Texas Republican Lawmaker Arrested For Bringing A Gun To An Airport

09/11 was the result of the goddamned federal government's policy making airports and airplanes GUN FREE ZONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you figure? This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Prior to 1965 Americans could carry their firearms on board, there was NEVER a problem.

The 09/11 terrorists would have not hijacked the airplanes knowing that they were going to die way before they could kamikaze the planes into the buildings.

Thanks for proving again you right wingers are complete idiots :cuckoo:

How do you figure? This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Prior to 1965 Americans could carry their firearms on board, there was NEVER a problem.

The 09/11 terrorists would have not hijacked the airplanes knowing that they were going to die way before they could kamikaze the planes into the buildings.

Thanks for proving again you right wingers are complete idiots :cuckoo:

You fucktards make stupid laws which cause deaths and destruction but we are the idiots.

Go Fig.

What is wrong with these people? Good thing security caught him before he starting shooting up the place,..

Texas GOP Lawmaker Charged With Felony In Airport Gun Incident

The anti-gun scumbags never cease to amaze me.

Prior to 1965 Americans could carry their firearms on board, there was NEVER a problem. I wonder if the 09/11 terrorists would have hijacked the airplanes knowing that they were going to die way before they could kamikaze the planes into the buildings.

(Laughing) I feel like I'm having to say this down a dark hole in the ground somewhere, but the answer is yes. It doesn't take a goat herder in Afghanistan to know that America has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

It wasn't about if they were going to die, "Allahu Akbar", but how and when.

What is wrong with these people? Good thing security caught him before he starting shooting up the place,..

Prior to 1965 Americans could carry their firearms on board, there was NEVER a problem. I wonder if the 09/11 terrorists would have hijacked the airplanes knowing that they were going to die way before they could kamikaze the planes into the buildings.

(Laughing) I feel like I'm having to say this down a dark hole in the ground somewhere, but the answer is yes. It doesn't take a goat herder in Afghanistan to know that America has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

(pissing)

Yes , we have a lot of guns - but you bastards keep designating areas as GUN FREE - which prevent us from defending ourselves.

(pissing)

Yes , we have a lot of guns - but you bastards keep designating areas as GUN FREE - which prevent us from defending ourselves.

OK let's say the 9/11 hijackers were allowed to be packin' AK-47's, would shooting up the plane before they flew them into the towers really accomplish anything? :cuckoo:

(pissing)

OK let's say the 9/11 hijackers were allowed to be packin' AK-47's, would shooting up the plane before they flew them into the towers really accomplish anything? :cuckoo:

Yo retard

Their MOTIVATION was to destroy the WTC - even if they were packing AK-47's they would have never made it there.

They would have NEVER dreamed of hijacking airplanes, period.

So admit it, you and the gun grabbers are responsible for 09/11.

Think he might be making a statement by bringing a firearm?

Who knows.

If so it’s a stupid ‘statement.’

He made a great statement. Our pre-1965 right to carry firearms into airports and airplanes ought to be RESTORED.

The motherfucking federal bastards should get the fuck out of the way.

Interesting.......................never thought anyone could be as stupid as you appear to be.

You're right, prior to 1965 people DID have the right to carry firearms into airports and airplanes.

Want to know when the most hijackings occurred? Most of them happened from the late 60's until the late 70's, because people could bring guns onto an airplane.

Why did they stop them from bringing guns onto airplanes? Because they didn't want planes getting hijacked.

Quick question................would you be comfortable with someone like Daniel Cho or the dude who shot up the Sandy Hook school bringing guns onboard an airplane?

Not only do you have a captive audience (like in the school shootings), but you also have a lethal missile filled with explosive liquid (the airplane) that you might be able to make a statement with.

And...................for the record.................would YOU be willing to stand up to a gunman while on an airplane? Me? Probably, but I couldn't guarantee it, because even though I spent 20 years in the military, there could possibly be something that would make me hesitate, especially if they were threatening those I love.

Most civilians who have never served in a war zone wouldn't move a bit, they'd just sit there and hope someone was braver than them.

Who knows.

If so it’s a stupid ‘statement.’

He made a great statement. Our pre-1965 right to carry firearms into airports and airplanes ought to be RESTORED.

And...................for the record.................would YOU be willing to stand up to a gunman while on an airplane? Me? Probably, but I couldn't guarantee it, because even though I spent 20 years in the military, there could possibly be something that would make me hesitate, especially if they were threatening those I love.

Most civilians who have never served in a war zone wouldn't move a bit, they'd just sit there and hope someone was braver than them.

Interesting.......................never thought anyone could be as stupid as you appear to be.

My right to bear arms is NOT supposed to be infringed upon by the federal government . No ifs , buts or howevers.

While it is true that folks like you are scared of firearms that should not prevent me or those who are not intimidated by them from carrying firearms.

Hijackers should know that there are passengers inside the aircraft who object to being hijacked or to kamikaze against buildings.

