Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

I believe the residents of the neighborhood:

Police were called to the scene and attempted to get some of the trespassers to sit down while they investigated. Many of the teens fled and police chased some of them down. This is when the video of the incident with police began. There does not appear to be any video of the initial police contact with the teens.

One resident, Benet Embry, a black man, posted on Facebook about the events leading up to the police call. “Look, I LIVE in this community and this ENTIRE incident is NOT racial at all,” Embry wrote. “A few THUGS spoiled a COMMUNITY event by fighting, jumping over fences into a PRIVATE pool, harassing and damaging property. Not EVERYTHING is about RACE. WE have other issues that NEED our attention other flights of made up make believe causes.”

In another post he is critical of media coverage of the incident. “I’ve never seen such irresponsible reporting and miss management of media resources in my life,” he said.

Another McKinney resident, Bryan Gestner, posted on Facebook, “This was a Twitter party that turned into a mob event. Jumping pool fence. Assaulting 2 security guards, attacking a mother with three little girls. The video doesn’t show everything.” He continued saying the kids were drinking and “smoking weed” and they would not listen to any of the adults around the pool.

“This isn’t about race,” he continued. “This is about outside kids invading our neighborhood and had no respect for authority or the residents here. I have a target on my back now and I have been threatened by these punks that they are gonna shoot up my house when all I did was try to control the mob and actually tended to the girl and the boy that had a bloody lip.”

“Yall don’t know the whole story,” Gestner continued. “I commend the officer for handling this situation.”

Gestner wrapped up his post alleging that these same kids came back into the neighborhood Saturday night. They were “kicking in people’s front door, stole a truck and crashed it into many vehicles. They vandalized dozens of cars and were stealing things.”...

The McKinney Texas Pool Party The Rest of the Story PJ Tatler

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

They were kids you dumb donkey

With all respect, kids also have criminal behavior.

Yeah, but we're talking about THESE kids, not who can think of a case of ANY teens CAN have criminal behaviour
Foul language to police is criminal behavior... Now go away because people like you who wants no police protection for Blacks disgust me. You are the worst kind of racist

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Foul language to police is criminal behavior

Oh is it, Dropout?
Why don't you quote us the statute. Since nobody else could come up with the "flap your lips " law or the "run your mouth" law.

I'm tellin' ya..... look under the "Uppity Ordinance".

Oh is it, Dropout?
Why don't you quote us the statute. Since nobody else could come up with the "flap your lips " law or the "run your mouth" law.

Look it up you lying scumbag . maybe you can find that Robertson contract you were lying about as well.

Oh is it, Dropout?

Look it up you lying scumbag . maybe you can find that Robertson contract you were lying about as well.

Why the fuck would I look up your point that I already know is bullshit?

Foul language to police is criminal behavior... Now go away because people like you who wants no police protection for Blacks disgust me. You are the worst kind of racist

"No police protection for blacks" is exactly what we saw here. That's why Rambo-Boy got his ass fired; he decided to assault instead.

Last edited:
The cop has resigned. With a resignation instead of a firing and absent criminal charges, he will be able to stay in law enforcement. He will pop up in another cop job in the near future. That is what many cops do when they get in trouble and have cooperative bosses.

You don't "come to the aid" of someone who is being arrested, unless you want to be arrested yourself.

Yeah, but we're talking about THESE kids, not who can think of a case of ANY teens CAN have criminal behaviour

:lol:

Are you out of your mind?

"Foul language to police" is not a crime, and never has been in the US.

What makes you think the kids in the video were "trespassing"?

How do you know they didn't live in the complex, or have guest passes?

The party appears to be in violation of the Pool Rule. Here are the rules:

View attachment 42329

And here is a copy of the promotion that was put out on twitter. The DJ also widely promoted the party.

View attachment 42330

The Full Story of The McKinney Texas Pool Mob Inside The Craig Ranch Subdivision The Last Refuge

The fact that the party itself may have violated the HOA does not make legitimately invited guests "trespassers".

As the pool is private property and some of the "guests" were jumping the fence, it's reasonable to assume that some were trespassers.

I do think the police handled this very badly, but the proximate cause is the girl with the Party Planning business who abused her access to the pool facilities.

It is safe to say that many of the party goers may have crashed the party, and therefore technically were "trespassing". There is no reason the believe that any of the kids in the video were crashers rather than guests.

The "cause" is irrelevant, the actions of that one cop (the others were acting fine) is what I'm talking about.

Scuze moi, but the Party Planner violated the pool rules from the beginning:

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests
- No respect for the rights of other HOA members to use the pool without being harassed

She started this atrocious incident with her Twitter promotion campaign.

Who cares who started it?

Do the actions of the "Party Planner" justify the actions of the officer in question?

The party appears to be in violation of the Pool Rule. Here are the rules:

View attachment 42329

And here is a copy of the promotion that was put out on twitter. The DJ also widely promoted the party.

View attachment 42330

The Full Story of The McKinney Texas Pool Mob Inside The Craig Ranch Subdivision The Last Refuge

The fact that the party itself may have violated the HOA does not make legitimately invited guests "trespassers".

As the pool is private property and some of the "guests" were jumping the fence, it's reasonable to assume that some were trespassers.

I do think the police handled this very badly, but the proximate cause is the girl with the Party Planning business who abused her access to the pool facilities.

It is safe to say that many of the party goers may have crashed the party, and therefore technically were "trespassing". There is no reason the believe that any of the kids in the video were crashers rather than guests.

The "cause" is irrelevant, the actions of that one cop (the others were acting fine) is what I'm talking about.

