Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

White on White is NOT more prevalent than Black on Black crime. According to FBI statistics, in 2011, W on W homicides numbered 2.630. B on B homicides numbered 2,447. About the same.
Considering that Blacks are only a small fraction of the population of Whites, this means that they are far more homicide-prone that Whites, and are commititng homicides are a far higher rate than Whites are.
You prove time and time again that you are highly illiterate.

And I have seen, and am looking at right now, how internet posters can ignore what's plainly right in front of them, even captured on video, and somehow come up with "it's the black youths' fault they were assaulted". Hey, if she didn't want to get thrown to the ground by her hair, well she just shouldn't have grown it so long.

You're correct, it's not really a story about race. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence readily available to make that case but it's not conclusive. What IS conclusive is a straight-out blatant case of police brutality. We cannot say definitively that Eric Casebolt targeted Dajeeria Becton (or anybody else) because they were black. What we CAN say is that he assaulted her for no reason.
The better part of my angels say, this cop may have over reacted. But the other part of my nature, says too what? Was he just having a bad day, or was he racist? Racism is too easy and really cheap. Her hair got pulled? Really? Wow.

Again, whether he was operating on racism is an unknown, and kind of moot. Possibly he was, but that's not the issue. Assaulting innocent bystanders and gross abuse of authority is the issue. That would be equally true no matter what color anybody was.
You've got a point there but I can't imagine old Casebolt throwing a young blonde adolescent around like that and then putting his knees in her back to restrain her. Can you?
Why can't you imagine that girl being white? Why can't you imagine that officer being black? What is making this a racist event in your mind? Why are you focusing on skin color?
Because the cop focused on skin color. He bypassed all the white people and attacked the Black ones. The white kid that filmed the incident even stated this.

15-Year-Old Who Videotaped McKinney Pool Party Arrests Speaks Out CW33 NewsFix

“I was one of the only white people in the area when that was happening,” Brooks told NewsFix. “You can see in part of the video where he tells us to sit down, and he kinda like skips over me and tells all my African-American friends to go sit down.”
Was she acting upset? Or did the cop tell the upset folks to sit down? Just guessing he was telling the upset people to have a seat. But I wasn't there. He also told a bunch of people to go back across the street. Usually people in a group group together... Looked to me he wanted to keep the groups that where shouting at each other separated and the group around him he wanted to sit down. If she wanted to sit down she could have said I'm with them.

The better part of my angels say, this cop may have over reacted. But the other part of my nature, says too what? Was he just having a bad day, or was he racist? Racism is too easy and really cheap. Her hair got pulled? Really? Wow.

Again, whether he was operating on racism is an unknown, and kind of moot. Possibly he was, but that's not the issue. Assaulting innocent bystanders and gross abuse of authority is the issue. That would be equally true no matter what color anybody was.
You've got a point there but I can't imagine old Casebolt throwing a young blonde adolescent around like that and then putting his knees in her back to restrain her. Can you?
Why can't you imagine that girl being white? Why can't you imagine that officer being black? What is making this a racist event in your mind? Why are you focusing on skin color?
Because the cop focused on skin color. He bypassed all the white people and attacked the Black ones. The white kid that filmed the incident even stated this.

“I was one of the only white people in the area when that was happening,” Brooks told NewsFix. “You can see in part of the video where he tells us to sit down, and he kinda like skips over me and tells all my African-American friends to go sit down.”
Was she acting upset? Or did the cop tell the upset folks to sit down? Just guessing he was telling the upset people to have a seat. But I wasn't there. He also told a bunch of people to go back across the street. Usually people in a group group together... Looked to me he wanted to keep the groups that where shouting at each other separated.
What does that have to do with your claim this wasnt racial? The guy that filmed this said he was upset and he wasnt forced to sit down. The girl was leaving. Why would the cop contradict his earlier order for her to leave then attack her to make her sit down?

Was she acting upset? Or did the cop tell the upset folks to sit down? Just guessing he was telling the upset people to have a seat. But I wasn't there. He also told a bunch of people to go back across the street. Usually people in a group group together... Looked to me he wanted to keep the groups that where shouting at each other separated.
What does that have to do with your claim this wasnt racial? The guy that filmed this said he was upset and he wasnt forced to sit down. The girl was leaving. Why would the cop contradict his earlier order for her to leave then attack her to make her sit down?
Cause he was a bad cop that could not deal with a 14year old girl that would not jump to follow his commands the second he barked them out? He was in an elevated state of distress.. he had no patience. I have no evidence that his lack of patience and control was due to racial bias. Or are you saying all white boys have a problem with patience and control?

Cause he was a bad cop that could not deal with a 14year old girl that would not jump to follow his commands the second he barked them out? He was in an elevated state of distress.. he had no patience. I have no evidence that his lack of patience was due to racial bias.
I think you have blinders on. The evidence is the video and the testimony of a white kid that took the footage. At no point did he accost a white kid. He was focused on the Black kids. Can you explain how that happened without it being racial?

