Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Couldn't help but notice the 14yo black girl from teh video interviewed on CNN admitted she was hollering stuff about free speech while an officer tried subdueing and arresting her.

And before we get distracted by the video, it should b pointed out it took so long to subdue her precisely because the officer was trying not to hurt her. Could have easily overpowered her at the risk of breaking her arms doing so but using literal kid gloves with her shows his restraint.

When officers show up and start giving orders, you obey. Free to exercise your rights at arraignment and fully utilize your rights then. Try doing so on the street at your peril.
Uhmmm he grabbed her by her hair threw her down screamed obscenities shoved her face in to the dirt sat on her pinned her arms drew his gun on children.... little children.

Haha "children"? The two males who tried to swarm him hardly looked like elementary school kids.
tried to swarm him? ROFL those two looked like middle school kids did they scare you? They were black.. ooohhh scary.

Facts are..they were told to leave and they became combative.
What did you expect to happen?

The police have got to recognize that any time they are called, there is a good chance that it will be a set up. The job one of black gangs (and they are all a gang) is to eliminate the police, one by one if necessary.

You saw a black gang? I saw kids at a pool party.

You saw someone attack the police? I didnt, I saw kids at a pool party

What else did you see? Demons?

I saw youth that had no business being on private property getting rowdy and destroying private property. A bunch of young thugs like the ones who mob shopping malls, intimidate shoppers, break into businesses and take what they want because they want it - and liberals have indoctrinated them into believing it's their RIGHT to do so.

Couldn't help but notice the 14yo black girl from teh video interviewed on CNN admitted she was hollering stuff about free speech while an officer tried subdueing and arresting her.

And before we get distracted by the video, it should b pointed out it took so long to subdue her precisely because the officer was trying not to hurt her. Could have easily overpowered her at the risk of breaking her arms doing so but using literal kid gloves with her shows his restraint.

When officers show up and start giving orders, you obey. Free to exercise your rights at arraignment and fully utilize your rights then. Try doing so on the street at your peril.
Uhmmm he grabbed her by her hair threw her down screamed obscenities shoved her face in to the dirt sat on her pinned her arms drew his gun on children.... little children.

Haha "children"? The two males who tried to swarm him hardly looked like elementary school kids.
tried to swarm him? ROFL those two looked like middle school kids did they scare you? They were black.. ooohhh scary.

Facts are..they were told to leave and they became combative.
What did you expect to happen?

That makes too much sense.

The police have got to recognize that any time they are called, there is a good chance that it will be a set up. The job one of black gangs (and they are all a gang) is to eliminate the police, one by one if necessary.

I saw youth that had no business being on private property getting rowdy and destroying private property. A bunch of young thugs like the ones who mob shopping malls, intimidate shoppers, break into businesses and take what they want because they want it - and liberals have indoctrinated them into believing it's their RIGHT to do so.

Yep. And the lefists and media have stirred a hornets nest to attack cops and cause cops to stand down.

And this is just the beginning.

Carry a gun folks. And a camera. God bless the cops...but they arent in a hurry to get there anymorem

Really, You say property being destroyed? What else? Cars on fire?

Quick question. If you owned a pool. Or your HOA. And dozens of people who dont live there were showing up to have parties...even with a DJ and cover charge...would you want them removed?

How?

Quick question. If you owned a pool. Or your HOA. And dozens of people who dont live there were showing up to have parties...even with a DJ and cover charge...would you want them removed?
The obvious answer is, yes. It is a simple matter of territorial imperative -- a natural impulse.

How?[/QUOTE]
Not the way Ptl. Casebolt went about it. This is not 1980s Mississippi. Certain constraints are necessary within the contemporary political and cultural atmosphere.

The obvious answer is, yes. It is a simple matter of territorial imperative -- a natural impulse.

How?
Not the way Ptl. Casebolt went about it. This is not 1980s Mississippi. Certain constraints are necessary within the contemporary political and cultural atmosphere.[/QUOTE]

So, if in a near mob situation, you are NOT to run after people, you are NOT to use strong language, if agitators want to stand there and rile up the crowd, you have to let them, if young males rush you, you are not allowed to react as though that is dangerous, you are not to make people sit on the ground...

And you expect to maintain private property and civil society with those rules?

Yep. And the lefists and media have stirred a hornets nest to attack cops and cause cops to stand down.
Ptl. Casebolt is singularly responsible for stirring up this hornet's nest. He did it all by himself.

Carry a gun folks.
Thank you!