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests
- No respect for the rights of other HOA members to use the pool without being harassed

Do the actions of the "Party Planner" justify the actions of the officer in question?

I already said that I think the police handled this badly.

But there would have been no incident in the first place if the Party Planner had not instigating the entire mess.

It kinda doesn't matter what the police think is criminal...foul language is not a crime unless you're saying the cop also was breaking the law....oops

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests

But there would have been no incident in the first place if the Party Planner had not instigating the entire mess.

So ----- this party planner took control of Eric Casebolt's mind? :rofl:

Agan --- this whole story is predicted in the first minute. Around 35 to 40 seconds in, one officer is shown, up close, treating people like actual humans. Then at :48, (cue dramatic cop show music) Eric Casebolt, Crime Fighter Extraordinaire, leaps in, apparently unsatiated by his stuntman Somersault move and itching for a bigger part in the film:

Anything anyone else did before that point is dwarfed by his insanity -- there and especially at the 3-minute mark.

That's why he's UNEMPLOYED now.

Last edited:
This is how We The People have set the system up to work.

We give our police the power to utilize force, when they are obstructed or resisted during the course of the exercise of their law enforcement duties.

okay. We also expect them to exercise i wisely. That means you don't take an unarmed child and push her face into the grass because she was crying for her mother.
Incorrect.

She got her face pushed into the grass because she was repeatedly ordered to leave the area and repeatedly refused to obey the order and therefore earned herself a detaining exercise until the police could decide what to do with her.

When she resisted the detaining exercise she crossed a line which allowed the cop to do what he did.

Once you have multiple 'suspects' engaged in refusal to obey orders or actively antagonizing police or even making threatening moves (as those two boys did while the girl was being put down), the cops haven't got time for that touchy-feely shit... and if they make the wrong choice, they die.

We don't pay our police enough to die.
They make more than our soldiers who we do pay to sometimes die. Diplomacy works wonders as does common sense.
However, the impression that Blacks are just all violent welfare thugs is pervasive throughout the country. That stereotypical view is caused by media and race based proportional statistics. So, when Black kids act like normal teens and sometimes get a little cocky or resentful of authority, the cop sees 'feral negroes" who need to be put down and taught respect, regardless of any constitutional freedoms they might be aware of and are standing up for..
Normal "teen" things, like crashing a private community pool to set up an unauthorized party, attacking women, cussing in front of children, and doing drugs in public.

Better give these youths room to destroy and do typical youth things.
CG8JdQ3W8AA2YML.jpg

Here come white people camp fire stories. "they were drinking and smoking and raping and robbing...sure no one was arrested for anything but ITS TRUUUUUUE"

Reminds me of the White people camp fire stories about the SuperDome in Louisiana....They're a raping and a killing everybody"

Then when the dust settles no one could find all those bodies. Oops.
Yup, its all a white racist conspiracy by the people in McKinney. I am sure the video of the black girls attacking the white mother of three is fabricated as well.

Are you going to tell us next that WTC 7 was brought down by demolition or something?

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests

Of course, but it's still irrelevant to the topic at hand - which is about the cop's behavior.

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests

Don't be dense. You're generally smarter than that.

If the Party Planner had followed the rules and invited no more than 19 other people without blasting an open invitation over Twitter, there would have been no reason for the police to be there in the first place.

We give our police the power to utilize force, when they are obstructed or resisted during the course of the exercise of their law enforcement duties.

okay. We also expect them to exercise i wisely. That means you don't take an unarmed child and push her face into the grass because she was crying for her mother.
Incorrect.

She got her face pushed into the grass because she was repeatedly ordered to leave the area and repeatedly refused to obey the order and therefore earned herself a detaining exercise until the police could decide what to do with her.

When she resisted the detaining exercise she crossed a line which allowed the cop to do what he did.

Once you have multiple 'suspects' engaged in refusal to obey orders or actively antagonizing police or even making threatening moves (as those two boys did while the girl was being put down), the cops haven't got time for that touchy-feely shit... and if they make the wrong choice, they die.

They make more than our soldiers who we do pay to sometimes die. Diplomacy works wonders as does common sense.
However, the impression that Blacks are just all violent welfare thugs is pervasive throughout the country. That stereotypical view is caused by media and race based proportional statistics. So, when Black kids act like normal teens and sometimes get a little cocky or resentful of authority, the cop sees 'feral negroes" who need to be put down and taught respect, regardless of any constitutional freedoms they might be aware of and are standing up for..
Normal "teen" things, like crashing a private community pool to set up an unauthorized party, attacking women, cussing in front of children, and doing drugs in public.

Here come white people camp fire stories. "they were drinking and smoking and raping and robbing...sure no one was arrested for anything but ITS TRUUUUUUE"

Reminds me of the White people camp fire stories about the SuperDome in Louisiana....They're a raping and a killing everybody"

Yup, its all a white racist conspiracy by the people in McKinney. I am sure the video of the black girls attacking the white mother of three is fabricated as well.

Are you going to tell us next that WTC 7 was brought down by demolition or something?

The video I saw showed an adult woman attacking the girls.

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests

Of course, but it's still irrelevant to the topic at hand - which is about the cop's behavior.

Too funny. Apologists such as yourself constantly blame behavior on third parties when convenient to your agenda.

- No permit for $175
- No limit of 20 guests

Blacks apparently have great mind control powers that makes whites react to them in a bad way. It's always blacks fault...even when it's not.

Personal responsibility? What's that?

Incorrect.

No its just a story from one guy. No one else say drinking and smoking. And all the paraphernalia disappeared?....maybe the bottles ran too!

Forum List

Back