Texas Passes Anti-Abortion Law

Another sad day for women's rights!

1630621099687.png

I'm pro-choice, but good. Roe v. Wade is a Constitutional abomination. Abortion isn't mentioned in the Constitution, which means determining whether abortion is legal or not is specifically by the 10th amendment a STATE power. I support the States legalizing it. I do not support making up Constitutional law. Abortion isn't in the Constitution in any way, shape or form. It's way dangerous to give the Federal government powers it doesn't have
The SC has ruled otherwise

Last edited:
If you folks want to energize the Dem base… you did it

Another sad day for women's rights!
In most of Western World, there is severe discrimination against men.

Male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested and treated as perpetrators even when they have injuries. In Victoria, Australia, this is codified in State Law. Here. Australia is more sexist then Taliban.

Yet, baby-killers whine fest is hilarious.

In most of Western World, there is severe discrimination against men.

Male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested and treated as perpetrators even when they have injuries. In Victoria, Australia, this is codified in State Law. Here. Australia is more sexist then Taliban.

Yet, baby-killers whine fest is hilarious.

Funny. SEVEN Republican SCOTUS Justices voted to affirm Roe v Wade in 1973 - making it the law of the land.

You mean protect them until they are born - then they're on their own!
Unlike Conservatives, I am consistent with pro-Life position. I oppose guns. I support Welfare.

Let NY ban guns, and Conservatives will throw their own whine-fest.

This will likely gut Roe v Wade.

Choice will end in many states...maybe all states.

But the women of Texas CAN do something

Simply refuse to have sex. You won't get pregnant and your men will very shortly come around to electing legislators who will vote for choice
Also for all the disenfranchised women in Texas; who might need the help. Httpsi//hubculture.com>hubs>news 7Effective and Risk-free Home Remedies for Abortion-Hub Culture. Also remember if you are raped or the victim of incest ask for the day after pill immediately, don't wait. Only you know what is best for you. Sorry the government has overstepped it's jurisdiction in determine what you can or can't do to your own body.

…which is not 100 percent reliable.

A husband and wife making a good faith effort to not become pregnant shouldn’t be forced by the state to have a child against their will in the event their contraceptive method fails.

Yo, Jones....suck your disagree, asshole

Forum List

Back