on the other hand, seem perfectly willing to throw facts out the window. On this topic. On the topic of gay marriage. And on racial topics (I still remember your comment about blacks being unable to do higher math ect).

True...but is it only a matter of time and liberal whining?

Really? Care to show examples of any sizable group whining for fathers to be able to bang their underage daughters?

Few were whining for gay marriage 30 years ago. We just need a bit more often opening of the American mind....

You are clinging to your strawman, aren't you? People changed their opinion of what consenting adults do. In this case, that does not apply. But keep ranting about pedophiles and gays being the same. I'm sure Stevie can use the company.

Few were whining for gay marriage 30 years ago. We just need a bit more often opening of the American mind....

You are clinging to your strawman, aren't you? People changed their opinion of what consenting adults do. In this case, that does not apply. But keep ranting about pedophiles and gays being the same. I'm sure Stevie can use the company.

His point about how rapid change is, is valid.

People did not change "their view of what consenting adults do" they had their views of right and wrong changed.

The definition of what is considered a consenting adult has changed in my lifetime, who is to say it won't change again.

Indeed, it is likely to.

Forum List

Back