Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

No one was arrested, no one was charged. There cant be criminal behavior there unless the cops let it slide.

Thats funny

So how do you arrest the trouble makers when they ran off you simple minded fool!

Haha hes an idiot. Yes...you cant arrest the trouble makers when they run and disobey orders unless...well...you grab them and detain them. Maybe even have to put a few onto the ground. GOD FORBID any be black females. If so....you may lose your career.

Cant shoot em,cant chase em,cant detain em....or you're a racist.

No one was arrested, no one was charged. There cant be criminal behavior there unless the cops let it slide.

Thats funny

So how do you arrest the trouble makers when they ran off you simple minded fool!

Better question is: How do you arrest them when they dont exist?

The cops, neighbors, police report nothing says anything about smoking and drinking. Did the bottles run away too?

You're full of shit.
Use the Google......you might learn something.

Here’s the REST OF THE STORY Behind the Police Abuse at the McKinney Pool Party

And, if course, it's not exactly how the liberal media is reporting it. A DJ sent out tweets inviting kids to a pool party, charging $15 each. Nobody knows who invited him and he was on private land outside the private swimming pool. Check out the story and video @ Here s the REST OF THE STORY Behind the Police Abuse at the McKinney Pool Party - The Gateway Pundit

So, This "Texas Pool Party" Story Seems to be Premised on, Get This, a Huge Lie @ Ace of Spades HQ

Are we surprised at who the demonstrators are?

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/media/images/83502000/jpg/_83502688_83502687.jpg

Story @ McKinney video Protest over Texas pool party policing - BBC News

Thats funny

Haha hes an idiot. Yes...you cant arrest the trouble makers when they run and disobey orders unless...well...you grab them and detain them. Maybe even have to put a few onto the ground. GOD FORBID any be black females. If so....you may lose your career.

More drama queenery, no one is against chasing or detaining anyone. All I'm saying is just dont shoot an unarmed person, sorry for being unreasonable

Thats funny

More drama queenery, no one is against chasing or detaining anyone. All I'm saying is just dont shoot an unarmed person, sorry for being unreasonable

Than STFU because no one got shot.

Couldn't help but notice the 14yo black girl from teh video interviewed on CNN admitted she was hollering stuff about free speech while an officer tried subdueing and arresting her.

And before we get distracted by the video, it should b pointed out it took so long to subdue her precisely because the officer was trying not to hurt her. Could have easily overpowered her at the risk of breaking her arms doing so but using literal kid gloves with her shows his restraint.

When officers show up and start giving orders, you obey. Free to exercise your rights at arraignment and fully utilize your rights then. Try doing so on the street at your peril.

Thats funny

The cops, neighbors, police report nothing says anything about smoking and drinking. Did the bottles run away too?

You're full of shit.

Nice try, but thats your tell when you dont have anything. Fortunatley for you I happen to know from experience that a bottle is unable to run.

Thats funny

Stop being a drama queen, no one is against detaining or chasing. I just want you to know that

The police have got to recognize that any time they are called, there is a good chance that it will be a set up. The job one of black gangs (and they are all a gang) is to eliminate the police, one by one if necessary.

Thats funny

You're full of shit.

Nice try, but thats your tell when you dont have anything. Fortunatley for you I happen to know from experience that a bottle is unable to run.

Getting desperate I see.
Yet another situation with blacks acting badly blows up in the face of liberals.

Stop being a drama queen, no one is against detaining or chasing. I just want you to know that

Then what the fuck are you whining about?

The police have got to recognize that any time they are called, there is a good chance that it will be a set up. The job one of black gangs (and they are all a gang) is to eliminate the police, one by one if necessary.

Those types should fear an armed public more than the cops.
A thirty round mag is a great equalizer when out numbered.

Thats funny

What if several "unarmed" persons jump on you at once? I know you're a certified badass and all...but I doubt you would win vs multiple attackers. Thats why he pulled a gun....and guess what....the hooligans backed off.

Yep, we are being SET UP and it's going to be the INNOCENT like in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc the one PAYING FOR IT

Those types should fear an armed public more than the cops.
A thirty round mag is a great equalizer when out numbered.

Unfortunately. ..for the next few years its gonna get to the point that the armed public may have to take the law into their own hands. Police are going to stand down. They almost have to for the sake of the country....the liberals are trying to spark a god damn racial civil war.

You saw a black gang? I saw kids at a pool party.

You saw someone attack the police? I didnt, I saw kids at a pool party

What else did you see? Demons?

Thats funny

You're full of shit.

Getting desperate I see.
Yet another situation with blacks acting badly blows up in the face of liberals.

Just stop lying, I dont think you have to lie to make a point

You're full of shit.

Getting desperate I see.

If black people hate white people so much why dont they have parties in their own neighborhoods?

You're full of shit.

Getting desperate I see.

If black people hate white people so much why dont they have parties in their own neighborhoods?

Too dangerous.

You saw a black gang? I saw kids at a pool party.

You saw someone attack the police? I didnt, I saw kids at a pool party

What else did you see? Demons?

I saw a bunch of teens and a bunch of people running and possibly fighting...all occurring at a pool party with countless uninvited attendees who the property owners wanted to leave.

Cops got called for a fight.
Cops showed up and saw people running everywhere.

Thats a situation you dont solve with hugs.

Forum List

Back