Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Danger Will Robinson Danger
e6adbcf0f1220132ea72005056a9545d.jpg

TRUE! as long as their jellyfish mayors and police chiefs keep caving in to the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine.
Yeah....not satire at all to you, is it?
Absolutely not satire, Regardless of what it might have been meant to be, it is TRUE LIFE in America nowadays, as the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine rolls on, eliminating one good cop after another, minimizing one police dept after another, and allowing one riot after another to proceed, while cops are forced to stand down, and a generation of young Blacks are poisoned with the machine's racist and cop-hater rhetoric, all to consolidate the Black base of the Democrat VOTE.

This social infection of Black youth will also result in a surge of criminal violence, which is already apparent in Baltimore, and around the country, as Black kids now have a sense of entitlement to commit crim free of police intervention (just the opposite of what should be)

yoda-jpg.42455

Attachments

• YODA.jpg
    YODA.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 87
You asshats are so predictable. I called this 1753 posts ago:

Fucking unbelievable.

Now let's all click our heels together three times and remind ourselves of the mantra....
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "

So your answer to the Obama/Sharpton/Rawlings/Mosby (and what ever other lowlifes) Black base VOTE campaign, is that it doesn't exist. Well, what would anyone think you would say ? That it's a cool way to win an election ? Nah. Democrats don't make themselves that obvious (except Harry Reid)

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. His only focus was the Black kids.

I didnt read the rest of your post because its obvious that if you have to lie even though the video is posted then you are running out of relevant thoughts to read. I dont hate you. You would have to be significant in order for me to hate you. I actually think you are a pretty intelligent and funny guy. Just because you suffer from white blindness doest make you a bad person.
Another stupid post from USMB's #1 racist idiot. There were very many cops at this whole scene. Only 3 are shown in the video. the other 2 (besides Casebolt) run after the guy in the gray shirt, handcuff him and sit him on the ground. We didn't see what happened when they caught up with him. That was off camera. Maybe they threw him to the ground too. Maybe the other cops, also off camera did too. It's quite possible that they did, since when people are resisting arrest, like the brat in the yellow bathing suit, THAT IS THEIR JOB.

If you don't want to get the crap knocked out of you by a cop, DON'T RESIST ARREST. If you do, you get what you asked for. Actually, nobody in this video got rough treatment at all. When I used to protest against the Vietnam War back in the 1960s, cops had a typical answer for arrest resisters. They'd bust you head open with a billy club, or break your legs. And this was accepted by the public. You resist, you will desist.

At least one of those clubs must have landed on your head, because that was never "accepted by the public". And it ain't gonna be now.

Adrian Martin (he has a name, who knew black people have names, right?) wasn't "thrown to the ground" or mistreated by the police who chased him down. He bit his own lip in the process. Said so himself. See, the two officers who ran him down were part of the 11 that did their jobs honorably -- also known as "police not named Eric Casebolt". The ones you're apparently trying to tell us are bad cops.

Oh and they're the same two cops who grabbed Casebolt to restrain him when he pulled his gun.
BAD cop, stifling violence, BAD cop! No donut for you!

If you don't want to get the crap knocked out of you by a cop, DON'T RESIST ARREST.

Two questions come to mind:
One - where does any law anywhere say a cop can "knock the crap out of you"?

And two:
How can you "resist arrest" if you're not being arrested? Doesn't this violate the laws of existence?

Last edited:
I already did. The girl was in his face... the girl would not do what he wanted to her to do. He blew up. You see a white cop and a black girl and for you that makes it racist. I see a cop and a girl and I don't see it as a racial thing. But then I'm not a racist.. any longer. If it were a black cop and a white girl it would not have been a racial thing either. The color of that girl's skin did not make it right for him to do what he did. The color of his skin did not make it right. The fact that they had different skin color did not make it right. It would not have been right if they had the same skin color. In no way or fashion was what he did, what he should have done. Black people white people does not matter, his actions were wrong irregardless of skin color.
No the girl wasnt in his face. He ran over to her. I didnt read the rest of your post because it started off with a falsehood.
he ran to the center of the conflict, the people yelling, to separate the protagonists... That's his job. After he got to the center he commanded them to split up one group to sit down and the other group to go across the street... presumably where other cops were.. That's his job. The sit down thing is the cop not wanting people standing and walking around behind his back. That's his job.

