Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Deaths are a trailing indicator ... LOON
Stupid fake news. John Hopkins:
C91ACD8B-1A4D-46E1-A0C2-A4429CB9D828.jpeg

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.
That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact
can you say---TRUTH----its obvious you cant because you never use it
TRUTH. That was easy to say and easy to prove you wrong yet again. You make it so easy!
when you locate a functioning brain, get back to me...until then.....stay delusional
polly want a cracker?
My brain is working just fine. That’s how I schooled you so easily with that dumb TRUTH line you tried to pull. Whoops
“According to the current knowledge, the virus SARS-CoV-2 has a diameter of 60 nm to 140 nm [nanometers (billionth of a meter)] [16], [17], while medical and non-medical facemasks’ thread diameter ranges from 55 µm to 440 µm [micrometers (one millionth of a meter), which is more than 1000 times larger [25]. Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask [25]. In addition, the efficiency filtration rate of facemasks is poor, ranging from 0.7% in non-surgical, cotton-gauze woven mask to 26% in cotton sweeter material [2]. With respect to surgical and N95 medical facemasks, the efficiency filtration rate falls to 15% and 58%, respectively when even small gap between the mask and the face exists [25].”
So what?

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Maybe it takes longer? India opened up before Texas.

The pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has staggered scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since early March: the government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. High numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week, almost breaking a record set in January.

stanford university did a study, recently, that proves masks do nothing to stop the spread, or protect from getting the chinese flu
i know, you shit stain demonRATS will now condemn stanford u....
Post a link please
It’s not Stanford. But it is a dot gov.
Y’all crack me up

Like I said, it wasn’t linked to Stanford. But it’s still a dot gov study that has you Karen’s piddling your pants.
There no piddling, just laughing as the master of your study tries and get passed off under the Stanford badge only to be disavowed by the institution itself that actually believes the exact opposite of what he writes. You can’t make this shit up!!

Yes, they do

TRUTH. That was easy to say and easy to prove you wrong yet again. You make it so easy!
when you locate a functioning brain, get back to me...until then.....stay delusional
polly want a cracker?
My brain is working just fine. That’s how I schooled you so easily with that dumb TRUTH line you tried to pull. Whoops
“According to the current knowledge, the virus SARS-CoV-2 has a diameter of 60 nm to 140 nm [nanometers (billionth of a meter)] [16], [17], while medical and non-medical facemasks’ thread diameter ranges from 55 µm to 440 µm [micrometers (one millionth of a meter), which is more than 1000 times larger [25]. Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask [25]. In addition, the efficiency filtration rate of facemasks is poor, ranging from 0.7% in non-surgical, cotton-gauze woven mask to 26% in cotton sweeter material [2]. With respect to surgical and N95 medical facemasks, the efficiency filtration rate falls to 15% and 58%, respectively when even small gap between the mask and the face exists [25].”
So what?
I bet you’re one of those pathetic Karen’s I see driving around with your mask on.

I know some doctors, and a lot of nurses, and they all tell me the same thing - our mask training has always been to keep bodily fluid out of our mouths.

Even the CDC last summer said if masks worked we’d have been using them for years as standard PPE for medical personnel.

stanford university did a study, recently, that proves masks do nothing to stop the spread, or protect from getting the chinese flu
Post a link please
look it up yourself ...quit being so fucking lazy, like a typical demonRAT
Hahahaha, if I looked up all the Wild idiotic claims by message board trolls then I wouldn’t have time to do anything else with my day. You made the claim. Now back it up bucko
go screw yourself, bucko....if you are that lazy, its on you....duh
Ive posted two links of Stanford disavowing your fake news. What say you?

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

The pandemic is sweeping through India at a pace that has staggered scientists. Daily case numbers have exploded since early March: the government reported 273,810 new infections nationally on 18 April. High numbers in India have also helped drive global cases to a daily high of 854,855 in the past week, almost breaking a record set in January.
3rd world nations are apples and oranges.

Yes, they do

Masks don't work!! Let me prove it, by directing you to a study done by a conspiracy theorist at this link here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It’s a dot gov link.
But you don’t need the study. Texans proved they don’t work.
The study I posted showing the effectiveness of masks was literally from the university of Texas! Haha, ur such a moron
then that makes you a retarded moron....at least thats cleared up now
Still waiting for that Stanford study smart guy

Post a link please
Hahahaha, if I looked up all the Wild idiotic claims by message board trolls then I wouldn’t have time to do anything else with my day. You made the claim. Now back it up bucko
Dufus, its a dot gov study.

3rd world nations are apples and oranges.
You obviously didn't read the article, bigot.

...European countries such as France and Germany are also currently experiencing large outbreaks relative to their size, and nations including Brazil and the United States are reporting high infection rates at around 70,000 a day. But India’s daily totals are now some of the highest ever recorded for any country, and are not far off a peak of 300,000 cases seen in the United States on 2 January.

And, herd immunity should be protecting them by now.

...The virus is spreading faster than ever before in India despite previous high infection rates in megacities, which should have conferred some protection.

The local Walmart grocery store I go to has stopped requiring mask to be worn to enter the store.
Ours put up a sign that said "Mask by Mandate," Some people did, but the vast majority do not. The employees all have some face covering--some remind me of scheherazad. LOL

Yes, they do

Will your mask hold water and preventing it from leaking? That's why it is worthless in preventing germs from entering or escaping. Sheeeesh!
Nobody claims masks prevent all germs. They pretend some germs. Agreed. Some germs get blocked. Can you admit that?
Which virus gets stopped by t shirt material?
View attachment 483624
All of them
A smoke particle is 500x the size of a virus. Yet you easily smell smoke while wearing a mask.

Why do you Karen’s hate science?
I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make. Who’s gonna last longer in a burning building the guy wearing the mask or the guy not wearing the mask?

Yes, they do

polly want a cracker?
So what?
I bet you’re one of those pathetic Karen’s I see driving around with your mask on.

I know some doctors, and a lot of nurses, and they all tell me the same thing - our mask training has always been to keep bodily fluid out of our mouths.

Even the CDC last summer said if masks worked we’d have been using them for years as standard PPE for medical personnel.
Are all these doctors and nurses telling you that masks don’t work and are a total waste and slowing infections for COVID?

Post a link please
Dufus, its a dot gov study.
So what?! Since when do you believe anything dot gov?!?! Only when it fits your narrative? Want me to show you a dozen dot gov study’s that show the exact opposite of what you claim?

I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make. Who’s gonna last longer in a burning building the guy wearing the mask or the guy not wearing the mask?

Seriously? No, seriously? You're not even making an apples to oranges analogy but a scale bigger stupid analogy.

Then post a link to this particular study. As you know there are probably thousands of Stanford university studies on the internet, and any one you find just as likely to say the opposite of the study you saw.

Forum List

Back