Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

See Dominion law suit filings. F0X isn't reporting anything about them.

Every one of your precious so-called "sources" has been proven to be habitual liars.

Simple: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE CHILDREN.

You get the idea yet? Does it sink in yet? I know of more than one "Not Straight" person and they don't broadcast it. But you broadcast your criminal murderous behavior quite loud. Your ametuerish brevity sounds so good until you meet a professional and then you only know to crow that much louder. What is happening in Florida is a travesty and will be corrected. Instead of African Slaves, it's against people of different sexual ways. It's just another way of expressing Jim Crowe.
Again never said a thing about murder! professional what? Article says Texas you ok?

When my daughter was born, the drag queen who lived down the hall appointed herself my daughter's "Fairy Godmother". Tessie said when she got old enough, he would take her out and teach her how to pick up men. Tessie was one of my favourite people ever, but there was no way that would be allowed. Sadly, Tessie passed before my daughter was old enough to require the lessons, and the world was a little darker for the loss.

In spite of having a drag queen fairy godmother, my daughter escaped the eye lock, and grew up straight. Where did she meet her first "groomer"? At CHURCH!
Sure it was! link an article about your case

You get the idea yet? Does it sink in yet? I know of more than one "Not Straight" person and they don't broadcast it. But you broadcast your criminal murderous behavior quite loud. Your ametuerish brevity sounds so good until you meet a professional and then you only know to crow that much louder. What is happening in Florida is a travesty and will be corrected. Instead of African Slaves, it's against people of different sexual ways. It's just another way of expressing Jim Crowe.
🤦‍♂️. Do everything the gay wants or listen to this 💩

When my daughter was born, the drag queen who lived down the hall appointed herself my daughter's "Fairy Godmother". Tessie said when she got old enough, he would take her out and teach her how to pick up men. Tessie was one of my favourite people ever, but there was no way that would be allowed. Sadly, Tessie passed before my daughter was old enough to require the lessons, and the world was a little darker for the loss.

In spite of having a drag queen fairy godmother, my daughter escaped the eye lock, and grew up straight. Where did she meet her first "groomer"? At CHURCH!
Not surprising. I'd trust a drag queen with my child before I'd trust her with a religious leader.

No one here is trying to put their hands on the children. Stop fantasizing.
sj3tqyika9sa1.jpg

Forum List

Back