Cause he was a bad cop that could not deal with a 14year old girl that would not jump to follow his commands the second he barked them out? He was in an elevated state of distress.. he had no patience. I have no evidence that his lack of patience was due to racial bias.
I think you have blinders on. The evidence is the video and the testimony of a white kid that took the footage. At no point did he accost a white kid. He was focused on the Black kids. Can you explain how that happened without it being racial?
I already did. The girl was in his face... the girl would not do what he wanted to her to do. He blew up. You see a white cop and a black girl and for you that makes it racist, presumably because you assume the white cop hated the black girl for her skin color. I see a cop and a girl and I don't see it as a racial thing. But then I'm not a racist.. any longer. If it were a black cop and a white girl it would not have been a racial thing either. The color of that girl's skin did not make it right for him to do what he did. The color of his skin did not make it right. The fact that they had different skin color did not make it right. It would not have been right if they had the same skin color. In no way or fashion was what he did, what he should have done. Black people white people does not matter, his actions were wrong irregardless of skin color.

Racist would be the cop saying hey all you ni___s sit the __ down.. He had asked that girl to go back across the street with the other people.. He did not ask her to go across the street cause she was black, did he.

Last edited:
Danger Will Robinson Danger
e6adbcf0f1220132ea72005056a9545d.jpg

TRUE! as long as their jellyfish mayors and police chiefs keep caving in to the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine.
Yeah....not satire at all to you, is it?
Absolutely not satire, Regardless of what it might have been meant to be, it is TRUE LIFE in America nowadays, as the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine rolls on, eliminating one good cop after another, minimizing one police dept after another, and allowing one riot after another to proceed, while cops are forced to stand down, and a generation of young Blacks are poisoned with the machine's racist and cop-hater rhetoric, all to consolidate the Black base of the Democrat VOTE.

This social infection of Black youth will also result in a surge of criminal violence, which is already apparent in Baltimore, and around the country, as Black kids now have a sense of entitlement to commit crim free of police intervention (just the opposite of what should be)

I already did. The girl was in his face... the girl would not do what he wanted to her to do. He blew up. You see a white cop and a black girl and for you that makes it racist. I see a cop and a girl and I don't see it as a racial thing. But then I'm not a racist.. any longer. If it were a black cop and a white girl it would not have been a racial thing either. The color of that girl's skin did not make it right for him to do what he did. The color of his skin did not make it right. The fact that they had different skin color did not make it right. It would not have been right if they had the same skin color. In no way or fashion was what he did, what he should have done. Black people white people does not matter, his actions were wrong irregardless of skin color.
No the girl wasnt in his face. He ran over to her. I didnt read the rest of your post because it started off with a falsehood.

Danger Will Robinson Danger
e6adbcf0f1220132ea72005056a9545d.jpg

TRUE! as long as their jellyfish mayors and police chiefs keep caving in to the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine.
Yeah....not satire at all to you, is it?
Absolutely not satire, Regardless of what it might have been meant to be, it is TRUE LIFE in America nowadays, as the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine rolls on, eliminating one good cop after another, minimizing one police dept after another, and allowing one riot after another to proceed, while cops are forced to stand down, and a generation of young Blacks are poisoned with the machine's racist and cop-hater rhetoric, all to consolidate the Black base of the Democrat VOTE.

This social infection of Black youth will also result in a surge of criminal violence, which is already apparent in Baltimore, and around the country, as Black kids now have a sense of entitlement to commit crim free of police intervention (just the opposite of what should be)

Blacks bad!
We get it.

Whether or not he was racially profiling is moot. There's certainly evidence to that effect, but it's circumstantial. What there is no doubt about is a blatant exercise in police brutality on an innocent bystander. That's the main issue and it should stay the main issue, because it's a systemic problem that has got to be dealt with.

We all know racism exists. There's still plenty of work left to do there. But let's not take the focus off this other issue that deserves all the attention it can get. Casebolt isn't unemployed because he was targeting black kids -- he's unemployed because he committed assault.

Yeah,. the the kid that was closest to him,happened to be Black. So were the others who ran at him. Duh!

Casebolt has been on the force for 12 years and has made hundreds of arrests. Most of them were White people. Want to check the record ? Go for it.

I already did. The girl was in his face... the girl would not do what he wanted to her to do. He blew up. You see a white cop and a black girl and for you that makes it racist. I see a cop and a girl and I don't see it as a racial thing. But then I'm not a racist.. any longer. If it were a black cop and a white girl it would not have been a racial thing either. The color of that girl's skin did not make it right for him to do what he did. The color of his skin did not make it right. The fact that they had different skin color did not make it right. It would not have been right if they had the same skin color. In no way or fashion was what he did, what he should have done. Black people white people does not matter, his actions were wrong irregardless of skin color.
No the girl wasnt in his face. He ran over to her. I didnt read the rest of your post because it started off with a falsehood.
he ran to the center of the conflict, the people yelling, to separate the protagonists... That's his job. After he got to the center he commanded them to split up one group to sit down and the other group to go across the street... presumably where other cops were.. That's his job. The sit down thing is the cop not wanting people standing and walking around behind his back. That's his job.