You didn't read the rest of my post cause your racist, hateful, and angry at me cause I'm a white guy, we've been here before haven't we? You need to let go of your hate I'm on your side on this one.. don't make it racial when it's not.. Join the human race and stop trying to be the angry black dude.

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. His only focus was the Black kids.

I didnt read the rest of your post because its obvious that if you have to lie even though the video is posted then you are running out of relevant thoughts to read. I dont hate you. You would have to be significant in order for me to hate you. I actually think you are a pretty intelligent and funny guy. Just because you suffer from white blindness doest make you a bad person.
lol whatever.. watch it again... the kid filming it was more interested in filming this one dude vs the other cops... why do you think that is... cause this dude was racist?
I've watched enough times already. Of course the kid was filming the dude because he was running around like a nut. In the process of filming the nut he also found his actions racist as he not even once accosted a white kid. All the other cops were acting like normal people.
ROFL... oh yeah everytime a cop attacks someone he should then go attack at least one other person of each skin color in the crowd so he can show everyone he's not being racist or anything. ROFL.. WTF? Do you really think democrats are not being racist when they put one person of each skin color in a photo op?

Uhmm can I get a white girl over here so i can sit on her too while I'm sitting on this black girl? ROFL Hey any asian chicks in the crowd with bikinis?

No the girl wasnt in his face. He ran over to her. I didnt read the rest of your post because it started off with a falsehood.
he ran to the center of the conflict, the people yelling, to separate the protagonists... That's his job. After he got to the center he commanded them to split up one group to sit down and the other group to go across the street... presumably where other cops were.. That's his job. The sit down thing is the cop not wanting people standing and walking around behind his back. That's his job.

You didn't read the rest of my post cause your racist, hateful, and angry at me cause I'm a white guy, we've been here before haven't we? You need to let go of your hate I'm on your side on this one.. don't make it racial when it's not.. Join the human race and stop trying to be the angry black dude.

lol whatever.. watch it again... the kid filming it was more interested in filming this one dude vs the other cops... why do you think that is... cause this dude was racist?
I've watched enough times already. Of course the kid was filming the dude because he was running around like a nut. In the process of filming the nut he also found his actions racist as he not even once accosted a white kid. All the other cops were acting like normal people.
ROFL... oh yeah everytime a cop attacks someone he should then go attack at least one other person of each skin color in the crowd so he can show everyone he's not being racist or anything. ROFL.. WTF? Do you really think democrats are not being racist when they put one person of each skin color in a photo op?

Uhmm can I get a white girl over here so i can sit on her too while I'm sitting on this black girl? ROFL
No need for nervous laughter. You neglect the fact that he only accosted Black kids despite several white kids being right there. Why would Dems putting one person of ever skin color be racist? Sounds like an attempt to show diversity to me.

Last edited:

Uhmm can I get a white girl over here so i can sit on her too while I'm sitting on this black girl? ROFL
No need for nervous laughter. You neglect the fact that he only accosted Black kids despite several white kids being right there. Why would Dems putting one fo ever skin color be racist? Sounds like an attempt to show diversity to me.
Attempting to "show" diversity is measuring people by their skin color and not by their character. Maybe you should read up on MLK.

I only saw him freak about the ones that "approached" him and / or did not jump to his commands.

No need for nervous laughter. You neglect the fact that he only accosted Black kids despite several white kids being right there. Why would Dems putting one fo ever skin color be racist? Sounds like an attempt to show diversity to me.
Attempting to "show" diversity is measuring people by their skin color and not by their character. Maybe you should read up on MLK.

I only saw him freak about the ones that "approached" him and / or did not jump to his commands.
What gives you the idea that its measuring instead of respecting? I dont have to read up on MLK. I'm Black. I know he thought the same way.

