🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke steps in it

QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 20737587, member: 56028"]

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

On average 64 law enforcement officers are murdered per year.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

List of American police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

Interracial Homicide Rate Growing

SassyIrishLass HereWeGoAgain miketx

Crixus Marion Morrison

This I thought you would think of interest:

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There
Redstate? Is Alex Jones their source? Did Beto piss on the floor of the Alamo too?

So let's go to the original source then:

"“They wanted to open the doors (to the Flight Deck Lounge) and I couldn’t allow that and they wanted to take the flags down, I didn’t only say no, I said hell no, you don’t take the flags off the wall. I can’t believe any American would ask us to do that and I don’t know why he wanted them down or what he was going to put up instead.”"

Country watching Cruz, Beto race

Yeah, you're an idiot. :fu:I really do feel bad that you didn't get educated as well as I did. Blame leftists, that's why.

You see, for like..200+ years, colleges taught students to think for themselves. That was the purpose. Unfortunately, in some ambiguous recent times and places, that has been done away with and replaced with leftist indoctrination.

It's looking like you were pretty damn unlucky as to where you grew up and went to school to me.

May I ask where that was? I'm not trying to doxx ya, just, this whole snowflake thing hit me a couple years ago, and I've been asking friends, relatives, kids of friends and relatives..all that. It's not everywhere, but it is somewhere.
Sure duke, Michigan. Entered Kindergarten in 1941, graduated High School BEFORE the change in the Pledge of Allegiance we spoke every day. Read the Bible over the PA in Jr. Hi. And the shop teacher had a paddle he was permitted to use. If I needed discipline at school I got it at home too. I was a A-/B+ student raised by grandparents born in the 1890s. They made it clear my actions was a reflection on them and I darn sure better not embarrass them. Never had store-bought outerwear until 9th grade, and because of rationing when I was in elementary, I had to wear those darn Buster Brown shoes because I only had one pair and they had to last. Also because of rationing, I got 3/4 cup of sugar per week and it was up to me how to use it. If I spent it all on morning corn flakes, I was SOL until refill time.

That's you and you're wanting to take the flags down and support a guy that wanted to? Bullshit.

Nobody that had to mix oleo would do that.
You're right, Duke, but I seriously doubt Beto did that either. Sorry, but I do not believe Beto O'Rourke encourages disrespect for the flag or our anthem. Discerning people know it was NEVER about that. Furthermore, asking a vet's org to remove flags is not something a person with an IQ over moron would do, let alone believe. It would be a major turn-off.[/QUOTE]

He did do that, and it is what it is. Where do you stand now?

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem. Beto is a despicable racist demagogue for blowing the racist dog whistle for violent racist such as Micah Johnson who murdered 5 innocent Dallas police officers.

Black suspects murder more than twice as many Whites as White suspects murder Blacks per year. Notice that White on Black murders are given epically more News coverage than Black on White murders. The MSM does this to help Democrat Voter turn out. There seems to be huge imbalance of outrage with the Left Wingers.

View attachment 212509

Congressman Beto O'Rourke Goes Viral For Defending NFL Players Who Take A Knee | HuffPost

SassyIrishLass HereWeGoAgain miketx Crixus Marion Morrison

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

Beto O'Rourke's Campaign Requests VFW Hall Take Down American Flags Before His Rally There
Redstate? Is Alex Jones their source? Did Beto piss on the floor of the Alamo too?

"“They wanted to open the doors (to the Flight Deck Lounge) and I couldn’t allow that and they wanted to take the flags down, I didn’t only say no, I said hell no, you don’t take the flags off the wall. I can’t believe any American would ask us to do that and I don’t know why he wanted them down or what he was going to put up instead.”"

Yeah, you're an idiot. :fu:I really do feel bad that you didn't get educated as well as I did. Blame leftists, that's why.

You see, for like..200+ years, colleges taught students to think for themselves. That was the purpose. Unfortunately, in some ambiguous recent times and places, that has been done away with and replaced with leftist indoctrination.

