Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?
Doing stupid shit is not against the law. I asked your monkey ass where she violated any law? She will have many better days than the guy that is no longer a cop. Once her family finishes suing the city it will change her family tree if its not already changed prior to this. She sounds like her family is well educated.

How about you stop pushing your ignorance and answer my question.

Interfering with an officer is against the law.

So, why were all charges dismissed?

It was made political, won't be long when people regret doing so.

...whatever the hell that means.....
Its monkey chatter. Hard to translate to english.

Well, I am off to the library. I need to find a copy of the constitution, and black out the First Amendment, since Ok says that it is no longer operative.....

"Complied"? "COMPLIED"?? :disbelief: She was already evacuating the area when Casebolt went and got her, pulled her back (by the hair) toward (fortunately) the camera shot. Then he tells her to "get on the ground" -- while she's already on the ground.

And then he gets up to brandish a gun on people stepping in when they see the assault, and leaves her alone for at least ten seconds, more than enough time for her to get away. Does she do so? No, she stays where she is, probably frozen in fear for her life, whereupon he returns to assault her further.

Furthermore he's already acknowledged and apologized for being way out of line, as well as resigned, and may still be charged.

"Bitch"?? Holy shit dood, could you be any more of a racist prick? That girl represents ALL of us who have ever been or might be attacked by what is supposed to be a public servant, but thinks they're some kind of military occupation force. And that's what you all a "bitch"??

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got my back -- and who the sycophants are.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was.

Yeah I can see that. That's exactly why I say it's good to know who's got my back and who the authoritarian bootlickers are. You've self-identified as the latter. So no, fuck you.

El pueblo unido jamas sera vencido.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

If approached by police, comply and be polite.
If you disagree with the officer, comply and be polite.
If you don't like the offices actions, comply and be polite.
Failure to do so can result in immediate and possibly serious consequences, so comply and be polite.
If you want to bitch and complain, do it to his superiors after the fact, but comply and be polite.
Sad to see you allow your manhood to be taken from you so easily.

Sad to see people like you have nothing to offer but personal attacks.
I'm not here to offer you anything. I'm here to educate you.

Talking isnt disorderly conduct moron. Thats why he is unemployed.
So where did she do any of this and why wasnt she ever charged?

Many people do stupid shit and are detained and not charged. If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist ignoring the group dynamic involved here?

"Complied"? "COMPLIED"?? :disbelief: She was already evacuating the area when Casebolt went and got her, pulled her back (by the hair) toward (fortunately) the camera shot. Then he tells her to "get on the ground" -- while she's already on the ground.

And then he gets up to brandish a gun on people stepping in when they see the assault, and leaves her alone for at least ten seconds, more than enough time for her to get away. Does she do so? No, she stays where she is, probably frozen in fear for her life, whereupon he returns to assault her further.

Furthermore he's already acknowledged and apologized for being way out of line, as well as resigned, and may still be charged.

"Bitch"?? Holy shit dood, could you be any more of a racist prick? That girl represents ALL of us who have ever been or might be attacked by what is supposed to be a public servant, but thinks they're some kind of military occupation force. And that's what you all a "bitch"??

Thanks for coming out. Always good to know who's got my back -- and who the sycophants are.

Fuck you asshole, my response would be exactly the same if it were a white mouthy bitch trying to demonstrate to her friends how fucking tough she was.

Yeah I can see that. That's exactly why I say it's good to know who's got my back and who the authoritarian bootlickers are. You've self-identified as the latter. So no, fuck you.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

Failure to do so can result in immediate and possibly serious consequences, so comply and be polite.
If you want to bitch and complain, do it to his superiors after the fact, but comply and be polite.

So you admit you think police are above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want, even to the point of yanking a teenage girl in a bathing suit by her hair and pressing her into the ground, just because "it seemed like a good idea at the time". Good to know.

Fucking grow a pair, Peewee.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

They must have passed that law when I wasn't looking.

"Article 56.8. Impoliteness. Failure to be polite to an officer of the law is punishable by a term of not less than one year, and not more than five years. Aggravated impoliteness shall be punished by a term of not less than seven years, and more than ten years."

I'm not sure it wasn't Article 47.9: Antigravity Ordinance: "No, person, upon being grabbed by her hair and slammed to the ground by an officer engaging in assault, shall comply with the Law of Gravity and fall to the ground, thereby making the officer look aggressive and rendering the task of authoritarian bootlicker apologists more complex. Failure to comply with the Antigravity Ordinance shall be a misdemeanor, except where the offender is a 'bitch' in a bathing suit" where it shall be a felony punishable by thirty years imprisonment".

Doing stupid shit is not against the law. I asked your monkey ass where she violated any law? She will have many better days than the guy that is no longer a cop. Once her family finishes suing the city it will change her family tree if its not already changed prior to this. She sounds like her family is well educated.

How about you stop pushing your ignorance and answer my question.