Have you seen what kamikazing into a buidilng will do to the fuselage?

So shut the fuck up. You carry your Barbie and Ken set. I carry my Glock.

My right to bear arms is NOT supposed to be infringed upon by the federal government . No ifs , buts or howevers.

While it is true that folks like you are scared of firearms that should not prevent me or those who are not intimidated by them from carrying firearms.

Hijackers should know that there are passengers inside the aircraft who object to being hijacked or to kamikaze against buildings.

:mad::eek:

(pissing)

Well yea. It would have depressurized the cabins and causing most likely the planes to crash and preventing over 3,000 deaths and keeping the towers from collapsing AND preventing an all out war with Iraq.

Last edited:
(pissing)

Well yea. It would have depressurized the cabins and causing most likely the planes to crash and preventing over 3,000 deaths and keeping the towers from collapsing AND preventing an all out war with Iraq.

No, it would have NOT depressurized the cabin

What if someone shot a gun on an airplane?

If the bullet simply punctures the skin of an airplane, then it's no big deal. The cabin of the airplane is pressurized, and the hole creates a small leak, but the pressurization system will compensate for it. A single hole, or even a few holes like this, will have no effect."

(pissing)

Iraq started because W lied to the nation.

:mad::eek:

Never said I was intimidated by firearms. Shot my first gun when I was around 8, and spent 20 years in the military, 3 of which was as part of the Security Force in Newport RI, where I carried a 9mm on a regular basis while on patrol.

I'm not scared of them, I just don't think they have any business in the hands of civilians while on a commercial aircraft. Why? Too easy to hijack the aircraft, and, guns in the hands of civilians who probably don't practice much with them would result in severe casualties if they started shooting willy-nilly.

As far as the 2nd? Sure...........people DO have a right to keep and bear arms, but there are certain places (like courthouses and aircraft) where they don't belong except in the hands of trained law enforcement.

I LOVE IT WHEN GUN NUTTERS GET ARRESTED!!

ONE LESS ASSHOLE ON THE STREETS!!

lol_ASHTON_KUTCHER.gif

I love it when one of you sissies gets your head beat in because you refuse to arm yourself.
However,I hate it when the rest of your family is raped and murdered because you're a pussy who wont protect them.

Further, to the article there was this:

"...The paper reported he was booked at the Travis County Jail on Nov. 14. He was released a few hours later on a $5,000 bond."

I wonder what would have happened had this asshole not been a state representative, but say.....a janitor?

I wonder what would have been the outcome had this happened to a state rep in say....New York? I hear they are brutal on New York politicians who behave badly. I mean, flash your woody inside your Fruit of the Looms on Twitter and you have to resign. Flash a loaded gun at an airport in Texas and I bet he gets a flood of money into his PAC and reelected.

My bet is that the same thing would have happened. I go through security and metal/bomb detectors nearly every single day. Even when security is tight mistakes like this are recognized as happening. ....

Oh, please....You are calling this a mistake? The mistake was that this stupid asshole was elected in the first place.

I remember to wear clothing that has no metal, shoes that have no metal inner soles, no shampoo, regular toothpaste, hand lotion or any other "liquids" that exceed the regulations. I know I'm going to go stand in a revolving tube and have an x-ray of my body broadcast to a bunch of TSA clowns in the back room, and I wear no jewelry when I go to the airport several times a year. Bulky sweaters also invite the rubber-gloved grope so I only wear thin jackets.

If this guy just fucking forgot he had a gun on him????? Oh, I'm not even going to try to make idiots like you understand.....Go back to mopping floors at your county courthouse.

Gee!! Several times a year? You sound like a world traveler.
I'm sure you start packing a week in advance because it sounds like air travel is a big event in your life.
It's no surprise that the guy may have forgotten it was in his briefcase. Not condoning it,but it wouldnt surprise me.
When you travel a lot the odds go up that something like this will happen.

Maybe you should show the same concern for the millions who will no longer have health care because of obammy. Thats a way bigger threat to the general welfare of Americans then this will ever be.

(pissing)

What the...?? :cuckoo:

Pegging the red line on the hyperbole meeter.

Why would he shoot up the place? This was just a case of forgetting where your gun was. Happens to people all the time. I have a ton of guns around the house and sometimes forget where a particular one is when rushing to go on last minute hunting trip. I'm sure the lawmaker will get a good lawyer, work a deal with the prosecutor and get the felony charge dropped. I'm glad the lawmaker took the time to get his CCP.

He didn't forget, if you are interested enough to carry, you don't forget where you keep your piece. Most likely a cover story, just another of the high and mighty who thought the rules don't apply to big shots like himself.

Let's hope he gets treated the same as you or I would be treated if we had done the same. But I'm not that hopeful.

It would likely surprise him to be treated like the little people.

The US has a law that says one may not impede a law maker on his duty. If the State has such a law for their law makers if he was on official duty the charges will be dropped.

Only when the Legislature is in session.

Forum List

Back