Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Yeah, that's the video that I saw, too - and it's completely unclear who started the altercation.

The black girl says the lady slapped her, I haven't heard anything that contradicts her story.

That is a propaganda video with a cop-hater mouthing off his anti-cop rhetoric. Only good thing about it is it shows the law-breaking of the criminals, who all should be in jail right now.

The only thing the cops did wrong, was not having enough of them there, and not arresting every one of those brats, and not beating the shit out of every one of them who resisted arrest. Other than that, they were OK.

Yep. But apparently. ..the IA folks told him what charges he could "possibly" face. Translation: If they riot and burn McKinney. ..we may have charge you to appease them.

So...Cpl Casebolt and his 10 years of experience and clean record said "Oh yeah? Go fuck yourselves. I quit." Good for him..

Actually he was presented with a list of charges he'd face if he didn't quit.

His Chief publicly called his actions "indefensible".

Are you calling the Chief of Police a liar?

Again.......... good riddance to bad garbage. This is EXACTLY the element that gives cops the bad name you're always whining about. And you want him back??

Notice the girls around the child police attacked who was screaming for her mother?
1. Police didn't "attack" anybody

2. Yeah I notice the girls around the child police subdued on the grass. They attacked the cop and committed a CRIME ( ) that they should have been arrested for. If they weren't, why not ?

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

None of the kids were arrested. Why aren't you guys getting that?
A lot of them were trespassing and resisting arrest ON THE VIDEO. They SHOULD HAVE BEEN arrested on 2 Class A misdemeanors (total of 2 years JAIL TIME + $8000 fine)

§ 38.03. RESISTING ARREST, SEARCH, OR TRANSPORTATION.

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally prevents or obstructs a person he knows is a peace officer or a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction from effecting an arrest, search, or transportation of the actor or another by using force against the peace officer or another.
(b) It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful.
(c) Except as provided in Subsection (d), an offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

Sure they weren't arrested. Same as a lot of Black criminals don't get arrested. And you know why they don't, don't you ? Because if you don't, you might be the only one in America who doesn't. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
.If she were worthy of arrest, then it's odd that the now-unemployed :rock: Casebolt got up and left her for at least ten seconds -- as did two of his infantry -- during which time she went nowhere, until Casebolt (unemployed be his name) came back to continue assaulting her.
Where on the video do you see THAT ?

Again.......... good riddance to bad garbage. This is EXACTLY the element that gives cops the bad name you're always whining about. And you want him back??
I'm calling the Chief of Police a LIAR, A PHONY, A WIMP, A COWARD, and a SUCK-UP to his pussy mayor who like others in other cities, cave in to the race hustlers, and attack their own police officers, rather than risk rioting from the mad dog race idiots. And YOU KNOW this, since you just had it told to you, so I guess you're a liar too

I'm calling the Chief of Police a LIAR, A PHONY, A WIMP, A COWARD, and a SUCK-UP to his pussy mayor who like others in other cities, cave in to the race hustlers, and attack their own police officers, rather than risk rioting from the mad dog race idiots. And YOU KNOW this, since you just had it told to you, so I guess you're a liar too

Me too. Yes. The chief is a liar who threw his officer under a bus.

They didnt want McKinney to burn. So like Baltimore. ..they fed the mob a low ranking officer.

And McKinney crime is gonna soar.

Then clearly you don't support the police.

What are you, some kind of commie?

.If she were worthy of arrest, then it's odd that the now-unemployed :rock: Casebolt got up and left her for at least ten seconds -- as did two of his infantry -- during which time she went nowhere, until Casebolt (unemployed be his name) came back to continue assaulting her.

3:10 to 3:20. Maybe you should actually, y'know watch it.

What I'd like to know is, who is this fat fuck in the blue shorts with no socks keeping people back so Casebolt can work her over? He needs to be charged as an accomplice.

The higher you go in police ranks...the more political they become.

These days....chiefs will be ordered by mayors to toss a street cop to the wolves if it means preventing the NAACP from burning the city. Do it...and chief keeps his job. Dont....he wont.

Thats the new normal. And its why 911 response is about to slow to a crawl.

Lol...the police chief and the other officers are wrong lol.

You're wrong, he's wrong....everybody's wrong lol.

These days....chiefs will be ordered by mayors to toss a street cop to the wolves if it means preventing the
NAACP from burning the city. Do it...and chief keeps his job. Dont....he wont.

