Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

If some states are permitted to leave, all of them would be permitted to leave. Don't misunderstand me, the idea of obama turning into another Bashir Assad bombing American cities isn't all that objectionable. It would secure his legacy for all time. Except to democrats obama would be another Lincoln, keeping the country together the circumstances are somewhat different. There is no more Mason Dixon line. obama would have to conduct his civil war without a military.

We are the ones giving you permission.

1000px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

We are going to let you have Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, whether they want to go or not. It's much like the Civil War, but Virginia and Florida has turned too civilized for you, besides we need Florida to keep all our Gulf oil and gas which from now on we will sell at market prices.

Your mistake is that you really think that a division would be controlled by the electoral map. When the nation fractures, the electoral map won't even be a consideration. So you want Florida, well just tell Florida that the New United States won't permit private ownership of guns. See how far that gets you. You don't think. That's the problem. You actually believe that a fracture would occur on electoral lines and all those states would break down along expected lines.

That's not even accepting democrat goals. You think you would get oil and gas from Florida! The first thing the new democrat controlled country would do is ban all oil and gas production. Sort of like they've done in California. You can deny reality all you like, but the best proof, would be to just let it go. Let it happen.

If you aren't living in one of those states, we'll trade your ass for a liberal who is.

I used an electoral map just for convenience. We have no plans or desires to get rid of guns, because we might need them, if southerners try to escape their hell hole. We are still going to be needing oil and gas and we'll be willing to sell you some and maybe some food from our bread basket, if you behave like a good neighboring country.

The logic is very simple and obviously you haven't followed it. It's against the law to secede from the union, so whether you agree with that or are a stupid asshole who disagrees with history doesn't matter. The fact is there is no law preventing us from getting rid of your state, so we do get to pick and choose what we want. Now three of those states might feel they have a right to remain in the United States, because they were part of the original 13 colonies. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court loses jurisdiction once they aren't part of the United States, so it's "talk to the hand" time.

Best thread ever.

:rock:

It's so easy to get the rednecks fired up

They act as if the Republicans would not mind if Texas and other like minded states left the Union.

It would be the best thing for the country. Texas could leave and the rest of the country would be left for the Democrats to run

Let the Republicans migrate to Texas which would be their conservative utopia. Every man for himself

According to the last census Texas has a population of 25,145.561 supposedly 250,000 belong to this group enough said.

That still doesn't mean we don't want you to go.

So you want to be a dumb ass fine be my guest you know all of you bitch so much about Texas are free to leave the country as well the nation will be none the worse without you. Most of you swore you would leave the country if Bush was reelected in 2004 why the hell are you still here?

Last edited:
According to the last census Texas has a population of 25,145.561 supposedly 250,000 belong to this group enough said.

That still doesn't mean we don't want you to go.

So you want to be a dumb ass fine be my guest you know all of you bitch so much about Texas are free to leave the country as well the nation will be none the worse without you.

Like I pointed out, it may be illegal for Texas to secede, but there is no law saying we can't get rid of your asses.

We are the ones giving you permission.

1000px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

We are going to let you have Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina, whether they want to go or not. It's much like the Civil War, but Virginia and Florida has turned too civilized for you, besides we need Florida to keep all our Gulf oil and gas which from now on we will sell at market prices.

Your mistake is that you really think that a division would be controlled by the electoral map. When the nation fractures, the electoral map won't even be a consideration. So you want Florida, well just tell Florida that the New United States won't permit private ownership of guns. See how far that gets you. You don't think. That's the problem. You actually believe that a fracture would occur on electoral lines and all those states would break down along expected lines.

That's not even accepting democrat goals. You think you would get oil and gas from Florida! The first thing the new democrat controlled country would do is ban all oil and gas production. Sort of like they've done in California. You can deny reality all you like, but the best proof, would be to just let it go. Let it happen.

If you aren't living in one of those states, we'll trade your ass for a liberal who is.