No one was approaching him until he attacked the girl. Take those blinders off Brown. You are too smart to hang onto this silly opinion.

At least one of those clubs must have landed on your head, because that was never "accepted by the public". And it ain't gonna be now.

Adrian Martin (he has a name, who knew black people have names, right?) wasn't "thrown to the ground" or mistreated by the police who chased him down. He bit his own lip in the process. Said so himself. See, the two officers who ran him down were part of the 11 that did their jobs honorably -- also known as "police not named Eric Casebolt". The ones you're apparently trying to tell us are bad cops.

Oh and they're the same two cops who grabbed Casebolt to restrain him when he pulled his gun.
BAD cop, stifling violence, BAD cop! No donut for you!
It WAS totally accepted by the public, ass clown. And I'm quite sure the public doesn't like this SCAM JOB Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and other race hustlers are tearing up the country with. Given the choice between the current hustle and the clubs, most Americans are in favor of the clubs, which they know is needed to stop rioting, and stop crime.

As for the other officers who "did their jobs honorably" as you call it, how the hell do you know ? As I said (are you blind ?) There were very many cops at this whole scene. Only 3 are shown in the video. the other 2 (besides Casebolt) run after the guy in the gray shirt, handcuff him and sit him on the ground. We didn't see what happened when they caught up with him. That was off camera.

Some people have to be told TWICE. And, No I am NOT "apparently trying to tell" you the othe rcops are bad cops. I simply pointed out that while you are mouthing off about the other cops,YOU DON'T KNOW your ass from you elbow about what they did or didn't do. And if they kicked some ass on arrest resisters, GOOD. The harder the better.

If you resist arrest you may getr the crap knocked out of you from the cop's effort to subdue you. In any case that ass kicking is something YOU made happen, not the cop.

And what makes you think there was no arrest being made ? There are charges all over the place to be placed on these wild dogs. See Post # 1163.

Last edited:

What gives you the idea that its measuring instead of respecting? I dont have to read up on MLK. I'm Black. I know he thought the same way.

No one was approaching him until he attacked the girl. Take those blinders off Brown. You are too smart to hang onto this silly opinion.
What part of picking out people for a photo op, not based on their character, but based on the color of their skin confused you?

Yes or no he told that girl to cross the street? Easy question... can you answer it?

Fucking unbelievable.

Now let's all click our heels together three times and remind ourselves of the mantra....

So your answer to the Obama/Sharpton/Rawlings/Mosby (and what ever other lowlifes) Black base VOTE campaign, is that it doesn't exist. Well, what would anyone think you would say ? That it's a cool way to win an election ? Nah. Democrats don't make themselves that obvious (except Harry Reid)

A pool party in McKinney Texas is in no way an "election", and has zero to do with O'bama, Sharpton, Rawlings, Wilson, Hillerich and Bradsby, Abner Doubleday, "Democrats", "Republicans", "Whigs", "Tories", Harry Reid or Harry Potter. But do tell us more about this vast conspiracy. :tinfoil:

What part of picking out people for a photo op, not based on their character, but based on the color of their skin confused you?

Yes or no he told that girl to cross the street? Easy question... can you answer it?
The part where you said it was racist. Pictures are for visual impact not to display character.

Yes or no he only accosted Black children. Easy question...can you answer it?

Fucking unbelievable.

A pool party in McKinney Texas is in no way an "election", and has zero to do with O'bama, Sharpton, Rawlings, Wilson, Hillerich and Bradsby, Abner Doubleday, "Democrats", "Republicans", "Whigs", "Tories", Harry Reid or Harry Potter. But do tell us more about this vast conspiracy. :tinfoil:
Now you done got him going. He is going to rant and plaster the thread with pictures and extra ordinarily long posts with a million links.

starts out with the cop freaking and pulling one guy to the ground... then he tells the girls to get their asses out of here... the girl "circle's" one of the boys and crosses the street.... Then not 1min later she's come back from across the street to where she was before when he had told her to get her ass out of here.... then he says get out of here I already told you to get out of here... you are leaving now... you are leaving now... then she's pointing her finger and saying I'm telling you garble... then some of the girl group starts walking.. as he continues to tell them to get their ass out of here.... as they keep running their mouths.. he says just keep running your mouth... so she does and refuses to leave.. then he freaks... not racist.. they were not following his commands... don't blame them.. but still that's what it was.