It's looking like you were pretty damn unlucky as to where you grew up and went to school to me.

May I ask where that was? I'm not trying to doxx ya, just, this whole snowflake thing hit me a couple years ago, and I've been asking friends, relatives, kids of friends and relatives..all that. It's not everywhere, but it is somewhere.
Sure duke, Michigan. Entered Kindergarten in 1941, graduated High School BEFORE the change in the Pledge of Allegiance we spoke every day. Read the Bible over the PA in Jr. Hi. And the shop teacher had a paddle he was permitted to use. If I needed discipline at school I got it at home too. I was a A-/B+ student raised by grandparents born in the 1890s. They made it clear my actions was a reflection on them and I darn sure better not embarrass them. Never had store-bought outerwear until 9th grade, and because of rationing when I was in elementary, I had to wear those darn Buster Brown shoes because I only had one pair and they had to last. Also because of rationing, I got 3/4 cup of sugar per week and it was up to me how to use it. If I spent it all on morning corn flakes, I was SOL until refill time.

That's you and you're wanting to take the flags down and support a guy that wanted to? Bullshit.

I may have pre-judged you wrongly, I apologize if so, but we'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]
Remember crushing cans, Ration stamps, Strange that they only allowed you to buy a little amount of sugar, but you could buy any amount of powered sugar. You saved grease from cooking, walked to work. saved tires. Carried your lunch to school, Buster browns only used for school or church. barefoot summers. Tee Shirts and levis for work in the barn. They quit making cars in 1942.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

I may have pre-judged you wrongly, I apologize if so, but we'll see what happens.
Remember crushing cans, Ration stamps, Strange that they only allowed you to buy a little amount of sugar, but you could buy any amount of powered sugar. You saved grease from cooking, walked to work. saved tires. Carried your lunch to school, Buster browns only used for school or church. barefoot summers. Tee Shirts and levis for work in the barn. They quit making cars in 1942. [/QUOTE]

That's reality. You're older than me, but I know of it from my people. I have a double-size grease can on my stove to this day. That's how I was raised. Do not waste anything.

View attachment 212509

View attachment 215210
View attachment 215211
View attachment 215212

I may have pre-judged you wrongly, I apologize if so, but we'll see what happens.
Remember crushing cans, Ration stamps, Strange that they only allowed you to buy a little amount of sugar, but you could buy any amount of powered sugar. You saved grease from cooking, walked to work. saved tires. Carried your lunch to school, Buster browns only used for school or church. barefoot summers. Tee Shirts and levis for work in the barn. They quit making cars in 1942. [/QUOTE]
Dan, I didn't say I want to take flags down...Morrison said that about me rather than listen. I also said I do not believe O'Rourke wants to take flags down either, and he went a little ballistic that I do not take RedState as Gospel. As though not agreeing with their slanders means I must want to remove flags from a Veteran's Hall. Pitiful.

Remember crushing cans, Ration stamps, Strange that they only allowed you to buy a little amount of sugar, but you could buy any amount of powered sugar. You saved grease from cooking, walked to work. saved tires. Carried your lunch to school, Buster browns only used for school or church. barefoot summers. Tee Shirts and levis for work in the barn. They quit making cars in 1942.
Dan, I didn't say I want to take flags down...Morrison said that about me rather than listen. I also said I do not believe O'Rourke wants to take flags down either, and he went a little ballistic that I do not take RedState as Gospel. As though not agreeing with their slanders means I must want to remove flags from a Veteran's Hall. Pitiful.[/QUOTE]

Not pitiful. You discount the "redstate", however, their source is credible. What say you now?

The Dem candidate Beto wanted to remove the flags, next!

View attachment 212509

Trog, and I mean this with the utmost respect...you are full of crap! I just love the way y'all get all choked up with patriotism over the issue of the football players kneeling during the anthem, but it's getting a tad tiresome the way you twist your logic like a pretzel to make the gesture some kind of disrespect. Posting statistics doesn't cloud the issue as much as you would like. G Washington or T Jefferson NOT toasting Geo III was also a way to getting a point across that got attention and pissed off the powers of the day. Another unspoken thing is that standing at attention during the anthem is a custom, not a law, sort of like Presidential candidates posting their tax returns is a custom but not a law.