That will result in an immediate storm of accidental and deliberate shootings, a circumstance which is the result of years of prohibition and general ignorance re: firearms. But the public will quickly adjust to the protocols affecting an armed population. The criminals and the crazies will be eliminated via the natural process and our armed society will soon become a relatively polite society.

And a camera. God bless the cops...but they arent in a hurry to get there anymore
Job actions are effective to a limited extent. But when things become intolerable and pressure is applied upward the National Guard will be temporarily deployed (as during the Katrina event). Emergency federal legislation will suspend or dissolve all police unions and a process of progressive terminations will quickly put an end to deliberate failure to perform.

How?
Not the way Ptl. Casebolt went about it. This is not 1980s Mississippi. Certain constraints are necessary within the contemporary political and cultural atmosphere.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Then how? How would you enforce the trespassing?

How?

I couldnt with all the gang members, police attacks and property damage going on how could I?

How?
Not the way Ptl. Casebolt went about it. This is not 1980s Mississippi. Certain constraints are necessary within the contemporary political and cultural atmosphere.

Ok. Then how? How would you enforce the trespassing?[/QUOTE]

You pretend they are gang members, imagine they are destroying property, and view teens as criminals.

Then that will give you the proper mindset to deal with them. Just keep repeating they are criminal gang bangers who are tearing shit up. That will ensure that you treat them as human beings and make you strive for a reasonable solution

Ptl. Casebolt is singularly responsible for stirring up this hornet's nest. He did it all by himself.

Carry a gun folks.
Thank you!

That will result in an immediate storm of accidental and deliberate shootings, a circumstance which is the result of years of prohibition and general ignorance re: firearms. But the public will quickly adjust to the protocols affecting an armed population. The criminals and the crazies will be eliminated via the natural process and our armed society will soon become a relatively polite society.

And a camera. God bless the cops...but they arent in a hurry to get there anymore
Job actions are effective to a limited extent. But when things become intolerable and pressure is applied upward the National Guard will be temporarily deployed (as during the Katrina event). Emergency federal legislation will suspend or dissolve all police unions and a process of progressive terminations will quickly put an end to deliberate failure to perform.

Wrong. SCOTUS has already ruled that cops are not legally obligated to protect anyone. Their only requirement is to do a report and investigate a crime. If it takes an hour to get there...and almost no effort to stop a crime...its technically legal. Thankfully cops do a great job despite this. But...not for long.

ENJOY!

How?

Ok. Then how? How would you enforce the trespassing?

You pretend they are gang members, imagine they are destroying property, and view teens as criminals.

Then that will give you the proper mindset to deal with them. Just keep repeating they are criminal gang bangers who are tearing shit up. That will ensure that you treat them as human beings and make you strive for a reasonable solution[/QUOTE]

I never called them gang members or thugs in this thread.

From what I saw...they were indeed trespassing. They were running and resisiting cops.

Now....be a man and answer. If YOU were the cop....how would you have enforced that situation?

How?

I couldnt with all the gang members, police attacks and property damage going on how could I?

A completely reasonable and serious question, and CC dodges.

So, if in a near mob situation, you are NOT to run after people, you are NOT to use strong language
Obviously not.

. . . if agitators want to stand there and rile up the crowd, you have to let them
Under these specific circumstances, yes. Until you are joined by a sufficient number of cops necessary to impose orderly control. Instead, Casebolt went off like a one man band -- and in spite of it you defend his actions.

if young males rush you, you are not allowed to react as though that is dangerous, you are not to make people sit on the ground.
None of that would have happened if Casebolt had not provoked it by behaving like Captain Marvel.

With the rules of expedient constraint? Yes! What you don't do is exactly what Casebolt did. There was no imposing need for that.

How?

A completely reasonable and serious question, and CC dodges.
As usual.

He just says a "more reasonable" approach. But has no answer.

How?
Fire hoses would have been better.

So, if in a near mob situation, you are NOT to run after people, you are NOT to use strong language
Obviously not.

. . . if agitators want to stand there and rile up the crowd, you have to let them
Under these specific circumstances, yes. Until you are joined by a sufficient number of cops necessary to impose orderly control. Instead, Casebolt went off like a one man band -- and in spite of it you defend his actions.

if young males rush you, you are not allowed to react as though that is dangerous, you are not to make people sit on the ground.
None of that would have happened if Casebolt had not provoked it by behaving like Captain Marvel.

With the rules of expedient constraint? Yes! What you don't do is exactly what Casebolt did. There was no imposing need for that.

Newsflash: They arent sending the whole PD for a fight at a pool. OTHER calls are going on all day. Cops can NOT just let shit keep escalating unchecked....thats what led to Baltimore burning.

Forum List

Back