Texas Republican Lawmaker Introduces Drag Queen 'Bounty Hunting' Bill

Obviously worked on you.
george-santos-trixie-mattel-twitter-drag-01.jpg

0nce again an idiot makes a false equivalency.

Drag queens are not pedophiles nor are they talking abut sex or gender mutlations with children. You need to have your neck bolts adjusted, or maybe you should stop believing hate speech.
Liar!

Liar!

F0X has already admitted to lying about everything. Why do you believe them? Stupid and gullible is all you have. That and calling every who tells you the truth "Liar".

Really fucking stupid and gullible.

I have a big problem with the lefts weird fetish for introducing children to drag queens, but if they want to dress up as women for themselves or adults its nobodies business.

As a society we should have stopped at "whatever consenting adults do with consenting adults in the privacy of their own home is none of our business".

But we didn't stop there and we let gays and drag queens and trannies out in the open to do whatever they want.

And we have parents telling small children they are trannies and letting middle schoolers go to drag shows because our society let gays get married.

I'll explain that last statement.

When we let gays get married we lowered the bar on American standards, values and morals. Everytime you lower the bar for one group all you do is set the bar closer to the group below that. Then the whole alphabet people started coming out and we lowered the bar for them. Then the drag queens and we lowered the bar for them. Then the trannies came out and we lowered the bar again. Now the pedophiles are trying to grab the bar because it was once unreachable for them, but now we lowered it so much it's within their reach.

So, you are in favor of drag queens teaching young kids about sex, and that they can mutilate their genitalia, and be a real boy or girl? Sicko

I am in favor of using violence to combat violence. If you murderous violent people wish to go around killing those that disagree with you we also need to issue tags bagging you. I would do no less for a rabid wolf.

But don't let your children even look at one, if they stare back and look at the child, and lock eyes, they become gay.

When my daughter was born, the drag queen who lived down the hall appointed herself my daughter's "Fairy Godmother". Tessie said when she got old enough, he would take her out and teach her how to pick up men. Tessie was one of my favourite people ever, but there was no way that would be allowed. Sadly, Tessie passed before my daughter was old enough to require the lessons, and the world was a little darker for the loss.

In spite of having a drag queen fairy godmother, my daughter escaped the eye lock, and grew up straight. Where did she meet her first "groomer"? At CHURCH!

I am in favor of using violence to combat violence. If you murderous violent people wish to go around killing those that disagree with you we also need to issue tags bagging you. I would do no less for a rabid wolf.
And the nation inches closer to a new civil war thanks to lib radicals

Deflection I called your lie and now you attack the source! Where did fox admit to lying about everything!

See Dominion law suit filings. F0X isn't reporting anything about them.

Has nothing to do with being different it has to do with projecting their sexual perversion onto children

Never said I want to kill homosexuals! But bring your season on me, bring plenty of Ammo.

You get the idea yet? Does it sink in yet? I know of more than one "Not Straight" person and they don't broadcast it. But you broadcast your criminal murderous behavior quite loud. Your ametuerish brevity sounds so good until you meet a professional and then you only know to crow that much louder. What is happening in Florida is a travesty and will be corrected. Instead of African Slaves, it's against people of different sexual ways. It's just another way of expressing Jim Crowe.

F0X has already admitted to lying about everything. Why do you believe them? Stupid and gullible is all you have. That and calling every who tells you the truth "Liar".

Really fucking stupid and gullible.

:laughing0301:

Give us a list of the "everything" that Fox has admitted to lying about, and be prepared to prove that they lied in every instance.

:scared1:

Forum List

Back