There are some, like myself, who is impressed with the quietly respectful way this protest is conducted. No flags, no tiki torches, no shouts of 'blood and soil', just a reverential silent kneel. I'm amazed that so many screechers can make themselves look so foolish over an issue of "Law & Order" that they ought to support and face rather than resent. It sure looks like the color of the kneeler's skin is the determining factor in which side Republicans take.

You missed the point.
Mr Beto is pandering to racist for votes.
No he isn’t.

Dan, I didn't say I want to take flags down...Morrison said that about me rather than listen. I also said I do not believe O'Rourke wants to take flags down either, and he went a little ballistic that I do not take RedState as Gospel. As though not agreeing with their slanders means I must want to remove flags from a Veteran's Hall. Pitiful.

Not pitiful. You discount the "redstate", however, their source is credible. What say you now?

The Dem candidate Beto wanted to remove the flags, next![/QUOTE]
YOU think their source is credible. I am certain it is not... in the scenario implied. And I am as adamant that something out of context got printed in the Examiner that got it from the Navastar as you are that MY sources are not "Trump-approved".

Bla La - The SAME shit recycled and it kinda smells horrid after two years ..
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right
Tiresome Lucy - Create NEW Schtick at some point?

I look forward to mid-November, when there are no longer funds available to pay you to post here. It warms the cockles of my heart. :)

This is because you are unAmerican and opposed to the first amendment.
Why don't you tell Trump to have Jeff Sessions lock me up for TREASON! ? :71:

Bla La - The SAME shit recycled and it kinda smells horrid after two years ..
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right
Tiresome Lucy - Create NEW Schtick at some point?

Book mark this post of mine for November 2018 Senate Election night:

Senator Ted Cruz will be re-elected and the Republicans will keep control of The Senate and collect three more seats these are North Dakota, Missouri and Florida (the current Democrat Senators in those three States are in A LOT of trouble and they all will lose to the Republican candidates).

Jebus Lucy - You trying to beat PoliticalChick for longest/ most meaningless post replying to half a dozen people at once? Keep it pithy girl :wink:

1. I haven't predicted a flip on the Senate. At present that's about 35%. The HOUSE is what will go away and the subpoenas gonna fly!
2. You go right ahead and bookmark - If I'm wrong on the House, will you take a 2 week posting vacation?

Oh - Here's the latest poll on Beto v Cruz .. RAZOR thin so wouldn't be so quick to call it. Gonna come down to voter enthusiasm and Beto has it. Folks are tired of Grandpa Munster.

Emerson 8/22 - 8/25 550 RV 4.4 39 38 Cruz +1

c8ada5ae597d5c5a575bdf2a3a8ec1e6.jpg

Ted Cruz has only a single digit lead over O'Rourke.

In a red state.

Wow!

Wow...polls

Cankles had a supposedly insurmountable lead over Trump

Oops

Texas won't be electing their Senator using the electoral college. The polls had Hillary winning the popular vote...Which she did.

Hillary won the popular vote? In Texas?

Nope...Trump 4.6 million. Cankles 3.8 million

Romney 4,569,843 57.17%
Obama 3,308,124 41.38%

She got 500,000 more votes than Obama did. It shows Texas is changing slowly but surely.

Texas will be in play by 2024......sooner if Ted Cruz loses

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.
Correct! That is what makes America, America. We can criticize our leaders and kneel during the anthem, without fear of reprisal from our government. Welcome to my country, dude. Enjoy your stay.

Having a right as an American to do something does not make that something "American". It's allowing people to be assholes that's American, not the assholery itself.

Texas Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke says that there is 'nothing more American' than kneeling during anthem.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
its funny those kneeling have the freedom to express themselves but those who disagree do not.

