Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

I live in Texas, and it is not "open and maskless", that's more contrived media bullshyte!!! The governor rescinded the mask rules because he was a F-tard to even make them in the first place.

People here in Texas aren't all that stuck up and "Karen'ed" about this lunacy. Most people that don't wear masks, stay several feet from others, regardless of them being maskless or not. People that do wear masks, do so because most businesses still have signs stating you have to have one.

Other places that do not have signs for wearing masks......it's half and half. I have yet to see anybody throw a fit because somebody was or was not wearing a mask. No maskers, so far that I've been witnessed to, have been polite and considerate enough to keep their distance. And it makes me very happy to see that there ARE intelligent humans out here that understand and comprehend the lunacy going on and compromise with it.

Personally, I continue to wear a mask in social places because I have medical issues. I also had a hospital stay last December from another medical issue that popped up. Needless to say, my Dr.s want me to wear a mask for the next year while I'm recouping.

Just remember..........
NOT EVERYBODY WEARING A MASK IS WEARING IT BECAUSE OF COVID!!!

Ive posted two links of Stanford disavowing your fake news. What say you?
Then post a link to this particular study. As you know there are probably thousands of Stanford university studies on the internet, and any one you find just as likely to say the opposite of the study you saw.
Ive posted several links. Study’s showing the effectiveness of masks. Reports showing false claims of a Stanford study proving masks are useless. Links to Stanford disavowing that debunked study and making mask wearing recommendations. What exactly do you want to see that I haven’t posted?

Deaths are a trailing indicator ... LOON
Stupid fake news. John Hopkins:
View attachment 483639

Loon Alert! ^^^ :rolleyes-41:

New deaths (yesterday) top of the list, California, Texas, Florida.

New cases (yesterday) top of the list, Michigan, Florida, New York

I live in Texas, and it is not "open and maskless", that's more contrived media bullshyte!!! The governor rescinded the mask rules because he was a F-tard to even make them in the first place.

People here in Texas aren't all that stuck up and "Karen'ed" about this lunacy. Most people that don't wear masks, stay several feet from others, regardless of them being maskless or not. People that do wear masks, do so because most businesses still have signs stating you have to have one.

Other places that do not have signs for wearing masks......it's half and half. I have yet to see anybody throw a fit because somebody was or was not wearing a mask. No maskers, so far that I've been witnessed to, have been polite and considerate enough to keep their distance. And it makes me very happy to see that there ARE intelligent humans out here that understand and comprehend the lunacy going on and compromise with it.

Personally, I continue to wear a mask in social places because I have medical issues. I also had a hospital stay last December from another medical issue that popped up. Needless to say, my Dr.s want me to wear a mask for the next year while I'm recouping.

Just remember..........

Well gorsh Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

You win!!

Just remember..........

Well gorsh Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

You win!!
Hilarious. Yes, there will always be a few of you psychotic germaphobes riding around in your cars alone with t shirts over your faces the rest of your pathetic lives.

Fact remains, tens of millions Texans are maskless and there’s no difference in cases.

Fact remains, tens of millions Texans are maskless and there’s no difference in cases.

Texas is second in the country in new deaths (yesterday)
Now learn what per capita is and why it’s important.

Texas is second in the country in new deaths (yesterday)
Your link:
1619307798241.png

Biden's doing a fantastic job distributing the vaccine. 2M people in less than 100 days.

Awesome job on this Joe!
Oh? That’s why?

Then open all of America like Texas, you have no argument not to now.

As far as I know, the vaccine is available to all over 16 y/o due to Biden's excellent job of distributing the vaccines.

However, it is interesting that you're no longer in favor of local governments self-determining their own rules.

Texas (yesterday) has more new cases than California and Minnesota.
Texas has 40% of the new cases New York has.

Biden's doing a fantastic job distributing the vaccine. 2M people in less than 100 days.

Awesome job on this Joe!
Oh? That’s why?

Then open all of America like Texas, you have no argument not to now.

As far as I know, the vaccine is available to all over 16 y/o due to Biden's excellent job of distributing the vaccines.

However, it is interesting that you're no longer in favor of local governments self-determining their own rules.
You claim vaccines are why Texans can go maskless.
So be it. Open all States.

Texas (yesterday) has more new cases than California and Minnesota.
Texas has 40% of the new cases New York has.
India thought they could reopen as well.

Forum List

Back