Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

Not the new ones!

And drag shows used to be strictly for adult entertainment.

If I had a child or grandchild and ever learned that, at any point when not in my direct control, that child had been allowed to see ANY drag show, there would be blood.

With the very rare exception, drag shows are viciously misogynistic and no one can deny it, and the leftists who are supposedly "feminists" who do not decry drag need to be throttled.

I had a dear friend in the 80's who did drag when it was about entertaining adults with a form of entertainment that was actually a tribute to women.

No more.

I've never had a problem identifying as a male. I'm not the one losing my shit because some guy dresses up in drag. It doesn't bother me, doesn't threaten me, because I am fine with myself and I am fine with people identifying as whatever the fuck they want to be. I have a life, and I don't need to know what's going on in someone else's.

I really don't care one way or the other what someone dresses up as or what they do behind closed doors and within the four wells of their bedroom. That's your bag. Y'all are the ones who get out the binoculars and creep around people's windows to go all peepin' Tom to see whether they're having sex in the missionary position or not. I mind my own business - you should try it sometime.
For someone who “ doesn’t care” you sure post enough long whining rants about it.

Do you have a point was he claiming to be an actual woman and cut off his junk! Stop being stupid
The point is, he was not claiming to be a woman. He was simply at a Halloween party. Enemy democrats have been using this picture for years claiming Guiliani is a gay cross dresser. Which is a lie.

The point is, he was not claiming to be a woman. He was simply at a Halloween party. Enemy democrats have been using this picture for years claiming Guiliani is a gay cross dresser. Which is a lie.
My bad, you were making my point for me, my apologies.

Forum List

Back