Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

A pilot asking me how I would land a plane isnt looking for insight, neither is Bucs. He just wants to ask you about training you never received and then yell "AHA!"

Thats his whole game

Mandi Livingston @mandilivingston
Last week I'm told a 14 yo can't be held responsible for a crime #Duggar. This week, I'm told a 14 yo deserves police brutality #McKinney

12:01 AM - 8 Jun 2015

Still dodging.

If you're the cop...how do you handle it? Hug em into submission?

Stephen Anfield @StephenAnfield
A police officer who feels threatened by a teenager in a bathing suit might need to reevaluate their career choice. #McKinney

7:16 PM - 7 Jun 2015

The two punks that rushed up to the officer werent wearing bathing suits.
Liberals lie,it's just what they do.
Are you talking about the two who were running away when the cop pulled his weapon? Who said they were wearing bathing suits?

So why dont you point out in the video where anyone was running away when the officer pulled his firearm other than the two punks who rushed at the officer that weren't wearing bathing suites?

ClosedCaption caption refused to answer....three times....this simple question.

If the cops actions were so grossly negligent. ...what would you have done in his shoes???

Simple question. ClosedCaption is dumbfounded by it.

Last week I'm told a 14 yo can't be held responsible for a crime #Duggar. This week, I'm told a 14 yo deserves police brutality #McKinney

Still dodging.

None of these fucks have ever been a cop. This is the point.

Thats what I said. Bucs seems overjoyed when no one can provide text book answers to his former profession.

Its like the Tech guy laughing and asking how you would remove a virus. Then they wait and chuckle the whole time.

A pilot asking me how I would land a plane isnt looking for insight, neither is Bucs. He just wants to ask you about training you never received and then yell "AHA!"

Thats his whole game

So if you dont know whats appropriate for the situation. ..how can you say this isnt appropriate? ??

Grow a pair. What would you have done?

If the cops actions were so grossly negligent. ...what would you have done in his shoes???

No, I thought you realized

what would you have done in his shoes???

Answer: Better

Still dodging.

Thats what I said. Bucs seems overjoyed when no one can provide text book answers to his former profession.

Its like the Tech guy laughing and asking how you would remove a virus. Then they wait and chuckle the whole time.

Apples and oranges. I dont rip tech guys or pilots. Even when they do things I dont understand.

You are SO sure this cop was grossly inappropriate.

Ok. Then what should he have done? If you were him...what would you do?

Thats his whole game

So if you dont know whats appropriate for the situation. ..how can you say this isnt appropriate? ??

I know whats appropriate just not what a cop would do. Me? I'd do better than that guy. We good?

Still dodging.

Apples and oranges. I dont rip tech guys or pilots. Even when they do things I dont understand.

You are SO sure this cop was grossly inappropriate.

Ok. Then what should he have done? If you were him...what would you do?

Tech guys are generally lame

Thats just it. Nothing is what they want to happen,they'd prefer that the little shits do as they please and to hell with the people who they were bothering that have a right to be there.
Every single time blacks and libs cry about this type of shit they never and I mean never have a better answer or solution,and the people who get bitch slapped are always up to no good and ignore the commands of police.
Here's an idea libs and ferals...STOP BEING ANTISOCIAL COCKSUCKERS!!!!

Ok....how? You have no answer. This is an epic dodge you're displaying. Some of the finest hypocrisy ive ever seen.

HOW would you have done the job better?

Thats his whole game

I know whats appropriate just not what a cop would do. Me? I'd do better than that guy. We good?

Than tell us your wonderful plan.

The protest and marches are showing up next Monday. An issue will be made and eventually the cops and their supporters will have to agree not to beat up bikini clad 14 year old little girls.

Thats just it. Nothing is what they want to happen,they'd prefer that the little shits do as they please and to hell with the people who they were bothering that have a right to be there.
Every single time blacks and libs cry about this type of shit they never and I mean never have a better answer or solution,and the people who get bitch slapped are always up to no good and ignore the commands of police.
Here's an idea libs and ferals...STOP BEING ANTISOCIAL COCKSUCKERS!!!!

ClosedCaption just says he'd have done the job "better".

No details. Just that he'd do it better.

Im gonna keep asking til he answers.

Ok....how? You have no answer. This is an epic dodge you're displaying. Some of the finest hypocrisy ive ever seen.

By being better.

Sorry, I'm startign to realize Capt Barrell roll did everything right, is that what I'm supposed to say?

Thats his whole game

Than tell us your wonderful plan.

He has no plan. When ClosedCaption was asked what he would've done he said "this isnt about me" and later just said he'd have simply done "better".

But no specifics.

By being better.

Sorry, I'm startign to realize Capt Barrell roll did everything right, is that what I'm supposed to say?

HOW would you have "been better"???

Its such an incredibly simple question....yet for like the 10th time you dodge it.

In his shoes...what would you have done?

Forum List

Back