Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

I'm not only referring to this law, faggadocio, I'm referring to the whole effort by conservatards to demonize gays and trans. They're not the ones sexualizing children; it's the fucken right wing pedos who molest children or make them dress up in skimpy outfits for "pageants".
If anyone is hurting the LGBT community it’s the trans trenders and their kook fetishes they are foisting on the public.

If anyone is hurting the LGBT community it’s the trans trenders and their kook fetishes they are foisting on the public.

Trans are not foisting anything on the public. That's just another bullshit story that you're getting from your bullshit sources of information - the same one that agreed to pay $787 million to Dominion because they were afraid they would lose a lawsuit for $1.6 billion in court.

Literally every opinion you and other right wing tards have is worthless, because your opinions are based on news outlets that deliberately lie to you. Trash in, trash out.

So fuck off, and while your at it, tell you Stop the Squeal Organizer Ali Alexander to stop sending dick pics to underage boys.

Trans are not foisting anything on the public. That's just another bullshit story that you're getting from your bullshit sources of information - the same one that agreed to pay $787 million to Dominion because they were afraid they would lose a lawsuit for $1.6 billion in court.

Literally every opinion you and other right wing tards have is worthless, because your opinions are based on news outlets that deliberately lie to you. Trash in, trash out.

So fuck off, and while your at it, tell you Stop the Squeal Organizer Ali Alexander to stop sending dick pics to underage boys.

The real trans community isn’t posting their pleas for kids to contact them in private via dm and posting their various loon fetishes to TikTok. They are working on their gender dysphoria and trying to blend in.

How about you weirdos reign in your kooks and keep them away from kids.

I have a big problem with the lefts weird fetish for introducing children to drag queens, but if they want to dress up as women for themselves or adults its nobodies business.

No one is saying they can't. But the trannies overstepped anyone's boundaries when they started "dragging" in front of children. When doctors started chemically inducing children and hacking off very young adults private parts, without hardly any psychological evaluations.

The real trans community isn’t posting their pleas for kids to contact them in private via dm and posting their various loon fetishes to TikTok. They are working on their gender dysphoria and trying to blend in.

How do you know all of this? Well-adjusted people don't get scouring TikTok and social media looking for all the latest trans raunch.

You're just proving my point, which is that conservatives are sex-obsessed and will find sexuality and perversion in anything. You can't help it. You guys have had PTSD for 3000 years, ever since you all found out that Adam and Eve had filthy crotches.

Fine, you do you and live in your state of self-torment, but don't bother everyone else with it.

How do you know all of this? Well-adjusted people don't get scouring TikTok and social media looking for all the latest trans raunch.

You're just proving my point, which is that conservatives are sex-obsessed and will find sexuality and perversion in anything. You can't help it. You guys have had PTSD for 3000 years, ever since you all found out that Adam and Eve had filthy crotches.

Fine, you do you and live in your state of self-torment, but don't bother everyone else with it.
Real trans aren’t posers like Dylan Mulvaney cos playing pre teen girls. Or any of the other kooks you weirdos dig up and prop up like Sam Brinton.

Real trans aren’t posers like Dylan Mulvaney cos playing pre teen girls. Or any of the other kooks you weirdos dig up and prop up like Sam Brinton.

No idea who Brinton is and only know who Mulvaney is because MAGAs made him famous by destroying beer cans.

p.s. Anheuser Busch wanted me to reminder that you all were dumb enough to pay for those cans you wasted, lol.

Good job not actually addressing thread multibeta man.

No idea who Brinton is and only know who Mulvaney is because MAGAs made him famous by destroying beer cans.

p.s. Anheuser Busch wanted me to reminder that you all were dumb enough to pay for those cans you wasted, lol.
Dylan Mulvaney was endorsed by the Biden Administration. And Brinton was hired by the Biden administration…you remember the doggie fetish luggage stealer.

I can understand why you would try to pawn these freaks off on conservatives…but they are all yours. And yes…they make the LGBT community look foolish.

Dylan Mulvaney was endorsed by the Biden Administration. And Brinton was hired by the Biden administration…you remember the doggie fetish luggage stealer.

I can understand why you would try to pawn these freaks off on conservatives…but they are all yours. And yes…they make the LGBT community look foolish.

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Just what are we going to do about your GOP party's obsession with underage sex?

Ali Alexander, now here's another one. Oh wow, Ron DeSantis megadonor:

• Kent Stermon, 50, of Jacksonville, was facing allegations of sexual misconduct involving a minor girl after her family refused his 'five-figure' hush money deal
  • Law enforcement sources told DailyMail.com the influential GOP donor lured the teen to his office with Taylor Swift concert tickets and asked to see her breasts
  • The girl told her father who furiously confronted Stermon and reported him to cops, who began investigating the claims at the time of his death on December 8

Don't vote for sexual predation. Don't vote Republican.

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Just what are we going to do about your GOP party's obsession with underage sex?

Ali Alexander, now here's another one. Oh wow, Ron DeSantis megadonor:

Don't vote for sexual predation. Don't vote Republican.
^^^ a sign you know trans trenders are hurting your narrative.

This is the best news I've heard in a while. It's about time to put an end to drag queens being around around children due to their pedophile nature.

You’re such a sucker. A bill like this isn’t gonna pass. It’s not constitutional.

Forum List

Back