🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing
His answer about the NFL players kneeling was a wonderful answer......good for him.
Agreed. He should openly support MS-13 and La Reconquista too

Last edited:
Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

Wow...polls

Cankles had a supposedly insurmountable lead over Trump

Oops

Texas won't be electing their Senator using the electoral college. The polls had Hillary winning the popular vote...Which she did.

Hillary won the popular vote? In Texas?

Nope...Trump 4.6 million. Cankles 3.8 million

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

Beto, the stupid white boy pretending to be Mexican. Hate that fag.

You hate everyone who doesn't kowtow to your Orange Overlord.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
Including Alex Jones

Alex is not allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater.

Suggesting that his minions "act on the enemy and have their battle rifles ready" is doing not only that, it is inciting violence.
Torturing Sandy Hook families with tinfoil false flag nonsense is not only mean spirited - it is illegal and he will pay through the nose.
And one is not allowed to broadcast via pirate radio stations that don't have a license.

Hope that helps

I just have read about what this Beto O'Rourke supports, so he's pro-Abortion has 100% rating from Planned Parenthood, he supports the DACA Crowd, he is an Anti-Gun Extremist, he's pro-LGBTQ, he's anti-ICE, so basic very Left-Wing.

In my opinion Ted Cruz wins and with no problem, I cannot see Texas voting for a Far Leftist like this Beto O'Rourke.

NOBODY is "pro-abortion". That's a stupid spin that nobody but idiots buy anymore.
90% of Americans support the "DACA crowd"
Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US
As for "pro-LGBTQ" - Would you suggest ... flinging them off rooftops such as Tipsycat suggested?

Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

In 2016 the MSM Polling insisted that Texas was in Toss Up and Too Close To Call and what happened the Republicans won with double figures.
In 2016 the polling was that demographic changes had already replaced Americans. Texas was now majority hispanic and democrat blue. That was a lie.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
Including Alex Jones

Actually, anyone can yell fire in a crowded theater. Punishment results from consequences caused by doing so, not from the act itself.

Suggesting that his minions "act on the enemy and have their battle rifles ready" is doing not only that, it is inciting violence.

"Rifles ready" is not inciting violence. "Shoot them" might be, depending upon context.

Torturing Sandy Hook families with tinfoil false flag nonsense is not only mean spirited - it is illegal and he will pay through the nose.

How is it illegal? Be specific.

And one is not allowed to broadcast via pirate radio stations that don't have a license.

You may have something there.

One out of four. You're improving.

Last edited:
Because the left likes to hide shit, and because the truth is not the truth, let us all remember the kneelers own words:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game.

View attachment 212509

His campaign called me today.
:lol:

I lied and told them I would likely vote for Beto.

FUCK THAT COMMIE!!!

:laughing0301:

I remember all the Republican voters telling the exit pollsters in 2004 that they voted for John Kerry. :laugh:

Including Alex Jones

Hope that helps
Why won't Facebookburning bake Alex's cake?

Yeah, I like racism with a sports kneeling story...
yep, Beto is a racist demagogue

Not even close, that would be the people who are spinning xenophobic over the murder of Molly Tibbetts even after her family has said stop.
Over 4000 people per year are murdered by illegal aliens.
People have a right to complain.

5b7ed2e9e199f3592e8b4854-960-701.png

I'd complain about the natives.

Cato? :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, there are a lot more natives, so the rate would be expectedly higher.

Translation: I am not interested in actual facts - Give me TRUMP facts or give me NO FACTS AT ALL!

Including Alex Jones

Actually, anyone can yell fire in a crowded theater. Punishment results from consequences caused by doing so, not from the act itself.

"Rifles ready" is not inciting violence. "Shoot them" might be, depending upon context.

How is it illegal? Be specific.

You may have something there.

One out of four. You're improving.

Oh Jesus on point number one you are just mincing words - Spare me
On point number two we are simply going to disagree - It is statements such as this that are highly likely to trigger at least a few in his deranged audience.
As for the Sandy Hook family torture - the courts will decide illegality on short order. The families are going to win.
Alex Jones, 'InfoWars' host, sued by 6 more Sandy Hook families - CNN

ain't it even grander that we get to say we don't like it. And we won't watch you play fuzzball anymore. We don't back those who disrespect our flag, military and cops, and in our country we're allowed to do that as well.

Next I ask where their effort has helped the black on black crime in Chicago the last month. don't those people deserve justice and peace?

I personally can't stand hypocrites.

View attachment 212509

His answer about the NFL players kneeling was a wonderful answer......good for him.

It will serve him well and he can remember the importance when he is standing at the off ramp asking for handouts.

View attachment 212509

He is 100% right about the players kneeling. You are the racist demagogue who uses the flag to divide Americans. The flag means nothing. The Constitution is what makes this country great.
Mr Beto is pandering and he's a demagogue.
Don't worry, he has already lost the race.

Because Texas is filled with fake patriot lowlifes and hillbillies. The state is slowly turning away from this.

View attachment 212509

yep, ensures his loss. we appreciate it.

Forum List

Back