Texas school board member apologizes for KKK image in Facebook post

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
"I took to social media to express an inner frustration that I unfortunately verbalized in a distasteful and embarrassing manner," Harris wrote a few days later.

"I am deeply sorry for misrepresenting my views, my town, this district, and my patriotism," he said. He has since taken down his Facebook page."

B34NrLzCYAAl3aX.jpg

See ya, you won't be missed.

Maybe you lowlifes can hunt down a dog catcher next to frikken wail about.

you already took some STAFFER apart for their facebook postings, now you're onto school board members.

gawd you people are so lameass pathetic.We have a thing called, FREEDOM OF SPEECH. you people don't like it. MOVE out of this country. Try Iran, North Korea , china

you already took someone apart for their facebook postings, now you're onto school board members.

gawd you people are so lameass pathetic.

Steph you need to think about your health here.

Put. Down. The. PAINT THINNER!

It's not worth it Steph! You have so much to offer!

Please consider treatment!

you already took some STAFFER apart for their facebook postings, now you're onto school board members.

gawd you people are so lameass pathetic.We have a thing called, FREEDOM OF SPEECH. you people don't like it. MOVE out of this country. Try Iran, North Korea , china
Does Whitey jump in and say that's terrible? Nope, because Whitey is racist and doesn't want to scold Whitey.

Forum List

Back