Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

So my understanding of the root cause of the whole incident, is that a party was being held by the neighborhood, and some kids from outside the neighborhood crashed the party.
Is this correct ?

It is not clear whether anyone "crashed" a party, or simply went to one.
For those that actually dug deeper and not listen to libtarded news it is clear. Good police officer.
Ex police officer. The baboon is no longer employed. Seems you didnt dig deep enough. :laugh:

So my understanding of the root cause of the whole incident, is that a party was being held by the neighborhood, and some kids from outside the neighborhood crashed the party.
Is this correct ?

For those that actually dug deeper and not listen to libtarded news it is clear. Good police officer.
Ex police officer. The baboon is no longer employed. Seems you didnt dig deep enough. :laugh:

Ex-police officer whose own Chief described the actions as "indefensible" and who's already resigned and apologized, admitting through his attorney that he cracked under the pressure. In other words both of them stating the obvious about what the video already shows.

Incorrect. I looked it up. What the cop did to the first boy... by tugging on his arm, at best could be called battery, unwanted touching. That's not the same as Assault. I have a lawyer friend that gave me the heads up. I looked it up and ... well that's the way it is. Now what he did to the two girls.. punching one and throwing the other to the ground... that's assault.
Have it your way. But I have some good advice for you: If you ever are charged with a criminal offense do not have your lawyer friend represent you.

Bad officer! No donut!

That brings up an important issue:

"I had 12 officers on the scene, and 11 of them performed according to their training," -- Chief Conley

Donuts are commonly boxed in dozens (12). Clearly Chief Conley, who was not at the scene, is simply trolling for Casebolt's donut. No other explanation makes sense.

Ain't that right, Projectionist?

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

Then from the PD statement:
McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

If that were true. you might have a point, but it isn't. Where did you hear those lies, fox?

The Officer needed to go because he appeared to be a little retarded

He assaulted the girl.. he barely touched the boy. Your belief that a cop barely touching a boy to direct him to sit down is an assault, shows everyone what they need to know about your manhood.
If a police officer has a valid and lawful reason to "lay hands on" someone, i.e., in the process of physically taking one into custody (arrest), it is a justifiable action. If the officer has no valid reason his action is assaultive.

If you're talking about the boy Casebolt tried but failed to put down by using a wrist-lock lever, and then used the boy's head as a lever to force him down, unless Casebolt had a lawful reason for doing that he perpetrated a third degree assault -- as many American cops routinely do.

He assaulted the girl.. he barely touched the boy. Your belief that a cop barely touching a boy to direct him to sit down is an assault, shows everyone what they need to know about your manhood.
If a police officer has a valid and lawful reason to "lay hands on" someone, i.e., in the process of physically taking one into custody (arrest), it is a justifiable action. If the officer has no valid reason his action is assaultive.

If you're talking about the boy Casebolt tried but failed to put down by using a wrist-lock lever, and then used the boy's head as a lever to force him down, unless Casebolt had a lawful reason for doing that he perpetrated a third degree assault -- as many American cops routinely do.

Cops defenders like you make me PUKE

Here's a more complete video of the incident.

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

It shows 2 guys, and several girls, running up to the cop while he was cuffing he girl on the ground.

Not a wise decision.

If you were a cop, how would you react if you were possibly being attacked from several directions?

Revealing page.

... one officer aggressively handcuffing and detaining teens who described themselves as bystanders, before wrestling a girl in a bathing suit to the ground and drawing his weapon on others who came to her aid. After ordering a girl to leave the area, the officer can be seen throwing her to the ground and pushing her head down. He is then seen pulling a weapon from his holster to scare off two males who had come to the girl’s aid. The officer is also shown sitting atop the girl to subdue her.

Brooks, the 15-year-old who shot the YouTube video, told BuzzFeed News many students had arrived at the end-of-school celebration at the pool on guest passes. Some had also jumped over the fence.

“I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” said Brooks, who is white.

Stone told BuzzFeed News that when she approached the officers to explain what had happened in the pool the cop featured in the video ordered that she be handcuffed. “I asked why I was in handcuffs and he wouldn’t tell me,” she said, adding that she was the only white person handcuffed.

Stone’s father, Donnie, soon arrived on scene and was also not given a reason as to why his 14-year-old daughter was in handcuffs. “All they would say is that she’s not arrested,” he said. “I was fixing to get really irate. I thought they were going to put me in handcuffs. I was shaking. It was very aggravating.”

McKinney Police later learned of a video that was taken at the scene by an unknown party. This video has raised concerns that are being investigated by the McKinney Police Department. At this time, one of the responding officers has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of this investigation.

In other words, they got caught by video and are now forced to at least mouth the words "uh, we are doing an um, investigation and shit". Without a citizen shooting video -- who got handcuffed for it -- they would have got away with it.

But let's all click our heels together three times and chant that USMB Doublethink mantra:

"Don't believe your lying eyes -- it's really Barack O'bama who's dividing this country... "

You really are a piece of work, the cop told the girl to leave the area at least three times, he didn't touch her till she stopped and kept running her mouth. If the little bitch had complied with the legal commands of the officer she would have never been cuffed, some people just are too fucking stupid to breath.

The fact that a cop tells you to do something does not automatically make it a "legal command".

Unless you're doing something wrong. In her case...trespassing at a private pool and refusing to leave...3 times.

If that were true. you might have a point, but it isn't. Where did you hear those lies, fox?

You can hear the cop telling her to leave, she gets out of frame and stops and runs her mouth, I guess you lack the ability to recognize disorderly conduct when you see it. Had she kept her mouth shut and kept walking nothing would have happened to her. That's not lies, it's documented on the video.

Is this correct ?

Deep enough to know the thugs crashed the party. Good job officer.

Revealing page.

You can hear the cop telling her to leave, she gets out of frame and stops and runs her mouth, I guess you lack the ability to recognize disorderly conduct when you see it. Had she kept her mouth shut and kept walking nothing would have happened to her. That's not lies, it's documented on the video.

Talking isnt disorderly conduct moron. Thats why he is unemployed.

Revealing page.

So that justifies a grown man sitting on top of a 15 old girl? You sound retarded too

Revealing page.

For over eighteen hundred posts now we've been patiently waiting for somebody to post the "run your mouth" law. And/or the "flap your lips" law or the "uppity statute". We have yet to see it.

What we do have is what Dajeeria Becton was actually charged with, i.e. ........... nothing.

For over eighteen hundred posts now we've been patiently waiting for somebody to post the "run your mouth" law. And/or the "flap your lips" law or the "uppity statute". We have yet to see it.

What we do have is what Dajeeria Becton was actually charged with, i.e. ........... nothing.

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 42. DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND RELATED OFFENSES

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

So where did she do any of this and why wasnt she ever charged?

Thanks. In that case Eric Casebolt clearly should have arrested himself, as he was the only one seen doing that.

But what if Casebolt then resisted his own arrest? Would he be justified if he then threw himself to the ground by his own hair, pressed his own face into the ground to subdue himself, and kneed himself in the back?

And if he had second thoughts about whether he should be wrestling himself to the ground, would he be justified in punching himself in the face to dispel that doubt, as he did to Jahda Bakari?

Would he be justified in pulling a gun on himself? After all -- he was armed, unlike the kids he actually did pull a gun on....

Things that make ya go hmmm.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back