Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

A pilot asking me how I would land a plane isnt looking for insight, neither is Bucs. He just wants to ask you about training you never received and then yell "AHA!"

Thats his whole game

So if you dont know whats appropriate for the situation. ..how can you say this isnt appropriate? ??

Grow a pair. What would you have done?

I know whats appropriate just not what a cop would do. Me? I'd do better than that guy. We good?

Than tell us your wonderful plan.

Plan? Now I need a plan too? Well first I wouldnt be a shit head with a tiny dick who fears children. Then I'd be better. Then I'd look at the other cop who was acting like a human being and see he's like me. Then I'd be nice and treat people like humans. Then I'd ask what the problem was and seek ways to resolve it. Then I'd think about what a good solution would be...maybe I'd ask Capt Calm what he thinks. He seems to have it together

ClosedCaption caption refused to answer....three times....this simple question.

If the cops actions were so grossly negligent. ...what would you have done in his shoes???

Simple question. ClosedCaption is dumbfounded by it.

Thats just it. Nothing is what they want to happen,they'd prefer that the little shits do as they please and to hell with the people who they were bothering that have a right to be there.
Every single time blacks and libs cry about this type of shit they never and I mean never have a better answer or solution,and the people who get bitch slapped are always up to no good and ignore the commands of police.
Here's an idea libs and ferals...STOP BEING ANTISOCIAL COCKSUCKERS!!!!

ClosedCaption just says he'd have done the job "better".

No details. Just that he'd do it better.

Im gonna keep asking til he answers.

He doesnt have an answer. In his world you cant touch em,chase em,taz em,shoot em,pepper spray em..you have to say pretty please and they dont comply well thats okay.....because white people!!

I didnt know in order to disagree with someones actions you must have a plan of hypothetically what would I do if I was a cop?

Seems only to apply to butthurt retired cops but ok

A pilot asking me how I would land a plane isnt looking for insight, neither is Bucs. He just wants to ask you about training you never received and then yell "AHA!"

Thats his whole game

So if you dont know whats appropriate for the situation. ..how can you say this isnt appropriate? ??

I know whats appropriate just not what a cop would do. Me? I'd do better than that guy. We good?

Plan? Now I need a plan too? Well first I wouldnt be a shit head with a tiny dick who fears children. Then I'd be better. Then I'd look at the other cop who was acting like a human being and see he's like me. Then I'd be nice and treat people like humans. Then I'd ask what the problem was and seek ways to resolve it. Then I'd think about what a good solution would be...maybe I'd ask Capt Calm what he thinks. He seems to have it together

In other words you have no answer.

Thats his whole game

Well, I told you no matter what I say you'll just say I dont have an answer. I said I'd act like the first cop. And your response is....what?

This is what happens when parents teach thier kids to be thugs

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Geez, even when no law is broken pre-teens and teens are labeled "thugs"?

Cant a black kid be a kid anymore? Oh, right...black kids are never kids. Steph keeps talking about how "big" they are. Wink Wink
Trespassing is illegal

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Well, I told you no matter what I say you'll just say I dont have an answer. I said I'd act like the first cop. And your response is....what?

You disapprove yet cant offer a better solution.
How do you deal with unruly suspects that fail to comply without touching them?

Bucs is at the part of the program where he just screams "HOW" over and over.

Um yeah. You're so outraged about the cops actions. Well...you must have a preconceived idea of what he should have done to compare it to...otherwise you wouldnt be angry. Its simple logic.

So you get there. Lots of people running. Possible fight. Trespassers that the HOA wants gone. Some are confrontational.

So...how do you deal with it?

Um yeah. You're so outraged about the cops actions. Well...you must have a preconceived idea of what he should have done to compare it to...otherwise you wouldnt be angry. Its simple logic.

So you get there. Lots of people running. Possible fight. Trespassers that the HOA wants gone. Some are confrontational.

He knows damn well there's only one answer. But to admit that blows his whole little game out of the water.

Jesus christ...

I said I'd act like the first cop. And your response is....what?

[QU

You disapprove of the cops actions but you have no answer on how to deal with unruly suspects.
I said I'd act like the first cop

"ClosedCaption, post: 11565404, member: 25032"]

You disapprove of the cops actions but you have no answer on how to deal with unruly suspects.
[/QUOTE]
So youd stand around and not do shit?

Yep. Thats the best way to stop an unruly crowd. See Baltimore.

Jesus christ...

The first cop was dealing with the cooperative people.
How do you deal with an unruly suspect without using some kind of force?

Jesus christ...

What a "cop out". No pun.

You're answer is walk in slowly and dont do shit....except speak to the cooperative people....and ignore the uncooperative ones? Yep. Works every time haha.

[QU

"ClosedCaption, post: 11565404, member: 25032"]

So youd stand around and not do shit?

Yep. Thats the best way to stop an unruly crowd. See Baltimore.[/QUOTE]

So youre back to the original schtick then where you just go

seriously.jpg

Jesus christ...

The first cop was dealing with the cooperative people.
How do you deal with an unruly suspect without using some kind of force?

Yes. Thats his answer.

Deal with the calm cooperative ones.
Ignore the uncooperative ones.

He'd make a helluva cop.

Forum List

Back