Texas Secession Movement Gaining Momentum

Gee, the first whiner is joesey.

:eusa_hand:

Surprised, not.

Let me put it another way. Nobody gives a shit who was born in TX. Plenty of talented people were born in other states as well.

Only thing is "Tex-Mex" sucks.

In California, we have real Mexican food. Enchiladas, Burritos, Taquitos - all invented in Cali - not Mexico.

You don't know how much Tex-Mex sucks until you try it in Massacusettes.

That's because people in MA can't cook good Tex-Mex.

Quite possibly the dumbest post of the entire thread. And that's saying a lot.

Surprised, not.

Let me put it another way. Nobody gives a shit who was born in TX. Plenty of talented people were born in other states as well.

I come from a state no one cares about and we've had 5 presidents, was 3rd in supplying soldiers to the Civil War, had generals Custer, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, etc and etc, first man to step on the moon, birthplace of aviation, countless actors, scholars, scientists, birthplace of pro football. No one cares about Ohio - why should we care about Texas? We don't go around acting like we got 5 pound balls. I wish Sam Houston were still around - he'd check all your arrogant asses like he did right before the Civil War. A great AMERICAN Sam was.

You don't know how much Tex-Mex sucks until you try it in Massacusettes.

ROFL

I can imagine.

When I just finished High School, my brother and I drove out to Yellowstone to work in the park. After a 5 day trip, we saw a little hole in the wall that had "burgers, Tacos, Shakes" on the sign. Couple of California boys, we were in withdrawal for some Mexican food. So we ordered some tacos and proceeded to watch the cook chop up hamburger patties and toss them in a corn tortilla, throw in a slice of American cheese, add lettuce, and squirt catsup on the damned thing.

NEVER get Mexican food in Idaho.....

Great!!!!! Don't squeal when Mexico takes it back.

LOL...

When the South American kidnapping gangs and Cartels get word that Texas is no longer under the protection of the United States, every Texas cheerleader and trophy wife will be turned out into the streets as fast as you can say "The stars at night, are big and bright..."

Texas will become like Dodge City, Deadwood, and Tombstone circa 1870s.

We'd have to build a wall around Austin, because they're not really Texas.

Surprised, not.

I come from a state no one cares about and we've had 5 presidents, was 3rd in supplying soldiers to the Civil War, had generals Custer, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, etc and etc, first man to step on the moon, birthplace of aviation, countless actors, scholars, scientists, birthplace of pro football. No one cares about Ohio - why should we care about Texas? We don't go around acting like we got 5 pound balls. I wish Sam Houston were still around - he'd check all your arrogant asses like he did right before the Civil War. A great AMERICAN Sam was.
Well, I have this love for Ohio. I was new to a neighborhood when my son was born years ago. The next door neighbor was an elderly lady from Ohio, and she crocheted him a beautiful baby blanket before he was born. She didn't have to do that, I was new. She was such a ray of sunshine wherever she went.

Well, I have this love for Ohio. I was new to a neighborhood when my son was born years ago. The next door neighbor was an elderly lady from Ohio, and she crocheted him a beautiful baby blanket before he was born. She didn't have to do that, I was new. She was such a ray of sunshine wherever she went.

The wife is from Ohio. Great people and they play good football up there high school through D-1 college. Pro fan support up there is great. And they can cook, like to fish and hunt!

Great!!!!! Don't squeal when Mexico takes it back.

LOL...

When the South American kidnapping gangs and Cartels get word that Texas is no longer under the protection of the United States, every Texas cheerleader and trophy wife will be turned out into the streets as fast as you can say "The stars at night, are big and bright..."

Texas will become like Dodge City, Deadwood, and Tombstone circa 1870s.

We'd have to build a wall around Austin, because they're not really Texas.

Uhhh. What?

You'll(I'd say we'll, but I'd fucking leave before the war starts) be dealing with cartels looking to expand their border access to the United States. And then you wouldn't have all those federal funds to secure the border.

Would be no match for the Cartels looking to expand and open up new avenues.

The wife is from Ohio. Great people and they play good football up there high school through D-1 college. Pro fan support up there is great. And they can cook, like to fish and hunt!

We have an eclectic mix of hillbillies and yuppies, gang-bangers and inner city professionals, and everything in between. I'm a life long Ohioan born and raised. If anything, Ohio has many natural as well as man made sites to see. I was born and raised in "Indian country," near Mohican state park, and the history of the American Indians in this area is very interesting. Fishing is great on Lake Erie or in several of our rivers and lakes. We have the full gamet of all four seasons. Our highway system is a neat hub that can take you to the ocean in 10 hours or the the Mississippi the other way in a day. There's a lot about Ohio I don't like though. People get too hung up on geography. Especially younger people who always think there's a "Land of Oz" out there. Not true.

Forum List

Back