You didn't read the rest of my post cause your racist, hateful, and angry at me cause I'm a white guy, we've been here before haven't we? You need to let go of your hate I'm on your side on this one.. don't make it racial when it's not.. Join the human race and stop trying to be the angry black dude.

Whether or not he was racially profiling is moot. There's certainly evidence to that effect, but it's circumstantial. What there is no doubt about is a blatant exercise in police brutality on an innocent bystander. That's the main issue and it should stay the main issue, because it's a systemic problem that has got to be dealt with.

We all know racism exists. There's still plenty of work left to do there. But let's not take the focus off this other issue that deserves all the attention it can get. Casebolt isn't unemployed because he was targeting black kids -- he's unemployed because he committed assault.
It was NOT police brutality, and he had perfectly good reason to draw his gun at a jerk who 1) charged at him 2) was only 2 feet from him and 3) put his left hand behind him as if to draw a weapon.

And he's not unemployed because he committed any assault or did anything wrong. He's unemployed because another jellyfish mayor and police chief, once again, caved in to the Obama/Sharpton race hustler machine.

It was NOT police brutality, and he had perfectly good reason to draw his gun at a jerk who 1) charged at him 2) was only 2 feet from him and 3) put his left hand behind him as if to draw a weapon.

And he's not unemployed because he committed any assault or did anything wrong. He's unemployed because

Takes a special brand of stupid to go on defending the indefensible --- which is literally his superior officer's description ----- even after the perp himself acknowledged it, apologized and resigned.

DeNial is a deeeeep river.

As for your revised video edit change morph transformation fabrication thingy, he drew his weapon after that guy -- who was unarmed the whole time -- was already running away. But you let us know when you've edited all the known YouTube videos so that they show what you want to have happened.

he ran to the center of the conflict, the people yelling, to separate the protagonists... That's his job. After he got to the center he commanded them to split up one group to sit down and the other group to go across the street... presumably where other cops were.. That's his job. The sit down thing is the cop not wanting people standing and walking around behind his back. That's his job.

You didn't read the rest of my post cause your racist, hateful, and angry at me cause I'm a white guy, we've been here before haven't we? You need to let go of your hate I'm on your side on this one.. don't make it racial when it's not.. Join the human race and stop trying to be the angry black dude.

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. His only focus was the Black kids.

I didnt read the rest of your post because its obvious that if you have to lie even though the video is posted then you are running out of relevant thoughts to read. I dont hate you. You would have to be significant in order for me to hate you. I actually think you are a pretty intelligent and funny guy. Just because you suffer from white blindness doest make you a bad person.

Blacks bad!
We get it.
That wasn't the point of the post, and YOU KNOW it. If you had an ounce of honesty, you'd agree that all this turmoil is coming from Obama, Sharpton, and all the other race hustlers, who are driving Black kids to become bad, when they were not.
We get that you want to simulate that you get that we think Blacks are bad.In reality, Blacks (crimewise) are what statistics SHOW that they are. Much more crime prone than Whites.

... all this turmoil is coming from Obama, Sharpton, and all the other race hustlers, who are driving Black kids to become bad, when they were not.

:lol: You asshats are so predictable. I called this 1753 posts ago:

Fucking unbelievable.

Now let's all click our heels together three times and remind ourselves of the mantra....
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "
"Don't believe your lying eyes ... it's really O'bama who's polarizing the races... "

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. His only focus was the Black kids.

I didnt read the rest of your post because its obvious that if you have to lie even though the video is posted then you are running out of relevant thoughts to read. I dont hate you. You would have to be significant in order for me to hate you. I actually think you are a pretty intelligent and funny guy. Just because you suffer from white blindness doest make you a bad person.
lol whatever.. watch it again... the kid filming it was more interested in filming this one dude vs the other cops... why do you think that is... cause this dude was racist?

Another stupid post from USMB's #1 racist idiot. There were very many cops at this whole scene. Only 3 are shown in the video. The other 2 (besides Casebolt), ran after the guy in the gray shirt, handcuff him, and sit him on the ground. We didn't see what happened when they caught up with him. That was off camera. Maybe they threw him to the ground too. Maybe the other cops, also off camera did too. It's quite possible that they all did, since when people are resisting arrest, like the brat in the yellow bathing suit, THAT IS THEIR JOB.

If you don't want to get the crap knocked out of you by a cop, DON'T RESIST ARREST. If you do, you get what you asked for. Actually, nobody in this video got rough treatment at all. When I used to protest against the Vietnam War back in the 1960s, cops had a typical answer for arrest resisters. They'd bust your head open with a billy club, or break your legs. And this was accepted by the public. You resist, you will desist.

lol whatever.. watch it again... the kid filming it was more interested in filming this one dude vs the other cops... why do you think that is... cause this dude was racist?
I've watched enough times already. Of course the kid was filming the dude because he was running around like a nut. In the process of filming the nut he also found his actions racist as he not even once accosted a white kid. All the other cops were acting like normal people.

Forum List

Back