You're fucking pathetic.

You're on here day after day moaning and groaning and crying the blues about police reputations. Here you've got a guy who's clearly part of that problem, he gets dealt with as he should be (for once) ---- and you're STILL not satisfied. And won't be one presumes until the entire population is imprisoned by your jackboot storm troopers you jack off to empostered on your bedroom ceiling.

Fuck you and your ilk. The People won't stand for it.

3:10 to 3:20. Maybe you should actually, y'know watch it.

What I'd like to know is, who is this fat fuck in the blue shorts with no socks keeping people back so Casebolt can work her over? He needs to be charged as an accomplice.

The massive 14 year old brute female made the officer fear for his life...he probably thought she had the strength of Hulk Hogan lmao

These days....chiefs will be ordered by mayors to toss a street cop to the wolves if it means preventing the

You're fucking pathetic.

You're on here day after day moaning and groaning and crying the blues about police reputations. Here you've got a guy who's clearly part of that problem, he gets dealt with as he should be (for once) ---- and you're STILL not satisfied. And won't be one presumes until the entire population is imprisoned by your jackboot storm troopers you jack off to empostered on your bedroom ceiling.

He did nothing wrong. Teen resisted. He took her down. Thugs tried to swarm him...he drew a weapon to back their asses off.

City was willing to throw him to the wolves if he didnt quit. Fuck em. McKinney cops will respond accordingly...with a stand down. Like NYPD and Baltimore.

All cops are going to. And weak people like you will be among those pleading to 911 as criminals victimize you one day. Good luck.

LOL at these names as well. Dajerria Benton :lol:. What a stupid fucking name :lol:

Ah :eusa_doh: --- we've been looking for the wrong thing. Here we are trying to find a "flapping your lips" law, a "running your mouth" law, an "Uppity Ordinance"..... when we should have been looking for a "Stupid Fucking Name" statute.

Thanks, well obviously Casebolt's just doing his job then. The Stupid Fucking Name law clearly states that offenders are to be whipped around by the hair and slammed into the ground.
Blacks can't even swim, which defeats the purpose of the pool party.

Normal "teen" things, like crashing a private community pool to set up an unauthorized party, attacking women, cussing in front of children, and doing drugs in public.

Better give these youths room to destroy and do typical youth things.
Yup, its all a white racist conspiracy by the people in McKinney. I am sure the video of the black girls attacking the white mother of three is fabricated as well.

Are you going to tell us next that WTC 7 was brought down by demolition or something?

The video I saw showed an adult woman attacking the girls.
The video I saw had the mother being attacked and retreating. Perhaps you have another video of this girl who dindu nuffin?

There are now multiple videos out showing this group of "teens" acting violently(like when the "youths" attempted to charge the cop, forcing him to draw his weapon for example), which fits the pattern of why the residents called out the cops in the first place.

Link to this video that you saw?

Yeah, that's the video that I saw, too - and it's completely unclear who started the altercation.

The black girl says the lady slapped her, I haven't heard anything that contradicts her story.

Its pretty clear, the black teen is pounding on the white mom, who is trying to retreat, even the other "youths" have to pull her off. There is even a video they posted to twitter bragging how they "beat her ass".

Multiple witnesses, including a black resident, say the "youths" instigated the fight. Of course the perp is going to say, they "dindu nuffin".

Activists Want Black Host Who Blamed Teens For McKinney Pool Fight FIRED The Daily Caller

You're fucking pathetic.

He did nothing wrong. Teen resisted. He took her down. Thugs tried to swarm him...he drew a weapon to back their asses off.

Funny how you can post "he did nothing wrong" and then immediately describe what he did wrong.
Oh except for "teen resisted". As the video shows, liar, she's already retreating ... he goes and fetches her and brings her back toward, as it happens, the camera -- which gives the whole fucking world a view of an assault (on her) and a terroristic threat (when he pulls his gun). Which is why he's UNEMPLOYED :rock: now.

City was willing to throw him to the wolves if he didnt quit. Fuck em. McKinney cops will respond accordingly...with a stand down. Like NYPD and Baltimore.

All cops are going to. And weak people like you will be among those pleading to 911 as criminals victimize you one day. Good luck.

"WAAAH! I lost an internet argument! Waaaah! :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back