Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

He got forced into resignation and a bad resume from his employer. His boss, the chief , told the world at a live press conference that Casebolt had acted improperly. That is way more than your requested shred of evidence.
That was rejected and refuted in this thread already numerous times. Try reading the thread before posting.
geez.gif

Blacks bad!
We get it.
That wasn't the point of the post, and YOU KNOW it. If you had an ounce of honesty, you'd agree that all this turmoil is coming from Obama, Sharpton, and all the other race hustlers, who are driving Black kids to become bad, when they were not.
We get that you want to simulate that you get that we think Blacks are bad.In reality, Blacks (crimewise) are what statistics SHOW that they are. Much more crime prone than Whites.

I suppose you going out of your way to rant about the dangers blacks pose to society isn't what I thought it was. But I don't think so.

I suppose you going out of your way to rant about the dangers blacks pose to society isn't what I thought it was. But I don't think so.

The post you quoted, talked about the Obama/Sharpton race hustling, stir up the Black VOTE campaign, which you completely ignored.

He got forced into resignation and a bad resume from his employer. His boss, the chief , told the world at a live press conference that Casebolt had acted improperly. That is way more than your requested shred of evidence.
That was rejected and refuted in this thread already numerous times. Try reading the thread before posting.
geez.gif
See how dopey you are. You expect people to read 1800 post on 181 pages before making a comment. How about if we just stick to old policy of jumping in when we want. It is usually only the last few pages that anyone gives a crap about. You sound like a bitter old fart. But of course, you are the nasty man who would punish the old vet for flying his American and Marine Corps flag in his front yard.

See how dopey you are. You expect people to read 1800 post on 181 pages before making a comment. How about if we just stick to old policy of jumping in when we want. It is usually only the last few pages that anyone gives a crap about. You sound like a bitter old fart. But of course, you are the nasty man who would punish the old vet for flying his American and Marine Corps flag in his front yard.
I'm seeing how "dopey" YOU are. :laugh: Looks like you aren't doing what you recommend that the rest of us do. Looks like YOU didn't read the last few pages > Where I AGREED with you about the flag (and asked you to please SHUT UP about it and get back on the topic of the McKinney issue).

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. .

I realize that you don't respect the English language, but I'm afraid that to engage in this forum, you do have to use it in a way that people can comprehend what the hell you're talking about. So you said that Casebolt was accosting Black kids. Do you know what the word "accost" means ?

You obviously didnt watch the video or like I said you have blinders on. He was the only nut running around accosting Black kids. .

I realize that you don't respect the English language, but I'm afraid that to engage in this forum, you do have to use it in a way that people can comprehend what the hell you're talking about. So you said that Casebolt was accosting Black kids. Do you know what the word "accost" means ?
Evidently you dont know what accost means. What a fucking idiot! :laugh:

ac·cost
əˈkôst,əˈkäst/
verb

• approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively

Attempting to "show" diversity is measuring people by their skin color and not by their character. Maybe you should read up on MLK.

I only saw him freak about the ones that "approached" him and / or did not jump to his commands.
What gives you the idea that its measuring instead of respecting? I dont have to read up on MLK. I'm Black. I know he thought the same way.

No one was approaching him until he attacked the girl. Take those blinders off Brown. You are too smart to hang onto this silly opinion.
What part of picking out people for a photo op, not based on their character, but based on the color of their skin confused you?

Yes or no he told that girl to cross the street? Easy question... can you answer it?
The part where you said it was racist. Pictures are for visual impact not to display character.

Yes or no he only accosted Black children. Easy question...can you answer it?
He accosted one child, she was black. He drew his gun on another that approached him.. that boy was black as well. So what?
Thanks for admitting you didnt watch the video. One of his first actions were to force a Black kid to sit down that was standing withing 4 ft of the white kid filming.
I did watch it. He pulled that boy's arm down... that was not an assault. If you think that is an assault ... you need to grow a pair.

Attempting to "show" diversity is measuring people by their skin color and not by their character. Maybe you should read up on MLK.

I only saw him freak about the ones that "approached" him and / or did not jump to his commands.
What gives you the idea that its measuring instead of respecting? I dont have to read up on MLK. I'm Black. I know he thought the same way.

No one was approaching him until he attacked the girl. Take those blinders off Brown. You are too smart to hang onto this silly opinion.
What part of picking out people for a photo op, not based on their character, but based on the color of their skin confused you?

Yes or no he told that girl to cross the street? Easy question... can you answer it?
The part where you said it was racist. Pictures are for visual impact not to display character.

He accosted one child, she was black. He drew his gun on another that approached him.. that boy was black as well. So what?
He actually hit another girl too.
Really? I missed that.

I don't think "accosted" is quite the right word.

By my dictionary (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

"Accost" means >>

1. to approach and speak to; greet first before being greeted esp. in an intrusive way

2. to solicit for sexual purposes: said of a prostitute, etc.
Thx. I've been using that word incorrectly. I learned something new today. Abused is the better word.

Thanks for admitting you didnt watch the video. One of his first actions were to force a Black kid to sit down that was standing withing 4 ft of the white kid filming.
I did watch it. He pulled that boy's arm down... that was not an assault. If you think that is an assault ... you need to grow a pair.
No need to grow anything when you can simply look the word up.

assault
noun as·sault \ə-ˈsȯlt\
law : the crime of trying or threatening to hurt someone physically

: a violent physical attack

: a military attack

assault
noun as·sault \ə-ˈsȯlt\

And how did he try to threaten or hurt that first boy? All he did was tug on his arm... If you think tugging on someone's arm is "violent" you need to grow a pair ya mamby pamby.

assault
noun as·sault \ə-ˈsȯlt\

And how did he try to threaten or hurt that first boy?
By a violent physical attack like I bolded in the definition.

assault
noun as·sault \ə-ˈsȯlt\

Tugging on an arm is not a violent physical attack, ya mamby pamby.

assault
noun as·sault \ə-ˈsȯlt\

Tugging on an arm is not a violent physical attack, ya mamby pamby.
Your attempt to attack my manhood doest really quite deflect from the fact he assaulted the kid.

Forum List

Back