Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

I sure am proud to live in an ALL red state!! ---and there still are a few left... America is not gone yet!

I sure am proud to live in an ALL red state!! ---and there still are a few left... America is not gone yet!

It will be for your kind when we get done with your asses.

hahaha - seems like you might be afraid to start with us... Thank God there is no such thing as an all blue state.

Funny, how the blue sections of America are all places you wouldn't want to raise your children!!!

hahaha - seems like you might be afraid to start with us... Thank God there is no such thing as an all blue state.

Funny, how the blue sections of America are all places you wouldn't want to raise your children!!!

Who says that? I'm proud to have raised my child in a blue state. Wouldn't ever want her raised in a red state.

Who says that? I'm proud to have raised my child in a blue state. Wouldn't ever want her raised in a red state.

I'm equally happy with your arrangement.

I'm equally happy with your arrangement.

Win/Win

What do you consider all, because Democrats have all the major offices and vast control over the Senate and House in my state.

No such thing as a blue state.... only blue parts of Red states... and unless you have gobs of money, dollars to donuts, your kids are gonna be screwed up if you raise them in blue parts of red states...

What do you consider all, because Democrats have all the major offices and vast control over the Senate and House in my state.

See how the liberal mind works... You are talking about the gov't --- us conservatives are thinking about the PEOPLE...

No such thing as a blue state.... only blue parts of Red states... and unless you have gobs of money, dollars to donuts, your kids are gonna be screwed up if you raise them in blue parts of red states...

The blue states fund the country, fool!

See how the liberal mind works... You are talking about the gov't --- us conservatives are thinking about the PEOPLE...

The people elected the members to that government, fool!

you call me a fool and you are still equating EVERYTHING to the gov't --- gov't is not the answer, gov't is the PROBLEM... too dense to even see his own shortcomings...

FOOL!!!!

Once again --- this moron thinks EVERYTHING is about gov't...

and there is still no such thing as blue states --- only crappy parts of red states crammed full of foolish "blue" people who think gov't is the answer to everything... lol - morons...

you call me a fool and you are still equating EVERYTHING to the gov't --- gov't is not the answer, gov't is the PROBLEM... too dense to even see his own shortcomings...

FOOL!!!!

Let me explain it to you in simple terms that even a fool can understand! Our state has a Senate and House of Representatives and all those members have their territory with people living there. Those people vote for Democrats by a two to one margin. You were the fool claiming your state was all red, so what the hell did you mean? Is every person in your state a Republican? Explain yourself, fool!

and there is still no such thing as blue states --- only crappy parts of red states crammed full of foolish "blue" people who think gov't is the answer to everything... lol - morons...

That empty land doesn't vote, fool!

FOOL!!!!

Let me explain it to you in simple terms that even a fool can understand! Our state has a Senate and House of Representatives and all those members have their territory with people living there. Those people vote for Democrats by a two to one margin. You were the fool claiming your state was all red, so what the hell did you mean? Is every person in your state a Republican? Explain yourself, fool!

See, all you keep explaining is how everything is about the gov't -- that is the ERROR in your liberal thinking... The best thing the gov't can do - RED or BLUE --- is to limit it's involvement in you life allowing you to grow and prosper!

Not every person in any state is red or blue -- in reality they are all just people --- I just said I was happy live in a state that was ALL RED on the map.... your gov't minded moron self made it all about gov't --- imagine that...

That empty land doesn't vote, fool!

You just keep on making youself look foolish...

That "empty" land is filled with the BEST America has to offer!!!!

Oh gotcha. Then I get industry, media, as much oil as you have, and a little bit less land. Deal!

No, I want everything but the west coast and the Northeast. I get virtually all the oil and plenty of industry, and People who value God, family, America, and hard work. You get all the mouths to feed, the liberal media, self loving secularists, and the gang bangers.

Right. Because gangstas don't exist in Texas. Go down to Houston's 5th ward and let me know what you see.

Never mind the rest of your fantasy bs.

Asshole.

Obamanation said:
Hi, you have received -62 reputation points from Obamanation.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are really going to compare gang problems of good America with the gang problems of the liberal coasts? LMAO!!! the only fail - is O!!!!

Regards,
Obamanation

Apparently, you've never been to Houston. I have. I was born and raised there. Like I said, go down to the 5th ward and tell me there are no gang bangers there.

Dumb ass.

Apparently, you've never been to Houston. I have. I was born and raised there. Like I said, go down to the 5th ward and tell me there are no gang bangers there.

Dumb ass.

:eusa_hand:
You took a step outside Montrose?
:eusa_eh:
I'm amazed.

Queers don't survive long in 5th ward.

Forum List

Back