Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

Translation: "I'm too lazy to read the link".

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Sue" does not equal "kill", no matter how badly you want it to..

I'm not only referring to this law, faggadocio, I'm referring to the whole effort by conservatards to demonize gays and trans. They're not the ones sexualizing children; it's the fucken right wing pedos who molest children or make them dress up in skimpy outfits for "pageants".

This is the best news I've heard in a while. It's about time to put an end to drag queens being around around children due to their pedophile nature.

You're confused. It's Catholic priests, and evangelicals that have a pedophile nature. Not drag queens.

Pretty ironic that the OP triggered your emotional response but you progject it on others.
Why does the entire left come off as groomer enablers?

Making fun of you doesn't = triggering.
Nice try progponcer

Come now, be proud of your triggering, it happens to you so often.

Not sure I like how they define drag but i like the idea of civil suits.

.Translation: "I'm too lazy to read the link".
"Sue" does not equal "kill", no matter how badly you want it to.
Sure, the legislator can hide behind that excuse, but his words are stochastic terrorism...

...the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted.

Stochastic Terrorism

How about that Hetrosexual tax breaks for straight couples who stay together and have children. Can we make that retroactive and give out rebates?

I'm not only referring to this law, faggadocio, I'm referring to the whole effort by conservatards to demonize gays and trans. They're not the ones sexualizing children; it's the fucken right wing pedos who molest children or make them dress up in skimpy outfits for "pageants".

And it's our job to read your mind and keep you on topic with the thread, I see.

Time to be entertaining.

Thanks for a thought provoking post.

So, you are in favor of drag queens teaching young kids about sex, and that they can mutilate their genitalia, and be a real boy or girl? Sicko

0nce again an idiot makes a false equivalency.

Drag queens are not pedophiles nor are they talking abut sex or gender mutlations with children. You need to have your neck bolts adjusted, or maybe you should stop believing hate speech.

it's our job to read your mind and keep you on topic with the thread, I see.

Time to close your big mouth and start hopping for my pleasure, pet. It's obviously the only way you're going to make yourself useful today.

Thanks for a thought provoking post.

This thread is anti-gay lies and propaganda. The Cult keeps revealing itself as stupid and dangerous. Especially idiots like you.

0nce again an idiot makes a false equivalency.

Drag queens are not pedophiles nor are they talking abut sex or gender mutlations with children. You need to have your neck bolts adjusted, or maybe you should stop believing hate speech.
But don't let your children even look at one, if they stare back and look at the child, and lock eyes, they become gay.

Interesting how leftists want to ban prayer in public and seek to censor / silence Christians yet want Drag Queens shows 'on every corner / in every school'.

:shok:
For many libs its just a knee jerk reaction supporting a perversion that Christians disapprove of

Forum List

Back