Interfering with an officer is against the law.

So, why were all charges dismissed?

It was made political, won't be long when people regret doing so.

...whatever the hell that means.....

I'm sorry you're so easily confused, most of the charges were minor, no DA is going to take the political heat to pursue them no matter how justified they are. People will regret mixing politics with criminal justice and the pendulum will swing the other way.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

Maybe you should learn the value of common sense before you try to push the lack of it on others.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

Maybe you should learn the value of common sense before you try to push the lack of it on others.
Common sense isnt valuable. Thats the first lesson you should learn. If its common then its probably wrong. Rare sense is what you should seek. I suspect this will be over the head of a simian/troglodyte hybrid such as yourself though.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

So you admit you think police are above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want, even to the point of yanking a teenage girl in a bathing suit by her hair and pressing her into the ground, just because "it seemed like a good idea at the time". Good to know.

No where did I say the police are above the law. I simply offered common sense advise on how to deal with encounters with them, it's never failed me. You don't have to follow it, then you might end up like Michael Brown, he had a lets get tough with the cops attitude.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

Common sense isnt valuable. Thats the first lesson you should learn. If its common then its probably wrong. Rare sense is what you should seek. I suspect this will be over the head of a simian/troglodyte hybrid such as yourself though.

Fuck off with your name calling, I'm done with you.

Good idea. You have no idea how much of a fool you look like.
laugh.gif

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

No where did I say the police are above the law. I simple offered common sense advise on how to deal with encounters with them, it's never failed me. You don't have to follow it, then you might end up like Michael Brown, he had a lets get tough with the cops attitude.

Here's what you posted -- yet again:

f you don't like the offices actions, comply and be polite.

Now there's only two possible things you can mean here:
EITHER "cops are above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want, including assault"
OR
"cops are not above the law but will ignore it and go apeshit whenever the fuck they want".

If you're not saying the first, then you must be saying the second, and are sitting here arguing with people you already agree with.

Which is kinda fucked up.

Ironical post is ironic in its ironicality...

If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist...

Fuck you asshole...Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off...

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

No where did I say the police are above the law. I simple offered common sense advise on how to deal with encounters with them, it's never failed me. You don't have to follow it, then you might end up like Michael Brown, he had a lets get tough with the cops attitude.

EITHER "cops are above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want, including assault"
OR
"cops are not above the law but will ignore it and go apeshit whenever the fuck they want".

If you're not saying the first, then you must be saying the second, and are sitting here arguing with people you already agree with.

Funny how you leftist like to take shit out of context, you seem to have forgotten to include this part.

"If you want to bitch and complain, do it to his superiors after the fact, but comply and be polite."

You want to resist police commands, feel free to do so, but don't be surprised if they bitch slap you.

It's a damned shame that an adult can't understand that police must get control of any situation they are called to and after control is established, then and only then can they start to sort thing out. But that control is necessary to ensure the safety of everyone involved.

Ironical post is ironic in its ironicality...

If the little bitch wasn't trying to impress her friends and complied, she would have had a much better day. Why are you ignorant leftist...

Fuck you asshole...Ignorant assed monday morning quarterbacks like you and your dear leader are what's wrong with this country. You validate people disrespecting authority and cry your little commie asses off...

More out of context quotes, you really are pathetic.

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

OR

Funny how you leftist like to take shit out of context, you seem to have forgotten to include this part.

"If you want to bitch and complain, do it to his superiors after the fact, but comply and be polite."

You want to resist police commands, feel free to do so, but don't be surprised if they bitch slap you.

It's a damned shame that an adult can't understand that police must get control of any situation they are called to and after control is established, then and only then can they start to sort thing out. But that control is necessary to ensure the safety of everyone involved.

So now you're back to "the police can do whatever the fuck they want". Which is what I said the first time.

spincyclecoinlaundrylogofinal-300x188.jpg

emot-munch.gif

That is funny as hell.

The concept is simple.

OR

So now you're back to "the police can do whatever the fuck they want". Which is what I said the first time.

emot-munch.gif

When there is no one around to stop you, you can do anything you want, but cops, like you, will eventually answer for their actions. I think you need to grow up and tune into reality.

OR

emot-munch.gif

When there is no one around to stop you, you can do anything you want, but cops, like you, will eventually answer for their actions. I think you need to grow up and tune into reality.

That's what this thread did starting at post number one. Perhaps it's time to catch up.

Or perhaps not.

OR

emot-munch.gif

That's what this thread did starting at post number one. Perhaps it's time to catch up.

Or perhaps not.
He is not too loaded at the brains position.

OR

emot-munch.gif

Or perhaps not.

No this thread was started by second guessing the actions of an office who was trying to get control of a situation, no one on this board who hasn't worn the uniform and been in the situation are qualified to do that. And evidently pointing out that fact is an unforgivable sin.

BTW, the folks on this board who have worn the uniform tend to agree with me.

Forum List

Back