Now you done got him going. He is going to rant and plaster the thread with pictures and extra ordinarily long posts with a million links.
All of which show that you 2 clowns have no proof to back up your dumb remarks. Yeah, that could be bothersome, one might think. :biggrin:

starts out with the cop freaking and pulling one guy to the ground... then he tells the girls to get their asses out of here... the girl "circle's" one of the boys and crosses the street.... Then not 1min later she's come back from across the street to where she was before when he had told her to get her ass out of here.... then he says get out of here I already told you to get out of here... you are leaving now... you are leaving now... then she's pointing her finger and saying I'm telling you garble... then some of the girl group starts walking.. as he continues to tell them to get their ass out of here.... as they keep running their mouths.. he says just keep running your mouth... so she does and refuses to leave.. then he freaks... not racist.. they were not following his commands... don't blame them.. but still that's what it was.
Were any of these kids white or were they Black?

All of which show that you 2 clowns have no proof to back up your dumb remarks. Yeah, that could be bothersome, one might think. :biggrin:
All it shows is that everyone, and I do mean everyone, thinks youre a raving lunatic/idiot hybrid. Practically everyone knows that.

And clean up your grammar. Get rid of the "done". You want to be a ghetto dunce all your life ?

All it shows is that everyone, and I do mean everyone, thinks youre a raving lunatic/idiot hybrid. Practically everyone knows that.
Oh so you need some ass kicking here. OK. In your Post # 1772, where do you see in the OP Live Leak video, where Casebolt "accosted Black children." ? Like I said, you mouth off, without any substance to back up your words. That's what makes YOU the raving lunatic/idiot hybrid (and racist) around here.

Given the choice between the current hustle and the clubs, most Americans are in favor of the clubs, which they know is needed to stop rioting, and stop crime.

That's police brutality, it's illegal, and it needs to go yesterday. Period. I asked you where the law is that permits it; you flagged. Because there's no such thing.

As for the other officers who "did their jobs honorably" as you call it, how the hell do you know ? As I said (are you blind ?) There were very many cops at this whole scene. Only 3 are shown in the video. the other 2 (besides Casebolt) run after the guy in the gray shirt, handcuff him and sit him on the ground. We didn't see what happened when they caught up with him. That was off camera.

I heard the Chief's press conference. He said, and I quote,
"I had 12 officers on scene and 11 of them performed according to their training. They did an excellent job."
-- Are you calling Chief Conley a liar?

He also said, and again I quote,
"the actions of Casebolt, as seen on the video of the disturbance at the community pool, are indefensible. Our policies, our training and our practice do not support his actions. He came into the call out of control and as the video shows was out of control during the incident."

Well?

Some people have to be told TWICE. And, No I am NOT "apparently trying to tell" you ...

Apparently not, since you somehow managed to attribute my whole post to a whole different poster. :cuckoo:

...the othe rcops are bad cops.

Well you must be, since 11 cops acted like cops while Casebolt is lost in his own Marvel Comics world of assaulting young girls in between stuntman barrel rolls. So if Casebolt's acting "the right way", that means the other 11 must be wrong, must it not?

I simply pointed out that while you are mouthing off about the other cops,YOU DON'T KNOW your ass from you elbow about what they did or didn't do.

You calling Chief Conley a liar again? :uhh:

And if they kicked some ass on arrest resisters, GOOD. The harder the better.

aaaaaaaand we're right back to that law I asked for that allows cops to commit assault. You know -- the one you can't find, because we don't live in FRICKIN' NORTH KOREA.

The part where you said it was racist. Pictures are for visual impact not to display character.

Yes or no he only accosted Black children. Easy question...can you answer it?
He accosted one child, she was black. He drew his gun on another that approached him.. that boy was black as well. So what?

Forum List

Back