I absolutely agree with him. It's called freedom of expression, something many people around the world don't have.
ain't it even grander that we get to say we don't like it. And we won't watch you play fuzzball anymore. We don't back those who disrespect our flag, military and cops, and in our country we're allowed to do that as well.

Next I ask where their effort has helped the black on black crime in Chicago the last month. don't those people deserve justice and peace?

I personally can't stand hypocrites.

You are the one who disrespects the flag and country. It is a piece of cloth and nothing more. Fake patriots like you are the hypocrites.
how did I disrespect the flag and country exactly? and it is a piece of cloth. A special cloth with a whole lot of meaning and representation is what it is. you're too stupid to understand that. And, you are anti american. my freedom allows me to tell you that.

You have the right to display your ignorance. You are anti-America. What makes this country great is the Constitution which allows them to do this. You are a intolerant fake American.
That same document gives me equal rights. And I can tell them to get fked just as they are telling us. Why does that bother you? It seems you don’t care for the constitution

I can tell you to get fked as well. What people like you don't seem to realize is that the Constitution is what makes this country great not a piece of cloth or a song. You people are so ignorant about this country.

The fact that Beto defends the right of players to respectfully take a knee means that he is a patriot who understands the first amendment.
And there is nothing more "American" than that.

Arian Foster Campaigning for Beto O'Rourke After Viral Anthem Protest Video

FOUR POINTS? Kooky Ted be sweatin' bullets! :)
Poll: Democrat O’Rourke trails Ted Cruz by just 4 percentage points in Texas

Ted doesn't have much to worry about.
"Beto" has already lost.
The guy is Anglo but he is trying to hide it by using a Hispanic first name.
He's a loopy liberal and a fake Latino.

Rock-On Ted

View attachment 212711

FOUR POINTS and it's in the bag?

:laughing0301:

But but but 2016 Texas say the MSM vermin was a Toss-Up and but but but Hillary could WIN Texas :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 215221
View attachment 215222

UNTIL the FINAL result illustrate that the MSM vermin WRONG AGAIN and that Hillary NEVER had a CHANCE of winning Texas. Period:

View attachment 215223

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

And The Donald was only down 2% from John McCain in 2008 Final Result v Obama:

View attachment 215225

2008 - Texas: McCain vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Trump won Texas by around 8 points while Romney won by 17. The difference was that Clinton got around 500,000 more votes than Obama did while Trump got around the same amount as Romney. It looks like Texas is changing slowly but surely.

One has to wonder what Texas voters think of someone who would invite someone who said the things trump said about Cruz's wife and father to campaign for him. I hear that Texans have pride.....Gotta wonder.

The fact that Beto defends the right of players to respectfully take a knee means that he is a patriot who understands the first amendment.
And there is nothing more "American" than that.

Arian Foster Campaigning for Beto O'Rourke After Viral Anthem Protest Video

FOUR POINTS? Kooky Ted be sweatin' bullets! :)
Poll: Democrat O’Rourke trails Ted Cruz by just 4 percentage points in Texas

Ted doesn't have much to worry about.
"Beto" has already lost.
The guy is Anglo but he is trying to hide it by using a Hispanic first name.
He's a loopy liberal and a fake Latino.

Rock-On Ted

View attachment 212711

FOUR POINTS and it's in the bag?

:laughing0301:

But but but 2016 Texas say the MSM vermin was a Toss-Up and but but but Hillary could WIN Texas :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 215221
View attachment 215222

UNTIL the FINAL result illustrate that the MSM vermin WRONG AGAIN and that Hillary NEVER had a CHANCE of winning Texas. Period:

View attachment 215223

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton

And The Donald was only down 2% from John McCain in 2008 Final Result v Obama:

View attachment 215225

2008 - Texas: McCain vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Trump won Texas by around 8 points while Romney won by 17. The difference was that Clinton got around 500,000 more votes than Obama did while Trump got around the same amount as Romney. It looks like Texas is changing slowly but surely.

13 Texas counties on the Texas border have more people registered to vote than are eligible to vote. This is why the corrupt Democratic Party blocks voter ID laws. Democrats are against the right to vote.

Forum List

Back