Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

Sure they are. They endorse it. That and grooming kids into choosing a gender and transitioning without parents consent.

I think you guys are scared of the whole gender change thingy because deep down inside, you really aren't sure about your own gender assignment at birth. Conservative women are afraid they're not really women; conservative men are afraid they're not really men. Not woman enough, not man enough. You all are just kinda stuck in the middle somewhere and you're scared. Just like you're scared of black people who ring your doorbell or people with the name Muhammad, or people who speak another language.

I think you guys are scared of the whole gender change thingy because deep down inside, you really aren't sure about your own gender assignment at birth. Conservative women are afraid they're not really women; conservative men are afraid they're not really men. Not woman enough, not man enough. You all are just kinda stuck in the middle somewhere and you're scared. Just like you're scared of black people who ring your doorbell or people with the name Muhammad, or people who speak another language.
More like you idiot lefties are afraid to identify as white men or women so you had to create little niche trannie hybrid identities so you can claim victimhood instead of being a self loathing “oppressor.”

More like you idiot lefties are afraid to identify as white men or women so you had to create little niche trannie hybrid identities so you can claim victimhood instead of being a self loathing “oppressor.”

I've never had a problem identifying as a male. I'm not the one losing my shit because some guy dresses up in drag. It doesn't bother me, doesn't threaten me, because I am fine with myself and I am fine with people identifying as whatever the fuck they want to be. I have a life, and I don't need to know what's going on in someone else's.

I really don't care one way or the other what someone dresses up as or what they do behind closed doors and within the four wells of their bedroom. That's your bag. Y'all are the ones who get out the binoculars and creep around people's windows to go all peepin' Tom to see whether they're having sex in the missionary position or not. I mind my own business - you should try it sometime.

I've never had a problem identifying as a male. I'm not the one losing my shit because some guy dresses up in drag. It doesn't bother me, doesn't threaten me, because I am fine with myself and I am fine with people identifying as whatever the fuck they want to be. I have a life, and I don't need to know what's going on in someone else's.

I really don't care one way or the other what someone dresses up as or what they do behind closed doors and within the four wells of their bedroom. That's your bag. Y'all are the ones who get out the binoculars and creep around people's windows to go all peepin' Tom to see whether they're having sex in the missionary position or not. I mind my own business - you should try it sometime.
That's all well and good, but these FREAKS can't seem to leave the KIDS alone, but you knew that.
:rolleyes:

That's all well and good, but these FREAKS can't seem to leave the KIDS alone, but you knew that.
:rolleyes:

They're not bothering kids; they're bothering you, so you make up lies claiming that they're indoctrinating or fiddling with kids when all they're doing is having some guy wear a dress and a wig and reading about men who feel like they're women and vice versa.

The whole point of reading these little stories to kids is to make young audiences more aware that these people exist, that they might seem a little 'different' but they shouldn't be ridiculed, the same way kids might see someone with no arms and no legs or someone with severe developmental disabilities, or the same way they might see one of their classmates with two moms or two dads.

They're just raising awareness and teaching tolerance and acceptance. That's the part you guys hate - you don't want to accept. You like to feel superior to others. So you make up these lies about how these are sexual-themed shows when they're not. Meanwhile, you guys ignore the very real sexual perversion and sex crimes committed by church clergy and by your elected officials and party leaders. Maybe focus on the latter and not on the imagined stuff in your head.

They're not bothering kids; they're bothering you, so you make up lies claiming that they're indoctrinating or fiddling with kids when all they're doing is having some guy wear a dress and a wig and reading about men who feel like they're women and vice versa.

The whole point of reading these little stories to kids is to make young audiences more aware that these people exist, that they might seem a little 'different' but they shouldn't be ridiculed, the same way kids might see someone with no arms and no legs or someone with severe developmental disabilities, or the same way they might see one of their classmates with two moms or two dads.

They're just raising awareness and teaching tolerance and acceptance. That's the part you guys hate - you don't want to accept. You like to feel superior to others. So you make up these lies about how these are sexual-themed shows when they're not. Meanwhile, you guys ignore the very real sexual perversion and sex crimes committed by church clergy and by your elected officials and party leaders. Maybe focus on the latter and not on the imagined stuff in your head.
Yeah, that's EXACTLY what is called GROOMING.
Your excuses for that are PATHETIC!!!
:eusa_hand:

Three paragraphs of pure bullshit.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

.Three paragraphs of pure bullshit.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

Considering that you can barely put a fucking sentence together and usually respond with "Fake News" emojis I can see why you take issue with me writing in full paragraphs. Sorry, tard, I'm not going to dumb it down for you.

Forum List

Back