I used an electoral map just for convenience. We have no plans or desires to get rid of guns, because we might need them, if southerners try to escape their hell hole. We are still going to be needing oil and gas and we'll be willing to sell you some and maybe some food from our bread basket, if you behave like a good neighboring country.

The logic is very simple and obviously you haven't followed it. It's against the law to secede from the union, so whether you agree with that or are a stupid asshole who disagrees with history doesn't matter. The fact is there is no law preventing us from getting rid of your state, so we do get to pick and choose what we want. Now three of those states might feel they have a right to remain in the United States, because they were part of the original 13 colonies. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court loses jurisdiction once they aren't part of the United States, so it's "talk to the hand" time.

Of course it's against the law to secede. It's against the law to rob banks too.

The logic is simple and has already escaped you. States are already trading liberals for conservatives and have been for a long time. It's one of the reasons businesses have fled California for places like Texas! Whether or not there is some kind of formal secession, the nation is dividing and will eventually break up. At this point, there is really no other option.

The scientist who predicted the break up of the Soviet Union, without any secession movement, has predicted the same for the US. Not in two, but actually in seven separate sections. All without any kind of secession. Liberals are too invested in the North/South civil war to accept what's really happening.

How long would it take before Texas discovered that their educational system wasn't producing a work force educated enough to run the businesses and the institutions within their own economy?

How long would it take for Texas to realize that they cannot live by football alone. While the rest of the U.S. realizes they are much happier without the Dallas Cryboys.

:lol:
More Liberal Dem Deep Thoughts....

Of course it's against the law to secede. It's against the law to rob banks too.

The logic is simple and has already escaped you. States are already trading liberals for conservatives and have been for a long time. It's one of the reasons businesses have fled California for places like Texas! Whether or not there is some kind of formal secession, the nation is dividing and will eventually break up. At this point, there is really no other option.

The scientist who predicted the break up of the Soviet Union, without any secession movement, has predicted the same for the US. Not in two, but actually in seven separate sections. All without any kind of secession. Liberals are too invested in the North/South civil war to accept what's really happening.

California pays more in taxes than it receives in government spending. Texas makes laws that entice corporations to locate there and screws their people in the process. Everyone of those states that will become the future country of Limbaughia are as worthless as he is. You need to think positively and help Rush out before Costa Rica gets him. You won't have to worry about Obamacare, Social Security, all that Disability money we send you or anything from our government. We'll even leave you the old military bases, free of charge, so some fool doesn't fire on them, starting another civil war and causing us nearly a century and a half of putting up with your fool asses.

Fuck Texas. I'm sick of hearing them tell us how great they are. LEAVE!

I've heard it my whole life and hoped they would shut up after Alaska joined the United States, but the fools never did. If they think they are sick of us, they don't have a clue how sick we are of them.

I've heard it my whole life and hoped they would shut up after Alaska joined the United States, but the fools never did. If they think they are sick of us, they don't have a clue how sick we are of them.

They must be real proud of leading the nation in executions. I can't see what else they have to be so damned proud about - shitty weather, shitty sports teams, shitty politicians. Food any good?

They must be real proud of leading the nation in executions. I can't see what else they have to be so damned proud about - shitty weather, shitty sports teams, shitty politicians. Food any good?

Just barbecue and chili, but they have to act like they invented it. The only thing I know of they invented was the short bus.

It's so easy to get the rednecks fired up

They act as if the Republicans would not mind if Texas and other like minded states left the Union.

It would be the best thing for the country. Texas could leave and the rest of the country would be left for the Democrats to run

Let the Republicans migrate to Texas which would be their conservative utopia. Every man for himself

Yeah, probably no other states would leave.....and every state would remain whole?

Here's the reality of a "Dem Country:"

2012-Election-County-By-County.png

There's nothing even remotely like a country made up of blue, dem counties, unless we consider everything west of Pennsylvania, or a slender piece of the west coast.

Forum List

Back